We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

Please remove bitna fodders ffs

https://imgur.com/a/55AgWEZ flexing my items i got from bitna 10x
pretty much no no bitna in the future i guess
i can't believe did i just wasted my 1k emp straight flushed from the toilet, i know enmasse is better than this.

Comments

• looks like a pretty typical 10x draw imo.

i agree, it would be nice to remove some of the fodder from the pull table (though i doubt it will happen unless there's overwhelming outcry)

• CG496LRH5JCG496LRH5J Member
    edited September 9

@FoSizzle said:
    looks like a pretty typical 10x draw imo.

i agree, it would be nice to remove some of the fodder from the pull table (though i doubt it will happen unless there's overwhelming outcry)

ohh.. to think it was an everyday normal draw scenario, my apologies, it's just that it's my first time using bitna 10x and it really triggered my frustration at all, does buying platinum increases bitna good drops?

• OrenglaiveOrenglaive Member
    edited September 9

@CG496LRH5J said:

@FoSizzle said:

ohh.. to think it was an everyday normal draw scenario, my apologies, it's just that it's my first time using bitna 10x and it really triggered my frustration at all, does buying platinum increases bitna good drops?

I wish.... I've had platinum since like April of last year (I took advantage of the tradable/sellable elite boxes to a pretty heavy degree, my platinum still doesn't run out til december of this year), and between me and my non-elite friends, we've gotten pretty similar results quite often. So yeah, that's a pretty typical draw.

• FoSizzleFoSizzle Member
    edited September 9

@CG496LRH5J said:

@FoSizzle said:

to my knowledge, i do not believe platinum status has an effect on bitna drop rates.(dont remember if those were one of the "bonuses" that platinum gives)

i suppose the only other alternative that many others are also in similar situations as you've described earlier, would be to let other's pull stuff and just snag the extras off the BlackMarket

• Idk about typical draw/pull/etc. But I usually see people get at least 1 costume piece or something not omega shitx10 LOL

• @Ray676 said:
    Idk about typical draw/pull/etc. But I usually see people get at least 1 costume piece or something not omega shitx10 LOL

if that's the case then i guess i got absolute omegashitx10 luck just as much as the OP does . killmepls