We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

When's Seha's task force update?

more so looking for an estimate, I just came back and I want it :(

Comments

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

It's estimated in Sept.,but that may or may not change as it says at the bottom of the page.

• I don't even know what "Task Force" is, can someone give me a bit of information on that?

• @ShaunV1 said:
    I don't even know what "Task Force" is, can someone give me a bit of information on that?

It's the promotion that goes after Special Agent\Speacial Operative. Task Force is give you 2 new skills(one finisher and one normal, but with helluva long CD), and you can get it in the Dream Theater if you character at least on 82 or 83 level. Also Task Force costume you can craft at any time, since it not time limited like any other costumes.

• well Seth's SA will probably be the next patch update so the next Task Force probably got pushed into early October. the level requirement for the Dream Theater is lvl 83. Task Force is even easier if there is a Divine Battle event going on at the same time.

• CerealXKillerCerealXKiller Member
    edited September 12

I guess somewhere in oct

• yeah its more likely to drop in octuber, we just got seth so Luna TF in 2 weeks and after Luna 2 weeks and we get seha TF dropped thats how most of the time goes

• @ShaunV1 said:
    I don't even know what "Task Force" is, can someone give me a bit of information on that?

The next tier of promotions. It includes a strong special move as well as several powerful passives. Story wise all this takes place in the Dream Theater hub. The 5 task forces are:

• Veteranus : Wolfgang, J, Tina - released
    • Sword & Girls : Violet, Yuri, Bai - released
    • Triana Rebellion : Seha, Nata, Luna - roadmap lists September
    • Good Fellas : Misteltein, Levia, Soma - unknown release date
    • Queen of Hearts : Sylvi, Harpy, Seth - unknown release date
  • Going off of how Seth got changed from an August Release to September I am going to take a guess and say Seth TF would be in October considering they do one at a time and also that is if they do Luna TF first