We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

10/21/2019 - "Task Force Triaina Rebellion: Seha" Patch Discussion

edited October 19 in General Discussion

Feel free to discuss the new patch, "Task Force Triaina Rebellion: Seha" right here! Here are some key features of this update:

• Task Force Triaina Rebellion continues, with the release of TF Seha!
  • Halloween is here, and it's spooky. Are you ready for a scare?
  • More events than you can shake a gunsword at!

For the full patch notes, please visit HERE.

We look forward to hearing what you think!

Comments

• Luna haha

• what did you expect?, they only copy paste without even taking a second to check for mistakes like they do with patches

• Hopefully launcher issue will be fixed after the patch.

• Fix the boss entry key bug. of most of them being untradeable

• I don't understand why this +13 GearBooster has to be the most exclusive "chance" thing in the universe. Meanwhile in KR they do that with +14 GearBooster (which is completely understandable). Not everyone has 1000 hours to farm and try and RNG a basic +13 and blow about 300m in mats and rolls. How about a reach around once in a while?

• RozenmarineRozenmarine Member
    edited October 21

Only thing I am mad about is that they didnt even take the time to include Seth. Completely ruins the Event for me (I'm a Seth main) to be honest. Was hyped until I saw that :/

• BekirBekir Member
    edited October 21

@Disposessed said:
    I don't understand why this +13 GearBooster has to be the most exclusive "chance" thing in the universe. Meanwhile in KR they do that with +14 GearBooster (which is completely understandable). Not everyone has 1000 hours to farm and try and RNG a basic +13 and blow about 300m in mats and rolls. How about a reach around once in a while?

best comment, i agree with you.
    but Eme doesn't care.
    and so I believe you constantly lose players

• Who cares about +13 boosters; when are we getting private market? :/

• @Lihzakivi said:
    Who cares about +13 boosters; when are we getting private market? :/

+14 is completely out of reach for most players, maybe they'll manage one if they're lucky. I understand EME wants whale candy where they can just buy a bunch of +13s from EMP Store and fortifier till they get +14 (or +15 in many cases), but if the median is +13 for the average player just looking to be content in endgame, shouldn't it be at least reasonably attainable? (unless you consider 300m+ in mats and rolls to be reasonable for +13)

Idk, maybe I am just QQing over something small, just thought I'd voice the opinion because this is the 2nd month in a row we get a "chance" at a +13 GearBooster rather than just get one as part of an event.

• BekirBekir Member
    edited October 22

@Disposessed said:

@Lihzakivi said:
    Who cares about +13 boosters; when are we getting private market? :/

+14 is completely out of reach for most players, maybe they'll manage one if they're lucky. I understand EME wants whale candy where they can just buy a bunch of +13s from EMP Store and fortifier till they get +14 (or +15 in many cases), but if the median is +13 for the average player just looking to be content in endgame, shouldn't it be at least reasonably attainable? (unless you consider 300m+ in mats and rolls to be reasonable for +13)

Idk, maybe I am just QQing over something small, just thought I'd voice the opinion because this is the 2nd month in a row we get a "chance" at a +13 GearBooster rather than just get one as part of an event.

I think Eme wants to close the game.
    because he doesn't care about feedbacks.
    like kritika online , If closed closers online.
    Eme badly referred to by everyone worldwide.
    I want him to try to make people love the game.
    I want to play this game for a long time.
    I hope the player holds his potential.
    sorry for my bad english.
    I hope Eme understands this

• I wouldn't go so far as to say the game is unenjoyable, it certainly is a fun game. I just wish it wasn't so demanding of my time and money, literally the most valuable commodities in the human world, and not reciprocate in the most basic of ways.

• I play game since Closed Beta and only get one +14 by pure luck. Then spend all my money for +14 to never get it. Give me a +14 booster for the love of god...

• Why's everyone asking for a 14 booster when the game's not that old vs KR which has much more years to it?

It's understandable that KR that's lived years longer than NA will have a 14 booster while NA will not.

• @Muryoku said:
    Why's everyone asking for a 14 booster when the game's not that old vs KR which has much more years to it?

It's understandable that KR that's lived years longer than NA will have a 14 booster while NA will not.

I don't remember saying anything about asking for a +14, but lets assume this game is functional for years. At what point should it be a legitimate grievance that we don't have them? 5 more years? 10 more years? After what passage of time will it be humble to ask for your time, money, and effort, to be reciprocated respectfully?

• launcher still broken for me, sad.

• Lul, can't craft costumes.

• since i didnt get an answer on the other post, is the triana mask Cash shop exclusive? its on the 3 day package that you get when promoting Luna but its not on the craftable list on the task force tab

• i share the same sentiments as someone mentioned earlier. much rather have private BM

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@salubri84 said:
    since i didnt get an answer on the other post, is the triana mask Cash shop exclusive? its on the 3 day package that you get when promoting Luna but its not on the craftable list on the task force tab

It's cash-shop exclusive yeah.

• @Disposessed said:

@Muryoku said:
    Why's everyone asking for a 14 booster when the game's not that old vs KR which has much more years to it?

I don't remember saying anything about asking for a +14, but lets assume this game is functional for years. At what point should it be a legitimate grievance that we don't have them? 5 more years? 10 more years? After what passage of time will it be humble to ask for your time, money, and effort, to be reciprocated respectfully?

I am curious, at what point in time did KR first hand out +14, in regards to other patches? For example, was the first +14 event hand-out before or after BB?

• BekirBekir Member

1 year ago
    naddic policy good to their people.
    kr naddic kr players gift gift gift :)
    Some people do not see or, they think the people here are thoughtless.
    [
    Look carefully Halloween event
    vdeo in

• BekirBekir Member
    edited October 23

@Tarasik said:

@Disposessed said:

@Muryoku said:

I am curious, at what point in time did KR first hand out +14, in regards to other patches? For example, was the first +14 event hand-out before or after BB?

video yuri is using extreme set.
    in short, patches have nothing to do with.
    Naddic discriminates by region and is not fair.
    in short Kr +15 last patch and gift +14

• My Soma was TCP rank 4 for almost a month, now she is at rank 8 and she only has +14 on her weapon, everything else is +13 with a few S tunes, mostly A tunes. This says something about the commonality of +14 in general. It's rare enough for someone with even 1 +14 item to grab and hold rank. I can totally understand if EME wants to make +14 sort of unattainable and +15 reserved for absolute whales, that is fine. I just think +13 should not be as difficult as it is to obtain currently.

• Hopefully they give us +14s around BB update and not around +17 update :#
    Hopefully they give us PBM in this lifetime and not the next :#

• @Disposessed said:
    My Soma was TCP rank 4 for almost a month, now she is at rank 8 and she only has +14 on her weapon, everything else is +13 with a few S tunes, mostly A tunes. This says something about the commonality of +14 in general. It's rare enough for someone with even 1 +14 item to grab and hold rank. I can totally understand if EME wants to make +14 sort of unattainable and +15 reserved for absolute whales, that is fine. I just think +13 should not be as difficult as it is to obtain currently.

unpopular char

• You want to hear about unpopular chars? You can rank TCP on Wolfgang with no +14s at all.

• Gotta love EME:

@BearShoes October 22 in News & Announcements said:
    We are aware of an issue currently surrounding the "Bizarre Halloween Program" quest, in which attempting to progress the quest on a separate character after already undertaking the quest will result in the game crashing.
    This can be solved by simply restarting your client. While this is an unusual fix, we don't expect this to be a major blocker, and as such at this time there are no plans to implement a hotfix for this issue. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

XD

• @salubri84 said:
    Gotta love EME:

@BearShoes October 22 in News & Announcements said:
    We are aware of an issue currently surrounding the "Bizarre Halloween Program" quest, in which attempting to progress the quest on a separate character after already undertaking the quest will result in the game crashing.
    This can be solved by simply restarting your client. While this is an unusual fix, we don't expect this to be a major blocker, and as such at this time there are no plans to implement a hotfix for this issue. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

XD

LMFAO

• RieidRieid Member
    edited October 24

Aside from the known crash on other characters...
    It is normal to no get any sort of text dialog while doing the Halloween event quest? this outisde dungeons I mean. To be more clear: I take the quest from Susan but there is no dialog with her so no idea what context, it just auto accept, not like it matter too much I guess. Then I run 1st dungeon and find 2 npcs talking each other inside, in that case there is dialog. After that I turn quest to Bona and again no dialog, it just accept next quest for second dungeon. On second dungeon there is some more dialog. then turn quest to seha npc dude, again no dialog.
    As I said before, it is not much of an issue for me since I do events for the mats and rewards more than anythings, but still it feels as if there are missing dialogs from Susan and the other npcs in the hub.