11/18/2019 - "Task Force Good Fellas: Soma" Patch Discussion

Feel free to discuss the new patch, "Task Force Good Fellas: Soma" right here! Here are some key features of this update:

• Soma starts the Good Fellas Task Force off right!
  • Direct Costume tuning has arrived!
  • Draconian soars into Closers!

For the full patch notes, please visit HERE.

We look forward to hearing what you think!

Comments

• Do you only get the daily 15 tokens if you party for the event dungeons? I'm only getting 4 per map :/

• @Lihzakivi said:
    Do you only get the daily 15 tokens if you party for the event dungeons? I'm only getting 4 per map :/

There are little wheat plants scattered across the map. Normal attack them for an extra token per plant. The linear map is easy to find them, the defense map they appear on the left and right quite away from the big plant that you defend. Should be around 18~ per set of event entries.

As for my own feedback of the patch. WHY AM I RANDOMLY GETTING SINGLE DIGIT FPS? WHY IS MY SOUND DRIVER CRASHING? Literally never happened before the patch but now it's a problem that i can't fix myself...

• Yes I have the same problem with low FPS and I have no idea why!!

• @Ray676 said:

@Lihzakivi said:
    Do you only get the daily 15 tokens if you party for the event dungeons? I'm only getting 4 per map :/

There are little wheat plants scattered across the map. Normal attack them for an extra token per plant. The linear map is easy to find them, the defense map they appear on the left and right quite away from the big plant that you defend. Should be around 18~ per set of event entries.

:o wew, I see I see. Thank you for this critical information
    (´・ω・`)