Problems of the game right now
With the recent announcement of the release of Beezlebub (finally) and the release of the new enhancement system, some stuff just became more confusing and apparent. I'm first just gonna complain a bit first about the problems of the game that has existed for a few months now actually.
1) Daily gacha: Why do we first get stuck with the TI85 Pilot costumes for months then have to beg EME to change them to Two-Tone to then be stuck with them for another few months. I've lost count of how many actual months it's been we've had Two-Tone but I dare to say it's been around half a year, which makes 0 sense. I'm also aware of the fact that I'm not the only one extremely annoyed by this.
2) Game population and interest: Game's dying, you can't deny that, and how can you blame the player for it. There has been literally 0 new areas for months now. In the past 4 months, I'd say, only things we got were new Hoffman Mods and Triggers, which are gear and not new missions or areas, so basically no progression in story or content. Ok cool, for a few weeks there has been probably an increase in the game population trying to get the new gear, but that was short-lived. Why? Abysmal drop rates. Now I don't know anything about the drop rates nor the programming of them, it might not be EME's fault for the very bad drop rates (trigger drop rates XD), but they aren't helping with the frustration that the game population is feeling. I know one player who plays 6 characters or more daily and only got 2 mod drops in around 2-3 months. Don't even get me started on the trigger drop rates I personally believe it's even worse. What's the point in playing a game where there's no new content and all you can do is farm for the new gear and expect to get nothing for perhaps weeks. No wonder people lost interest and who can blame them. It is frustrating and boring and legitimately no point in playing the game. Ok sure, the release of Seth brought back some players, but only for a little bit. Why farm for gear when you can get account transfer the gear through repackaging Hoffman Mods or simply just Gremory Box over the gear when you had that much time to waste while waiting for content. I personally have T5 Puri mods right now on my Seth since I'm too poor to buy Hoffman mods and I don't even have stage 5-6 of Puri unlocked yet. Literally all I've done is level Seth, transfer everything and forget her until the next raid comes in. The interest of players is going down and more players are quitting. Just look at TCP boards. Half the people in them right now have lower TCP than the people I know who have higher TCP, but can't be bothered to log in to the game even for 1 minute as there is legit no point in doing so. Another proof that the game is dying? BM. All the new accessories are retardedly expensive as at this point, barely anyone or not as many people as before still buy the new gachas. If you want the latest new costume and you can't get it within the first week, good luck getting it afterwards it's going to be a lot harder to find people still whaling for it and selling it.
3) Latest announcement: True head scratcher: why do we get the enhancement system revamp first before Beezlebub. Cool, we can get +17, but we literally can't get it on any important gear (core and mods). +16 and +17 is only possible on Beezlebub gear, it's impossible to get it on Puri gear, so it makes literally 0 sense why we're getting it first, unless EME is changing it from what Korea got in their servers and allows Puri to reach that level, which I heavily doubt. Even Beezlebub, for me personally, was EXTREMELY pushed behind. It has been so long since the last content patch we've gotten and I can't think of any excuses on why and how it was delayed for this long. I know I'm not the only one who shares this sentiment as the dying population also proves it. Have another head scratcher: why do WE in WORLD have to use 2 EB2's to get 1 GearBooster 1. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/137331068884877312/646550190962245642/unknown.png Meanwhile, Korean and Taiwan has a 1:1 ratio. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/463412424293220365/646506886367019009/unknown.png Why. Why is it only our region in the entire world to have this 2:1 ratio for this item revamp. Here's my hypothesis: money. Hey, you need more GB's to enhance? Well, you'd better buy our new pack that we're going to release in the future if you want to get it .
4) Community Feedback: There have been forums asking EME the same subject: when's the release of Beezlebub, can you guys push it up, etc. What does EME do? Avoid the question every time, give lackluster answers that actually don't answer any questions and also flat-out ignores the feedback the community gives. Why is a company whose existence is based on the player base ignoring the player base. What?
5) Gacha System/EMP: The gacha system and EMP system has been long overdue and should probably change. If they made so that in every 10 rolls, so around 9$ USD, you can at least get a guaranteed costume for the character you'd play. Heck, I might even be tempted to whale myself, which I don't because it's such a scam. We don't the rates of anything so I'm not willing to take the risk of it. If they made so the 4900 EMP costume pack gave you a guaranteed set of the costume instead of 3 random character costumes, I promise you more people would be willing to spend money on them, including me as some of the costumes just look straight-up amazing. This is my own opinion though.
There are just so many problems in this game right now it's insane, and the publisher's negligence just makes it worse. We have been shown over and over again that EME, to a certain extent, actually just doesn't really care for the game population. The lack of any type of advertisement was a big meme back in 2018 and in 2019 they just simply refuse to listen to the community. It's really frustrating because this game is actually really fun to play imo. It's really a great game with tons of competition, mechanics, etc. Sadly, the developers just don't care about those facts and only see one thing imo: money. It's really sad to see a great game full of potential just get ruined like that.
Thank you for reading my rant whether you agree or disagree with me and please feel free to say your own feelings whether their against or for my own personal opinion.