Development Roadmap For 2020

Is there a Development Roadmap For 2020?

Example Development Roadmap For 2019 :

Comments

• I was gonna ask about this as well. Since there is no more weekly news streams and there has not been any proper roadmap updates from October to December, it's really hard to guess when and what Enmasse is gonna release. I really hope they make a clear indication of what the future of the game is gonna be like, so that we have something to look forward to.

• Okay~

Im just want know when new character mirae release on enmasse,he's looking pretty beautiful 😍

• Good luck with that, I asked for an update back in October and they have yet to publish anything lol. Besides, we are like a year behind of Kr, so i guess new character will be playable in 2021 lol.

• good luck with mirae, she's coming nowhere close than in late 2020

• @Hime said:
    I've been asking if it(the late 2019 roadmap) could be updated for the community to see for a few months now, which as you can see nothing really came out of it.

As for the 2020 roadmap, I'm unaware if EME currently has something in the works as of now, but I'll bring that up. Hopefully something can come out of it this time.

In the absence of any roadmap, would someone from the player council be willing and able to translate KR patch notes and post them in the forums regularly? With a disclaimer that it is subject to change in our version, however some information is better than nothing.

Right now, I only hear of bits and pieces from others, such as Busan, Team Challenge, Costume Fusion, new Signature Sets, new characters. Then there are some things which I don't hear about at all until it is too late to plan for it, such as the upcoming branch update and puri changes. Having some idea of what could be upcoming lets us have the option to plan for it. For example, I may save up phase wings for costume fusion, or hold off on tuning current signature sets in case we get the new ones with better stats and 3 tuning options instead of 2. If I heard about the puri changes several months ago, then out of caution, I would have focused all my efforts on contamination 6 instead of splitting efforts between contamination 5 and 6 (of course it is too late for that when they only announce it 3 weeks prior). Since I missed hearing about that, now I am wondering if there is any other upcoming stuff I may not have yet heard about that could potentially have a massive impact in how I invest my time.

• I don't know from where you get those unrealistic expectations about the player council lmao. Anywho, there is community discord that publishes translations from the latest kr patch.

• @Hime said:
    I've been asking if it(the late 2019 roadmap) could be updated for the community to see for a few months now, which as you can see nothing really came out of it.

As for the 2020 roadmap, I'm unaware if EME currently has something in the works as of now, but I'll bring that up. Hopefully something can come out of it this time.

Game confirmed to be shutting down?
    You must have heard about rumors that Naddic are creating Canada NA server

• @Vagath said:
    I don't know from where you get those unrealistic expectations about the player council lmao. Anywho, there is community discord that publishes translations from the latest kr patch.

link to community discord?

• @RudyLGS said:

@Hime said:

if they actually went through and did that, ohhhh boy...

• ZarixxZarixx Member
    edited December 2019

@Tarasik said:

@Hime said:

In the absence of any roadmap, would someone from the player council be willing and able to translate KR patch notes and post them in the forums regularly? With a disclaimer that it is subject to change in our version, however some information is better than nothing.

Right now, I only hear of bits and pieces from others, such as Busan, Team Challenge, Costume Fusion, new Signature Sets, new characters. Then there are some things which I don't hear about at all until it is too late to plan for it, such as the upcoming branch update and puri changes. Having some idea of what could be upcoming lets us have the option to plan for it. For example, I may save up phase wings for costume fusion, or hold off on tuning current signature sets in case we get the new ones with better stats and 3 tuning options instead of 2. If I heard about the puri changes several months ago, then out of caution, I would have focused all my efforts on contamination 6 instead of splitting efforts between contamination 5 and 6 (of course it is too late for that when they only announce it 3 weeks prior). Since I missed hearing about that, now I am wondering if there is any other upcoming stuff I may not have yet heard about that could potentially have a massive impact in how I invest my time.

No offense, but given that you're a TCP focused whale that's been obviously playing for a long time, on top of Wing Fusion being a thing in Korea for some months now, it's your own stupidity for thinking it was a smart idea to prioritize cheap ass accessories from the Contamination 5 boss missions over expensive Phase Wings from the Contamination 6 mission. Makes me think you're either oblivious to common sense and Marketboard knowledge (Very common in 99.8% of MMO players, especially EU/NA,) or that you bought your account (Also a strong possibility.)

• HimeHime Member
    edited December 2019

@Tarasik said:

@Hime said:

Sorry, but I'm not knowledgable at all with the Korean language. As far as I'm aware, neither are the other council members. But like someone has said before, there's another discord that focuses on Korean updates and translates it from there(CHQ). If you still haven't gotten the link I can go ahead and pm you.

@RudyLGS said:

@Hime said:

The only thing I said is that there's no currently no information regarding the 2020 roadmap. If I recall correctly, the roadmaps at the beginning/quarters of the year didn't show up immediately after either. As for the rumored Canadian server, yes, I've heard of that yesterday via Discord and saw it on Naddic's homepage. However, there are two big glaring conflicts with this rumor:

One, there is also the Indonesian(published by Megaxus) flag there as well, and that server has been shut down since 5/23/19. Lastly, Thailand's Closers flag, which is relatively new(9/5/19), is not on that list as well nor does it link to the game site. That being said, it leaves me to believe that Naddic hasn't updated their homepage yet for months(if not maybe longer?) now, to which I'm unsure why. So, with all due respect, until I see actual news(or a website linking to it), it'll stay as a rumor personally for me. Hope that answers your question!

• @Hime can you pm this page with korean updates translated?

• @Zarixx said:

@Tarasik said:

@Hime said:

No offense, but given that you're a TCP focused whale that's been obviously playing for a long time, on top of Wing Fusion being a thing in Korea for some months now, it's your own stupidity for thinking it was a smart idea to prioritize cheap ass accessories from the Contamination 5 boss missions over expensive Phase Wings from the Contamination 6 mission. Makes me think you're either oblivious to common sense and Marketboard knowledge (Very common in 99.8% of MMO players, especially EU/NA,) or that you bought your account (Also a strong possibility.)

Neither is true. I'll admit am a bit of a completionist - I figured I would complete both over time. With this end goal in mind, it made the most sense to prioritize the one with the daily mission. I never said I prioritized contamination 5 at all, in fact I prioritized contamination 6 such that I was around 50 runs ahead, so that I could complete both around the same time and optimize the daily mission rewards. This is the smart thing to do if aiming for that end goal, if there is no reason to suspect that it might change at all. Obviously you haven't put much thought into your response at all.

• @Hime said:

@Tarasik said:

@Hime said:

Sorry, but I'm not knowledgable at all with the Korean language. As far as I'm aware, neither are the other council members. But like someone has said before, there's another discord that focuses on Korean updates and translates it from there(CHQ). If you still haven't gotten the link I can go ahead and pm you.

@RudyLGS said:

@Hime said:

The only thing I said is that there's no currently no information regarding the 2020 roadmap. If I recall correctly, the roadmaps at the beginning/quarters of the year didn't show up immediately after either. As for the rumored Canadian server, yes, I've heard of that yesterday via Discord and saw it on Naddic's homepage. However, there are two big glaring conflicts with this rumor:

One, there is also the Indonesian(published by Megaxus) flag there as well, and that server has been shut down since 5/23/19. Lastly, Thailand's Closers flag, which is relatively new(9/5/19), is not on that list as well nor does it link to the game site. That being said, it leaves me to believe that Naddic hasn't updated their homepage yet for months(if not maybe longer?) now, to which I'm unsure why. So, with all due respect, until I see actual news(or a website linking to it), it'll stay as a rumor personally for me. Hope that answers your question!

Please pm me the link

• ZarixxZarixx Member
    edited December 2019

@Tarasik said:

@Zarixx said:

@Tarasik said:

@Hime said:

Neither is true. I'll admit am a bit of a completionist - I figured I would complete both over time. With this end goal in mind, it made the most sense to prioritize the one with the daily mission. I never said I prioritized contamination 5 at all, in fact I prioritized contamination 6 such that I was around 50 runs ahead, so that I could complete both around the same time and optimize the daily mission rewards. This is the smart thing to do if aiming for that end goal, if there is no reason to suspect that it might change at all. Obviously you haven't put much thought into your response at all.

Considering unlike you, I started on NA a few days after Seth released here, and I will have the Harpas and Tindalos wings done on three of my characters, that speaks volumes in that a Newcomer to NA (Who plays KR as well) was more "optimized" than you when it came to which Mission Reward was more important to complete first. 300 - 400 mil Wings for Wing Fusion for free is a lot more important than 100-150 mil Purifier accessories. Kinda sad when you think about it: A newcomer was smarter than a TCP #1 Whale that had to buy his way into being good at the game. Not surprising though, given the MMO Highlord himself made an official statement long ago about En Masse's MMO Community being one of the worst ones out there. Your reply back strongly enforces that he wasn't wrong. :)

• HimeHime Member
    edited December 2019

Stay on topic please. You may take your conversation elsewhere kindly. :)

• @Hime apologies and please delete our off topic comments and close the discussion. Zarixx doesn't have the same end goals of completing everything on all 15 char and therefore lacks the ability to think from this point of view.

Also thanks for the link to the discord.

• In light of recent events, I would venture to say that even they don't believe that closers will not shut down next year rofl.