tcp and ilvl

After done with gearing, is tcp all about tunes and costume sets (i mean, these from contri shop)? I see people with the same ilvl as me, same enh, but I'm still 1m-2m tcp apart from them x(

Comments

• VagathVagath Member
    edited December 2019

TCP is a massive joke, but yes, costumes and tunes are a huge difference.

• @Vagath yes, i understand it's not quite a "show of player's skills and how op he is" but it's kinda annoying. Some people have even worse ilvl but their tcp is higher.

• And what's even MORE annoying, people are mostly looking at party for someone with higher tcp x(

• BekirBekir Member
    edited December 2019

@CerealXKiller said:
    And what's even MORE annoying, people are mostly looking at party for someone with higher tcp x(

ilvl; increases your damage rate in dungeons.
    Tcp; increases as you increase your other attack power and statistics.
    In short, both are important.

• @CerealXKiller said:
    After done with gearing, is tcp all about tunes and costume sets (i mean, these from contri shop)? I see people with the same ilvl as me, same enh, but I'm still 1m-2m tcp apart from them x(

Some factors to take into account when you think in TCP:

Gear enhancement and tuning, costume and accessory tuning, accessory sets, chips, hidden stats in passive skills, PNA.

Keep in mind that there are some people that inflate their tcp by doing stuff like:

Allocating skill points to pasives they dont need, example: a character that mostly do air strike damage, but the player add a ton of points to chase and back attack. Or a character that is almost completly chase, something like Tina, but player sacrifice skill points, even from their active skills to dump a ton of points into Air strike and Back attack. To be fair tho.. the game sometimes do changes to the character skills so there may be cases in which the skill points may end up helping a bit. Still if the character have almost no skill that use some type of damage, it seems pointless to me to sacrifice skill points in that. Notice that this same thing can be done with chips and tuning.

I think maybe that is why @Vagath said that is useless, because is not 100% reliable. However keep in mind that when there is huge difference between a character and another, something like millions as you say before, then there will be a difference in damage output between those two characters since there is a limit in which how much a person can inflate their tcp, I would say this limit is in the hundreds of thousands at most, not in the millions.

• TCP is just an arbitrarily number that it's only use is to boost your internet ego. Gearing in this game is really not complicated here is a brief summary:

1. Get all of the following: 100% crit chance, +70% on every relevant conditonal damage and 40% CDR.
    2. Increase your physical/psi power and crit damage.
    3. Repeat step 2 until the end of time.

Those thing incidentally increase TCP, but it is just a byproduct of proper gearing.

• I am always 1m behind the top TCP in the server with my soma, but i did solo every raid in the game playing well and knowing how to play my char. In the middle of the year, i carry a person in overflow who had more tpc than me, but he cant solo the stage lol
    And we were both 130 item lvl.