BB questions

edited December 2019 in General Discussion

Let's say you're getting an E/F reward, can you redo the raid to get a better reward?

Likewise once you receive your reward, can you join another raid to help other players?

BB Core question. There's a part where all members get chase by small circles. What do you need to do here? Had to do it like 6 times before it stopped appearing.

How do you exactly get an SSS rating? What's the criteria on why you receive an S, SS or SSS rating? How is it decided?

Comments

• You can redo the raid as many times as you want, but you can only get rewards once. You can't retry until you claim your rewards.

For that gimmick, lead those orange circles into the boss. They damage him, and after a threshold is reached, the gimmick ends. They also hurt alot, so don't get hit by explosions.

If your party clears Core, you get a nice chunk of score. If you clear any other map, you get some score. If you resurrect someone, once per dungeon, you can get some score. Higher contribution = better score. If you die, every single time you die, your score will go down. Dying bad. Don't die.

• @Lihzakivi Thank you for answering all the questions! ;)

• I think you need 14k pts for SSS rank. If the reason you are getting E/F rank is due to dc, when you recon you get option of whether you want to rejoin the raid. Selecting yes is not working to let you rejoin the raid, if you select no, it will discard your progress and let you join another raid, so you can score higher for the better rewards.

• LihzakiviLihzakivi Member
    edited December 2019

There's a bug currently, so if you disconnect, you can neither rejoin nor can you join/create new raids without first claiming rewards. Hopefully this issue gets resolved soon...

• TarasikTarasik Member
    edited December 2019

@Lihzakivi said:
    There's a bug currently, so if you disconnect, you can neither rejoin nor can you join/create new raids without first claiming rewards. Hopefully this issue gets resolved soon...

The bug is that rejoining doesn't work when you select Yes at the character select screen. If you select Yes, you cannot join/create new raids without first claiming rewards. Not sure if this is a bug, but if you select No instead, then you cannot claim rewards until you join/create new raid and clear again. If you selected Yes to begin with, you can go back to the character screen and it will allow you to select No to reset your progress.

So select Yes if you are happy with your rank to claim your rewards, otherwise select No if you want to try for better rank.

• @Tarasik said:
    if you select No instead, then you cannot claim rewards until you join/create new raid and clear again. If you selected Yes to >begin with, you can go back to the character screen and it will allow you to select No to reset your progress.

thats not exactly accurate. i always hit "no" when i alt + f4 instead of waiting other pts finish. when i rejoin game i press "no" since the raid is basically done and i can normally claim my rewards.

• It worked for me once and I haven't tried again since - not sure how it works then.

• Lets use this topic to ask anotehr question. The "Damage" bonus we get at the final screen of each stage is based on the amount of damage we did, right?

I got a variety from 25 and 75 and i really didnt look at all the screens to see. What is these numbers? If i get 75 / 100 means that i did a lot of damage or only more than other member in my team?

• YonggYongg Member, Player Council

@Piccola said:
    Lets use this topic to ask anotehr question. The "Damage" bonus we get at the final screen of each stage is based on the amount of damage we did, right?

I got a variety from 25 and 75 and i really didnt look at all the screens to see. What is these numbers? If i get 75 / 100 means that i did a lot of damage or only more than other member in my team?

100 means you did the most damage out of everyone that is getting points, 75 second most and so on. If you did a really low ammount of damage you might get a lower number even if you're technically second/third place

• @Yongg said:

@Piccola said:
    Lets use this topic to ask anotehr question. The "Damage" bonus we get at the final screen of each stage is based on the amount of damage we did, right?

100 means you did the most damage out of everyone that is getting points, 75 second most and so on. If you did a really low ammount of damage you might get a lower number even if you're technically second/third place

Thank you!