01/13/2020 - "Task Force Queen of Hearts: Sylvi" Patch Discussion

Feel free to discuss the new patch, "Task Force Queen of Hearts: Sylvi" right here! Here are some key features of this update:

• The final Task Force team kicks off, with Queen of Hearts: Sylvi!
  • The Mission License system has arrived!
  • A new set of High School Gym Clothes are now available through Bitna, along with updates for Two Tone, Spymaster, and TI-85 to include Seth!

For full patch notes, please visit HERE.

We look forward to hearing what you think!

Comments

• Finally, rejoining issue got resolved. Still no pbm though :*
    Also seems like there still won't be any Dragonian pulls from the new daily washer? And that we'll still be pulling gold statues from it? :/ I wish I didn't renew my plat.

• So, in other words this "Mission License" is just a battle/season pass?

• HimeHime Member

@Lihzakivi said:
    Also seems like there still won't be any Dragonian pulls from the new daily washer? And that we'll still be pulling gold statues from it? :/ I wish I didn't renew my plat.

It'll replace Zenith in the Plat/Housing WMs.

@IWantCoffee said:
    So, in other words this "Mission License" is just a battle/season pass?

More or less. You gain the rewards via completing the tasks given.

• No changes on BB raid schedule yet? :(

• Rejoin and OF fixed that is very nice indeed, along with additional stuff on Scavenger. I'm just curious if the Special Agent Costume Box should be 3 per Account and not 1 per Account as written in the patch notes (I like collecting them sorry :>).

• Meh, I don't really feel that the premium reward for license being walled for 5k emp basically is worth the buy. I'd only buy it if it was $10-15 since you're getting most of the stuff from the basic reward and nothing screams at you saying that it's worth $50

• Lower the cost of the battle pass :|