Healer?

Is there a class who focuses heals? or support? i prefer to help those i play with and this is the best way i can see doing so.

Comments

• Soma is as close as you will get to a healer class. you start with one healing skill and you can get another healing later at level 67 when you finish her SA promotion. these healing skill can also heal party members if you are playing with friends.

Mistel and Luna both have some useful skills for defense if you want to support other players being a defender.

• Ty! i chose the lancer i think? his playstyle feels familiar like a char from another game i played alot!

• BekirBekir Member

@AuroraWolf said:
    Ty! i chose the lancer i think? his playstyle feels familiar like a char from another game i played alot!

There are many MMORPG Mistek.
    And yes it supports the party well.

• HimeHime Member
    edited January 20

Misteltein can also heal himself + party members via his FM3 skill, which is obtained from unlocked the OA job advancement. But in terms of simply healing, then Soma would be the better bet, even though neither of them really 100% specify in the "healer" role.

Edit; OA, not SA. Though he does have another heal in SA too.

• Mistel is more a supportive role with buffs ands stuff.

Soma is not for support. Her heals are slow and make she unoperative for a long time. We use our heal to reset our punches, so i rarely use to heal somebody because the cast is too long.

Just go Mistel if you are a supportiver player. But in closers all the char are potential dps's. No full support exists.