bug with black market if im doing sell with items and im try disconnect from quit game

pls help im doing sell items on the list but im try ok set for accept item on the black market and im disconnect from the game after im sell then my launcher will quit auto from after the game im try to play button on steam then im play button on launcher closer game then im to the game then im doing start then im doing choose character from my tina then im going to black market then im sell 1 item from my black market then im doing ok button then im disconnect from the game after im doing ok button for my accept that list and the launcher quit from closers and return to the steam and do you guys doing also have this issue too it but its also a bug from black market

Comments

• HimeHime Member

What items are you trying to put up on the BM? If I recall right, there's some that will instantly dc you from the game if you attempt to put them up. By telling me the exact items, I can go ahead and pass it along to EME so it can be fixed in a future patch.

• Yes bm has a issue with a list for put a items on because im put a items on the list and after im put a item im try to disconnect from game and the launcher close and im return to steam button closers then im doing on steam on closers button to play it then im going to play on launcher button then im doing Tina choose then im doing sell a items on bm that you say this and after the items on the list and im try to ok button then im disconnect from the game and the launcher close and im return to steam can you fix this patch in the future pls hime

• This happens to me too with one particular item.

The game crashes whenever I list my +10 Yeti Bone Brutal Core V, and I think it has to do with the game getting the wrong price data. I've noticed the game crashes if the board shows it goes for around 20M credits, but it doesn't crash if the board shows it goes for around 100M credits.