New Patch- Amazing Events

edited February 9 in General Discussion

Eme and Naddic really started to surprise me :smile:
What is your opinion ?

Comments

• The cybernetic dungeon is similar to the previous zenith/sod that we had so it's a good filler.

More important than that is where in the world is the 2nd anniversary events if any. It got pushed one week last year and this year there has been 0 indication of one.It's a bit unnerving that VD can be celebrated on time but not the server's cake day.

• RieidRieid Member

Looks like a nice event, they did some events in the past in which you could get bounded signature accessories. Pretty cool is cybernetic exclusive this time 'cause I been wanting to make cyber set for one of my characters, but people tend to sell the accessories, costume parts and even fibers for idiotic prices, I hope this event make it a bit more affordable.

• BekirBekir Member

@Lunalols said:
    The cybernetic dungeon is similar to the previous zenith/sod that we had so it's a good filler.

More important than that is where in the world is the 2nd anniversary events if any. It got pushed one week last year and this year there has been 0 indication of one.It's a bit unnerving that VD can be celebrated on time but not the server's cake day.

I hope better events come :)

@Rieid said:
    Looks like a nice event, they did some events in the past in which you could get bounded signature accessories. Pretty cool is cybernetic exclusive this time 'cause I been wanting to make cyber set for one of my characters, but people tend to sell the accessories, costume parts and even fibers for idiotic prices, I hope this event make it a bit more affordable.

bm money hunters, definitely a solution should be found.
    Because it causes new players to escape

• I was quite surprised too. didn't expect cybernetic to come back at this moment, but I'm glad... actually considering to do this set for my tina, before the shining star one comes to our server. Also I really like the new costume (sunday best or something)

A good patch.

• BekirBekir Member

@CerealXKiller said:
    I was quite surprised too. didn't expect cybernetic to come back at this moment, but I'm glad... actually considering to do this set for my tina, before the shining star one comes to our server. Also I really like the new costume (sunday best or something)
    A good patch.

only request, fair and KR events to be able to see in the world server. :smile:

• @Ray676 said:
    this game isn't new player friendly with these BM prices

Tiamat and having alts for it is what let's new players get in on the money making however.

• @Ray676 said:

Yes, but everyone is trying to sell at the same high prices.
    New and old players

• @Muryoku said:

@Ray676 said:

Tiamat and having alts for it is what let's new players get in on the money making however.

If there is no platinum, Tiamat farming is unnecessary :smile:

• Just level up and gear 15 characters! It is a completely reasonable and realistic scenario :^)

• RieidRieid Member
    edited February 11

@Muryoku said:

@Ray676 said:

Problem with that approach is that you need a lot of strong alts in order to do Tia in a efficient way. Considering that making a lot of those alts strong, takes a lot of time, that will not be new player friendly way. Unless you know some veteran with a ton of OP characters willing to carry you for the whole thing, which is very unlikely.

I say efficient way because while people can solo Tia even with relatively weak character, the amount of time, res pills and potions they would waste doing that will actually make them lose money instead of getting more.

• MuryokuMuryoku Member
    edited February 11

@Rieid said:

@Muryoku said:

@Ray676 said:

Problem with that approach is that you need a lot of strong alts in order to do Tia in a efficient way. Considering that making a lot of those alts strong, takes a lot of time, that will not be new player friendly way. Unless you know some veteran with a ton of OP characters willing to carry you for the whole thing, which is very unlikely.

I say efficient way because while people can solo Tia even with relatively weak character, the amount of time, res pills and potions they would waste doing that will actually make them lose money instead of getting more.

People do carry runs for those sorts of things, I've seen them both in EME discord and just some of the other crew discords I've joined. Yes that is true but having even just 5 characters (1 carry and 4 carried) is enough to the people that multi-run tiamat.

EDIT: While we're at it, what's considered efficient to you? 3m tcp killing it in a single rotation? or not taking more than 1 min a run? etc, genuinely curious.

@Ray676 said:

@Muryoku said:

@Ray676 said:

if that's your idea of new players making money then the game is doomed

Yes, I hate the idea of Tiamat giving so much money, but it's how money is made.

@Bekir said:

@Muryoku said:

@Ray676 said:

If there is no platinum, Tiamat farming is unnecessary :smile:

While true, you only need one of the few free days of elite and just stack them for about 15 days, 5 chars and 15 days is enough to buy premium from people, that's how busted Tiamat farming is and I wish it was removed as a source of income. Can replace it with Team Challenge which also gives a ton of malek crystals.

• @Muryoku : When I say efficient I was not so focused on tcp to be honest, could even be just a bit more than a mill tcp, specially if the person is good enough to avoid death.

Time: Don't need to be a min, but I would say maybe less than 3 or 4 minutes per kill with no more than 2 deaths. This because Tia not always drop res pills, and considering that resurrection pills are not so cheap, a person may actually lose money if they end up getting killed multiple times per run, specially if the RNG god decides to troll the players and give them few boxes or if they just get one crystal per box.

I know that some people may say something like: "well if they don't get killed, they don't lose any money" which is true, but considering that Tia have a few one shot mechanics that can even kill an overgeared player if they goof or lag, even more chances for an under geared person to get killed multiple times in there.

• I've found that BB sides/side bosses, tia, bearland, and a contri run provides a reasonable amount of daily credits. This of course assumes you have at least one main that is decently geared. Shouldn't take all day, and by the end of the week you should have a pretty good amount of credits saved up. Assuming you don't try to RNG or blow credits on costume sht.

• @Disposessed said:
    I've found that BB sides/side bosses, tia, bearland, and a contri run provides a reasonable amount of daily credits. This of course assumes you have at least one main that is decently geared. Shouldn't take all day, and by the end of the week you should have a pretty good amount of credits saved up. Assuming you don't try to RNG or blow credits on costume sht.

yeah yeah :smile:

• The events turned out pretty meh, with limited tokens to craft necessacities

• @Lunalols said:
    The events turned out pretty meh, with limited tokens to craft necessacities

yes you have to make a good choice daily with 15x

• @Bekir said:

@Lunalols said:

Yeah, agree with you. To be honest not sure why they did it like this, specially considering that all the rare items have a limited count, also considering that they usually remove the dungeon one week before the crafting item expire we really need to think well what to craft. I probably will just focus on the cyber accessory box, a cyber fiber and then see what other thing can get with the cybernetiums that are left.

• @Rieid said:

@Bekir said:

@Lunalols said:

Yeah, agree with you. To be honest not sure why they did it like this, specially considering that all the rare items have a limited count, also considering that they usually remove the dungeon one week before the crafting item expire we really need to think well what to craft. I probably will just focus on the cyber accessory box, a cyber fiber and then see what other thing can get with the cybernetiums that are left.

same tactic :dizzy: