How's the game?

I stopped playing months ago and I've been thinking of returning and I have to ask, Is it worth returning? Is the Endgame at the moment is just endless Grinding or Fashion? TYIA.

Comments

• BM is completely dead. Grinding part hasn't changed since you left.

• The endgame stills the same, all the old equipment/crafts are way more easy to do and the new end gear is Belze that is like Purification but worst, you need to tracend it again but at least is way more easier craft the stones.

Sadly BM is more dead than ever its a miracle to find anything you need/want, its really sad tbh but at least some player are still playing and other like me rage quit at 200++ stones tracending to T5 in Belze gear and god knows how many we will need to T7 😂. But some people are the lucky ones that tracend in less than 10 stones. I think that THE GAME just hate some of us.

• BekirBekir Member
    edited February 18

@Arantxio said:
    The endgame stills the same, all the old equipment/crafts are way more easy to do and the new end gear is Belze that is like Purification but worst, you need to tracend it again but at least is way more easier craft the stones.
    Sadly BM is more dead than ever its a miracle to find anything you need/want, its really sad tbh but at least some player are still playing and other like me rage quit at 200++ stones tracending to T5 in Belze gear and god knows how many we will need to T7 😂. But some people are the lucky ones that tracend in less than 10 stones. I think that THE GAME just hate some of us.

@hornywatermelon said:
    BM is completely dead. Grinding part hasn't changed since you left.

Bm is not dead.
    only 3 years of play.
    Why should players who have completed everything endeavor to produce something?
    Example , dual platinium, or gear fuel, or costumes.
    Why should people constantly spend money?
    should a player who already has everything make extra effort?
    For what and for whom ?

• And what happend if you are new player? you dont find anything most of the times ,sometimes if you are lucky you can buy a Full costume set, if you are a full f2p even worst.

I've been playing since the Alpha and Beta i know that most of the old players like us doesnt need anything but im talking about the new players or players that just return from a long break or something.

The BM is kinda dead because most of the players that still plays the game are just old players that has everything already, but most of the newbies or someone that just create a new Character stop playing because they cant find anything in the BM or they can't afford it so its dead because the game only has(mostly) old players.

• Yeah bm is not dead also the moon is made of cheese and the clouds of cotton candy lmao.

• RieidRieid Member
    edited February 19

While market is not 100% dead, the situation is pretty bad in my opinion.
    I mean for me a market completely dead would be one in which you either can't find absolutely nothing or one in which there is hyper inflation.
    I would dare to say that Closer market have high levels of inflation on hot cash shop items and also there other items that are almost impossible to find in the BM. However we don't have hyper inflation yet.

@Bekir said:

Bm is not dead.
    only 3 years of play.
    For what and for whom ?

Now, to address some of the stuff that you are saying here:

Problem is not people charging high value for stuff like dual platinum, the price of that item may be expensive but that is a true end game item. Gear fuel also not a problem 'cause you can farm it or if you are rich just buy it from the market at expensive price.
    Costumes however are more of 50/50 kind of thing. With this I mean you can still find some costume parts at reasonable price, some are a bit more pricey but still can be get, this even by new players if they farm enough credits. However you can't deny that there are people over inflating garbage costumes. As example lets say some one is selling one of those generic 2* costume parts from gacha, something like two tone legs for Soma, Lets say that price was between 20 - 40 millions. If you think about it that is a reasonable price considering inflation, version of the item, supply & demand etc. Heck, even charging 20 or 30 mill more in some cases I would understand. However when someone try to sell stuff like that at 150 - 700 millions, well that is retarded... :D

To be honest for me the problem I see is more related with some items that are not even available anymore, this due people ninja buying said items in bulks like the latest chips as example. Or in the case of some cash shop items like elite, you almost never see those in bm anymore...

For what and for whom ?

Well you have to look at it this way:
    While is true that people have no obligation to spend real money in the game, at same time If people do not spend money the game shots down, plain and simple. This is not a charity, it is just a business for eme.

The main problem I see in closer (probably gonna get some hate for saying this) is that getting tons of credits is actually really easy for old players, if you add to this that most of people are old players, that there probably are way less whales left and that a lot of those remaining whales are not only just completely maxed but also hardcore players instead of your average rich casual. We end up in a situation in which indeed most of the few people that cash shop probably just do it to get something they need or maybe to sell something to a friend or crew member etc..

So in a case like this the solution would be either to reduce the credits that end game veterans can get... or introduce some really good credit sink, or both...
    This are all unpopular solutions by the way 'cause most of people have no idea about economy and they tend to believe that if everyone is equally rich they will live in some sort of Utopia, but since most of them don't understand basic concepts like inflation and supply/demand what they end up getting is usually a ruin economy and everyone having billions but not being able to buy the most basic stuff... this due said stuff costing the same billions that everyone have. Other times the items are completely out of stuck.

So.. will they try to fix the market problem??
    Doubt it considering that this is not too much of a big deal in Kr version, also I am not too optimistic about the longevity of our version anymore...

• When I log on these days I'm not super motivated to play. I usually miss BB, RNGed the last 200 GBF1s I had saved up and wound up at +11. Tried crafting Zenith pieces for gigs but wound up just blowing all my fibers and 3 pieces of Zenith. Down to 5mil and pretty blackpilled on this game in general.

• One big issue with BM is dual plat chips (and to a lesser extend SS Costume tunes). Since the only way to get them is by salvaging signature costumes, many people who still buy/get WMs would rather do that, than sell their costumes on the market.

Then there is the obviously awful rng and endless grind... which drives away a lot of new players as soon as they hit endgame and realize how often they'll have to farm OF to get their hell trinkets/amplifier.

• flumculusflumculus Member
    edited March 15

Wrong thread?