Any guides on how the Divine Battle Challenge stage works?

I've run the Divine Battle Challenge stage a few times and it seems like you're supposed to attack the button with the big "PRESS" sign on top of it, then kill whatever comes out of the machine in the middle. However I've only ever been able to get around 5 points each time I run the stage so I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong. Is there an explanation or guide anywhere of how this stage works?

Comments

• No, the gacha challenge stage works like this since me and everyone else had the same thing.

• MuryokuMuryoku Member
    edited March 4

The stage is RNG (random), you will randomly get 5, or 700+ points, and you aren't in control of which you get.

I know a couple people in the official eme discord that have gotten 700+ before.

• @Muryoku said:
    The stage is RNG (random), you will randomly get 5, or 700+ points, and you aren't in control of which you get.

I know a couple people in the official eme discord that have gotten 700+ before.

That explains a lot. Thanks!

• TarasikTarasik Member

there are 2 different stages, the one with the buttons gives 5 pts, the one with dogra and magra fighting in the background gives 799 pts

• PiccolaPiccola Member

@Tarasik said:
    there are 2 different stages, the one with the buttons gives 5 pts, the one with dogra and magra fighting in the background gives 799 pts

that makes no sense, but its life