Roadmap Update 2020

Update the roadmap to december pls,im very curious 😷

https://closers.enmasse.com/community/development-road-map

Comments

• YonggYongg Member, Player Council

2nd half of the year is often updated right before or a bit after the first half is done

• VioletHimeVioletHime Member
    edited May 3

as far as raids go busan transcendence sector. the new talisman sectors as well
    as far as characters go mirae and chulsoo will get released.
    new pet system and 64 bit update (unless new pet system and 64 bit magically come with this branch update which i dont find possible )
    and early 2021 new chip system/new tia prolly

• AoiRyuuAoiRyuu Member

@VioletHime said:

I wouldn't go that far, Kritika already closed... Closers may follow :(.

• MuryokuMuryoku Member

@Ray676 said:

@AoiRyuu said:

@VioletHime said:

100% will follow at this rate

You guys joking or what? Kritika didn't get any updates for over 3 months before it closed down. Closers is still getting updates every 2-3 weeks.

• AoiRyuuAoiRyuu Member

@Muryoku said:

@Ray676 said:

@AoiRyuu said:

@VioletHime said:

You guys joking or what? Kritika didn't get any updates for over 3 months before it closed down. Closers is still getting updates every 2-3 weeks.

Every month you mean? Or you consider Divine battle a content?
    Well how long it will be alive right now depends 100% on whales.

• MuryokuMuryoku Member

@AoiRyuu said:

@Muryoku said:

@Ray676 said:

@AoiRyuu said:

@VioletHime said:

I said update, literally anything. Kritika did not get a single thing for 3 months or more. That's why it closed down.

• AoiRyuuAoiRyuu Member

@Muryoku said:

@AoiRyuu said:

@Muryoku said:

@Ray676 said:

@AoiRyuu said:

@VioletHime said:

I said update, literally anything. Kritika did not get a single thing for 3 months or more. That's why it closed down.

It closed because it didn't bring enough revenue.
    The speed of updates in closers slowed down and also two community managers got laid off which could suggest that game doesn't bring as much money as it did.

• It closed because it didn't bring enough revenue.
    The speed of updates in closers slowed down and also two community managers got laid off which could suggest that game doesn't bring as much money as it did.

yes, thank you
    players like you cry about everything, even tho you play for free and wont even put a penny into the game
    crying about how to game will shut down. why dont you just play something else and gtfo?

• AoiRyuuAoiRyuu Member

@whaehawhat said:

It closed because it didn't bring enough revenue.

yes, thank you
    players like you cry about everything, even tho you play for free and wont even put a penny into the game
    crying about how to game will shut down. why dont you just play something else and gtfo?

Why don't you behave like proper human being and stop relieving your frustration on others?

• AgentAriAgentAri Member

Roadmap just got updated, heres to 3 months of filler events! :neutral:

• VagathVagath Member

I know that the updates are generally on the slow side but you are just being silly here. The current content still has a month to go just to finish the trinkets.

"Why is my free to play game not being updated in the mists of a global pandemic" I am not fond of the managment for this game, but they are people after all.

• AoiRyuuAoiRyuu Member

@Vagath said:
    I know that the updates are generally on the slow side but you are just being silly here. The current content still has a month to go just to finish the trinkets.

"Why is my free to play game not being updated in the mists of a global pandemic" I am not fond of the managment for this game, but they are people after all.

Well, they are just doing their work. The other question is if they are doing their job properly, but the real problem is that Closers was always niche game and they would have to change too many things to hold more players for a long time. The model of this game seems to be working in Korea, sadly here most people expect a little different content usually, so the game have to stay niche... and let's just hope that whales will pay enough to convince enmasse that it's worth to keep the game running.

• NegumikoNegumiko Member

I hope the enmasse version of Closers continues to stay alive as long as possible but this new roadmap update does have me slightly concerned. will 3 months of mostly event content be enough to keep people playing and making the game money? sure I don't mind waiting and even if the game goes down I will go down with the ship as a loyal player. been around since the closed beta so it would be heartbreaking to see it come to a end. at this point only time will tell for Closers.

also a little worried about the enmasse team, they never really stream anymore and seem kind of quiet these days. everything felt like it sort of went downhill shortly after Breach failed. hope the team is doing better then we think. please don't close Closers down, to many mmos these days are failing and shutting down as it is.

• the Roadmap has not been fully completed

I hope they update the Roadmap ASAP.

I want to get rid of this curiosity 😑

Hope eme staff see this.