Violet Rework before Harpy and Yuri Rework and Team Rattus?

Just a thought but what is the reasoning behind us getting something that JUST released in KR before stuff that people have been waiting for longer? Iirc the Harpy and Yuri rework came out at the same time as Mirae and we still have no word on when we are even getting Team Rattus.

Comments

• I waited four weeks and they give a model update?
    Fucking sloths working at ENMASSE?

• Tetsu279Tetsu279 Member
    edited July 3

Don't know about Harpy, but Yuri got her update long time ago...it was with the trigger update.( if you mean the face update stuff) https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10365/08-13-2019-trigger-gear-update-patch-notes#latest

• fullmetalonefullmetalone Member
    edited July 3

@Tetsu279 said:
    Don't know about Harpy, but Yuri got her update long time ago...it was with the trigger update.( if you mean the face update stuff) https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10365/08-13-2019-trigger-gear-update-patch-notes#latest

I am referring to the entire Model being reworked on the images are of not the greatest but I posted the video they were announced in back in Nov. 2019. Violet's rework was released after the 64 bit Update where Harpy and Yuri were before it and with Mirae and before Chulsoo was released
    [

• Tetsu279Tetsu279 Member

My bad thought u mean the face stuff...do you know the date KR got the update? want to look it up myself.

• NayzNayz Member

it was just announced in the trailer but afaik KR still dont have it
    the only thing they got was violet in the last patch (the face update we are getting now)

• VagathVagath Member

@whaehawhat said:
    I waited four weeks and they give a model update?
    Fucking sloths working at ENMASSE?

Global pandemic going on...

Meanwhile on Closers: fUckinG SLOths woRKING At eNmASsE? Lmao

• occaocca Member

If the model updates are as bad as Violet
    I hope they never get done
    Roll back the Violet model

• FateFireFateFire Member

I can't even tell there's a difference with Violet's model.

• LunalolsLunalols Member

Not even sure why you even need a confirmation date as to when said content will be released. Even going by KR standards the new team came out almost 2 months after Busan chapter 3 (for transcendence) and we have not even reached that point. Anything else we're getting early is a freebie from naddic

• @occa said:
    If the model updates are as bad as Violet
    I hope they never get done
    Roll back the Violet model

Violets Model update was made after the 64 Bit Update which we don't have yet so that may or may not be a factor into why you say it's ugly