Naddic Question

So the guys were approached for a game to publish
what happened?
I will not stand by and think a Korean company is any good at all at this point
you have brought the questioners to your shores

Comments

• well there is no need for Naddic to publish our NA server themselves. the data will likely be sent to them first and they will probably pick a new NA publisher shortly after. my guess is maybe they will give us to Nexon NA since the Korean server is already published by Nexon KR. I wouldn't want our servers staying directly in Korea anyway, it would create a bit of lag.

• OP you do realize content release is decided by the developer, yes?

And as stated in the news post, game services will be transferred to Naddic. I should advise that it is kind of pointless to suggest that a NA publisher will take over at this point in time. There would be no need for Naddic to take over in the first place.

• I want to know how to login to the game after transfer, because currently is using enmass account.

• @akiyamamiku said:
    I want to know how to login to the game after transfer, because currently is using enmass account.

Please wait for further information in the coming weeks, there is no concrete stuff out yet and everyone is just asking the same question.

• Does anyone think it will be better or worse with EME no longer publishing? DFO seemed to do alright when they moved from publisher (Nexon) > developer (Neople), but they're highly supported in other region.

• @TakeMeOut said:
    Does anyone think it will be better or worse with EME no longer publishing? DFO seemed to do alright when they moved from publisher (Nexon) > developer (Neople), but they're highly supported in other region.

Probably be about the same.

• @TakeMeOut said:
    Does anyone think it will be better or worse with EME no longer publishing? DFO seemed to do alright when they moved from publisher (Nexon) > developer (Neople), but they're highly supported in other region.

Depends on whether the developer will put in more commitment than what they are dispensing to the publisher right now

• Depends... if game won't have more players then nope, it won't have better treatment. If you want to invest in product, it has to bring revenue.

• It cant be worse. They game is on the verge of being shut down. What is happening right now is a second chance and see if it can recover a little.

• if they release Team Rattus at the beginning the game could see a rise in player base again as a lot of people are waiting for Mirae, Chulsoo or Euhna

• If the access to the new characters can offset the grind, sure. We already saw what happened with Bai though and it's likely to happen again

• Who is Euhna?

• RieidRieid Member

@AoiRyuu said:
    Who is Euhna?

That one:

• She seems nice, we should have her. Would be nice. But we won't :(.

• @AoiRyuu said:
    She seems nice, we should have her. Would be nice. But we won't :(.

Well, KR only got her last month

• RieidRieid Member
    edited August 20

@AoiRyuu said:
    She seems nice, we should have her. Would be nice. But we won't :(.

You never know. I mean considering that Naddic will be in charge a few months from now, there is the chance they change the way in which game updates are handled. Of course there is also the chance that everything keep going at same speed. It really depends a lot in what is more convenient from their perspective.

• I hope we don't will get other NA company that will explore half of players in 1st 2 months via insane prices in premium shop.

• @Teaemilia said:
    I hope we don't will get other NA company that will explore half of players in 1st 2 months via insane prices in premium shop.

It already has been posted across most of EME's platforms/launcher that developer Naddic will be taking over... o_o maybe it's new to you but I can hardly believe someone just missed it.

• @Lunalols said:

@Teaemilia said:
    I hope we don't will get other NA company that will explore half of players in 1st 2 months via insane prices in premium shop.

It already has been posted across most of EME's platforms/launcher that developer Naddic will be taking over... o_o maybe it's new to you but I can hardly believe someone just missed it.

I know ROLF, but here still no news - who will be new publisher

• RieidRieid Member
    edited August 21

@Teaemilia said:

@Lunalols said:

@Teaemilia said:

I guess He meant that the developer Naddic themselves will be handling it without american/western publisher. This is pretty similar to what happened with Kritika, with the big diference that in case of Kritika, Eme Shot down the game and offer some code to start over in a Kr server. Then Allm co. ltd decided to re release the game as Kritika reboot.

So in this case I guess there will be a data trasnfer of some sort and Naddic will act as a publisher..I could be wrong since I have not contact with neither Enmasse or Naddic people, but that is what I get from their public info on this forum.

• @Teaemilia said:

@Lunalols said:

@Teaemilia said:

https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/11012/closers-service-will-continue-with-naddic#latest

August 18 .-.

• @Lunalols said:

@Teaemilia said:

@Lunalols said:

@Teaemilia said:

https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/11012/closers-service-will-continue-with-naddic#latest

August 18 .-.

There are rumors of people saying Naddic will host the NA server temporarily until they find a replacement Western publisher (not my personal belief, just passing along message).

So what the guy above is saying; he's hoping Naddic doesn't find a new publisher that's P2W. Not that he's confused about Naddic taking over.

• @TakeMeOut said:

@Lunalols said:

@Teaemilia said:

@Lunalols said:

@Teaemilia said:

August 18 .-.

There are rumors of people saying Naddic will host the NA server temporarily until they find a replacement Western publisher (not my personal belief, just passing along message).

So what the guy above is saying; he's hoping Naddic doesn't find a new publisher that's P2W. Not that he's confused about Naddic taking over.

Understandable, but for the second portion I think we should really be focused on having more affordable shop prices (and in line) to our KR counterpart rather than this continued 'p2w' impression just because throwing cash at the game gives 'power'. It's more of a time saver.