I want to thank EME / Naddic

The last two events were actually pretty fun. There's something refreshing of beating up a tanned Bandage Man and the Black Lambs wearing costumes.

Comments

• JochiraJochira Member
    edited August 18

Well, with this so might we actually be able to catch up with KR, unless we will be transferred directly to KR

But yeah, despite all the hate and me complaining about EME being too slow, they still did decently ok in my books

This news was kinda expected though, due to lack of players, but hey, my Nata will still be alive <3

• KarhaKarha Member

What I really enjoyed the most was being able to get free 3* black suit costume for free. It just made it more fun to get the costumes since they always stand out the best to me. Back to the point of being Thankful. I really enjoy my time with enmasse. I had some ups and downs with the developers, but overall ended in a good remark. They always keep their promises, (not all the times but they are human). All of their hard work gave us players a little more of hope that we’d still be kicking ass and enjoy ourselves with playing their game. Overall I’m glad they joined with Naddic. We the players, might be able to get more people to join in the game and be able to be lively just as KR is. Stay Safe and Take Care En Masse Employers. The Legacy Lives On!

• @Jochira said:
    Well, with this so might we actually be able to catch up with KR, unless we will be transferred directly to KR
    But yeah, despite all the hate and me complaining about EME being too slow, they still did decently ok in my books
    This news was kinda expected though, due to lack of players, but hey, my Nata will still be alive <3

the 3 months of Events didn't help imo

I feel sad for the people at EME losing their jobs and I hope they can find something new soon

• @fullmetalone said:

@Jochira said:

the 3 months of Events didn't help imo

I feel sad for the people at EME losing their jobs and I hope they can find something new soon

I'm mainly wondering if some of the translators at EME will move to Naddic

While they can speak english fluentently, the KR's english isn't as good as native english

• I don't want the situation from soul worker where translation is just bad.