the game has disappeared

edited November 2017 in General Discussion

o.........o
Snap_Crab_No_Name_2017_11_7_10_9_32_No_00

Comments

• FyuushaFyuusha Member
    edited November 2017

This is already reported and Enmasse is working on it.

I recommend joining the discord server to stay connected :)

• oh, right thank you > @Fyuusha said:

This is already reported and Enmasse is working on it.

I recommend joining the discord server to stay connected :)

• Makes fun Gif imagery.

• Ha, I've outplayed the bug/company plan myself. Just haven't closed my launcher since 7 PM Last night. Mine is still there, I even launched the game just for it to tell me there was no server. EME can't stop me.

• r.i.p. EnMasse launcher

• lmao me 2 i hope they get it running soon

• ); laptop and desktop show the same thing, so does my friends pc

• AlexiiiusAlexiiius Member
    edited November 2017

yeah, the launcher is buged when you open it now but if you have the launcher opened since a long time, you can enter in the game.

• Rip, paid for a disappointment.

• maybe you have to uninstall the alpha client first, before installing the CBT one. I did not try it yet

• @Alexiiius said:
    yeah, the launcher is buged when you open it now but if you have the launcher opened since a long time, you can enter in the game.

Really ? :'(:'(:'(

• I deleted the game after the last beta because I needed free hd space lol. Now I can't download again, so no, don't delete your old client guys :)

• @Okamipire said:
    Rip, paid for a disappointment.

not true, the beta hasnt even started yet

• So some how the game was open last night..... and now the launcher is broken.
    RIP all the IGNs people wanted to snatch. Sorry to those who paid.

• good thing I got a back up of IGNs that will almost never be used because of how stupid they are...ha haa

• Mine are just way too long xD

• @Britney said:

@Okamipire said:
    Rip, paid for a disappointment.

not true, the beta hasnt even started yet

...The beta started today. We can't access it. Thus, it's a disappointment for people who bought into it.

• bought into beta mostly for the chance at some IGNs.
    EME better fix this before release or delay it otherwise there's gonna be a lot of outrage from displeased customers and players.

• Beta starts in 39 mins for NA. Those screens were from EU. No idea what time their servers opened

• @Deiser said:
    ...The beta started today. We can't access it. Thus, it's a disappointment for people who bought into it.

The beta starts in 40 mins though. :y Not quite yet. Hopefully it's fixed before then haha.

• Any way to download the game without dealing with the launcher?

• so the EU server is already online?

• KazinkasKazinkas Member
    edited November 2017

@Diruka said:
    so the EU server is already online?

No it's not. You get the same non existing game from the launcher, only then do you get to select the server.
    As in no it's not officially open. Just trolls who got lucky by cheating the system can already get in.

Would sooooooooo not post screens though. Only few instances and obvious cheating of system. In EmEs place would soo wipe any characters created before the official release of the game.

• whelp gam ded hope its fixed soon

• Haha I guess u could say Closers is Closing

• It's fixed now

• Its ok now yea lol