Do not make purchase in Union Store!

edited November 2017 in General Discussion

I made a purchase of Yuri skill ticket lightning fast. it showed up as error when I click purchase, but the 490 EMP fund has been subtracted from my account. I have checked EMP delivery box there is nothing there. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way for me to view purchase order in my account?

Same thing just happened again, I tried to use EMP fund to purchase quick slot, it showed up as error again. The fund did not decrease but after I logged out and logged back in the EMP funds have been substracted from my account and I did not get the item purchased.

Do not make any purchase, there is a high chance you will loose your money for nothing!

Comments

• recommend not to buy anything right now. The store is bugged atm

• Vanfanel8Vanfanel8 Member
    edited November 2017

@OoooOoooo said:
    recommend not to buy anything right now. The store is bugged atm

This sucks I want my money back!

• WTF you need to spend EMP on skills????

• weird i bought it and got it

• send a ticket i lost 2k too

• @7RTE6D4X7G said:
    weird i bought it and got it

This happen randomly probably affect all emp items. So unless you are feeling lucky, I wouldn't recommend you making anymore purchase.

• @Natorious said:
    send a ticket i lost 2k too

Yes I have filed a ticket. I donno if they will refund us.

• @InfiniTEA said:
    WTF you need to spend EMP on skills????

Special skill.

• got the error twice and the third got me the skill. Lost EMP twice out of it though...

• @Mayoren said:
    got the error twice and the third got me the skill. Lost EMP twice out of it though...

So you paid 3x the price $14 for a skill...

One thing that worries me. Some play who have a lot of EMP may not realize this problem and they purchase $100 worth of item and without receiving any item at all.

• You guys know you can get the skill with 30 Lucky Phase Token(s)... and they seem to drop frequently for me.

• @X3EN74TDJ5 said:
    You guys know you can get the skill with 30 Lucky Phase Token(s)... and they seem to drop frequently for me.

Which npc to talk to for the skill?

• @Vanfanel8 said:

@X3EN74TDJ5 said:
    You guys know you can get the skill with 30 Lucky Phase Token(s)... and they seem to drop frequently for me.

I dunno if everyone here is on the same page as I am but here are the steps to get the skill without purchasing it and wasting EMP.

1. Find the Matter Mixer NPC
    2. Click Craft
    3. Go to the UNION Watch tab
    4. The skill should be the first item you can craft
    5. You just need 30 Lucky Phase Token(s), no credits required!
  • @Vanfanel8 said:

@X3EN74TDJ5 said:

You can craft it at the machine, in Union Watch (? I think it's called like this) section

• @X3EN74TDJ5 said:

@Vanfanel8 said:

@X3EN74TDJ5 said:

I dunno if everyone here is on the same page as I am but here are the steps to get the skill without purchasing it and wasting EMP.

1. Find the Matter Mixer NPC
    2. Click Craft
    3. Go to the UNION Watch tab
    4. The skill should be the first item you can craft
    5. You just need 30 Lucky Phase Token(s), no credits required!

Ok thanks! Will try it out. Still want my credit back though.

• @lKiryul said:

@Vanfanel8 said:

@X3EN74TDJ5 said:

You can craft it at the machine, in Union Watch (? I think it's called like this) section

Ok

• No! Bitna's washing machine ate 100 EMP!

• @Masazumi said:
    No! Bitna's washing machine ate 100 EMP!

I lost 700 EMP

• @Vanfanel8 said:

@Masazumi said:
    No! Bitna's washing machine ate 100 EMP!

I lost 700 EMP

The real gacha experience!

• @eme_circuits said:
    We are aware of this issue and are quickly working on a solution. Please submit a support ticket and we will make sure you are all taken care of! http://support.enmasse.com/closers

Source: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/918/emp-store-errors#latest

• I bought a costume in the union store and have no idea how to find and access it. May someone please point me in the right direction?

• @G6PC6GD3AC said:
    I bought a costume in the union store and have no idea how to find and access it. May someone please point me in the right direction?

Don't necro a thread but here. Anything bought in emp store needs to be claimed. To do so goto Inventory and at the bottom of the window just under the autosort it will have a gift bag and emp icon. Click that and another window will open with your purchase left click there on it click yes when it asks to claim with said char and boom. In the inventory now.

• this happened me some weeks ago, just recharge and re-buy

you will get the 1 you originally brought ALONG with an extra

• @mistressj said:

@G6PC6GD3AC said:
    I bought a costume in the union store and have no idea how to find and access it. May someone please point me in the right direction?

Don't necro a thread but here. Anything bought in emp store needs to be claimed. To do so goto Inventory and at the bottom of the window just under the autosort it will have a gift bag and emp icon. Click that and another window will open with your purchase left click there on it click yes when it asks to claim with said char and boom. In the inventory now.

Thank you and sorry!

• @G6PC6GD3AC said:

@mistressj said:

@G6PC6GD3AC said:

Thank you and sorry!

Nah no worries. I'm not sure how strict they are on with it so just as a heads up

• I hope that EME will fix that before tuesday. I really want to buy Mini Sylvi, she's just too cute with her penguin doll.

• @NekoparaVanilla said:
    I hope that EME will fix that before tuesday. I really want to buy Mini Sylvi, she's just too cute with her penguin doll.

You Know what this post is from last year so dont worry.

• edited June 2018

@Neoyoshi said:

@eme_circuits said:
    We are aware of this issue and are quickly working on a solution. Please submit a support ticket and we will make sure you are all taken care of! http://support.enmasse.com/closers

Source: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/918/emp-store-errors#latest

Your source doesn't work tho. (Edited: Ignore this comment)

• edited June 2018

@Beleila said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:
    I hope that EME will fix that before tuesday. I really want to buy Mini Sylvi, she's just too cute with her penguin doll.

You Know what this post is from last year so dont worry.

Holy s***, I didn't saw the date. Mb, thx for making me notice tho.

• I was about to get in contact with some of our teams to figure out if there was a current issue with the store, I too failed to notice the date. I'm gonna close this thread so that others don't think there is a current store issue.

If you ever purchase an item in the Union store and don't receive it, contact customer support at http://support.enmasse.com/closers and our support team can help you out. This also gets us quickly notified of issues if we start receiving a lot of support requests for the same thing.

This discussion has been closed.