A note from BearShoes about the current Seth Fanart Contest: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10398/an-update-to-the-seth-fanart-contest/

Does Seha have any stand ups?

I don't think he does but I haven't tested it so I'm not sure.

Comments

• chain explosion and dash (aerial down key) are some

A lot of stock so......pleas nerf

• What about Selubi and Yuri?

• @Yoburi I know for Yuri her Yuri special she gets at Intern is a stand up. As for Selubi, I know Psychic Explosion, the ball skill she throws she gets at trainee is a stand up, and intern's gravity field can be a stand up if you only use the pull up part of it.

• @TheUsernameIsTaken said:
    chain explosion and dash (aerial down key) are some

A lot of stock so......pleas nerf

Those are Seha's only two restands afaik. You can also add a stack onto chain explosion with empowerment or empowered state for even more restands.

• @Mycole To be fair he shouldn't have any more than that, it's arguable whether he should have that many. Him and J are like the 2 best PVPers, and J has what, like 3 restands and 3 grabs, or maybe 4 I forget, and he does significantly less damage then Seha, and has a lot less range. It's probably fair with the amount he has.

• what do u mean stand ups?

• @InfiniTEA said:
    what do u mean stand ups?

In pvp, when you knock a enemy down, they enter a invulnerable state where you cannot hit them. This usually results in messing up a combo.
    However if you use skills that restand the enemy back up, you can continue to combo them.

• @InfiniTEA A stand up means when a person is knocked down, you can use the skill and then get them back up, so you can continue hitting them. For example since you have a Yuri profile pic, if an enemy in PVP is knocked down and you use your Yuri special skill, default E button, you'll pick them back up off the ground so you can continue comboing them.