Steam Founder's Packs NEW PRICES

Hi, En Masse. Last week I've acquired the Agent Bundle (R$139,90 in my currency) but now with the steam launch the same bundle is R$75,49... I just feel that isn't fair at all, you know? Some way to compensate that amount with game coins?

«1

Comments

  • Yeah.. I feel like i've been stolen ;~; with that Money i could buy the next pack. Could you help us, En Masse?

  • woah... 0.0

    "Minor" oversight?

  • Nevermind. I see it priced as 149 on Steam.

    Not sure what you were looking at?

  • ThisouThisou Member
    edited November 2017

    The price for us is different since we are brazilian @flumculus Buying in the Enmasse store has a lot of taxes, and in steam, wich we didn't know that was coming, is a lot cheaper, got it? :) So, the people who don't use the dollar as its own coin has paid twice the price

  • Here @flumculus, is in Real currency

  • My bad, didn't notice you were in Brazil. Hope this gets addressed.

  • hi guys just got an answer from Discord via circuits, if you are planning to get the packs that supposed to have Buddy keys to share for players even thou its price is same (but different on other regions), it won't have
    soo if you want your friend to play the game with buddy code might as well buy the one in the site instead on the Steam page lol

    so tldr version
    You will get all the same benefits from each pack like stated on the site
    except for you won't obtain any Buddy Code from it, so if anyone asks just quote this lol
    img : https://imgur.com/W9GmyGr

  • I think it was announced beforehand it was coming to steam. Should've waited a little bit as steam pricing police is known to be more affordable in various regions outside NA/EU. Here are all the local prices for the ones interested.

    https://steamdb.info/app/215830/

    Either way, good luck with you compensation.

  • @Genm said:
    hi guys just got an answer from Discord via circuits, if you are planning to get the packs that supposed to have Buddy keys to share for players even thou its price is same (but different on other regions), it won't have
    soo if you want your friend to play the game with buddy code might as well buy the one in the site instead on the Steam page lol

    so tldr version
    You will get all the same benefits from each pack like stated on the site
    except for you won't obtain any Buddy Code from it, so if anyone asks just quote this lol
    img : https://imgur.com/W9GmyGr

    only bad side of steam version but much cheaper depeending on your region lol

  • This real currency my region.

  • Well, we didn't know when was coming to steam, iv'e heard alot of people saying it was only coming after the beta, so we would lose the beta packs. But here it is, and i paid one for the price of two. :(

  • Ok i am a Brazilian and the covert USD/BRL exist but fucking half the price on steam? I pay R$514.72 but now the steam same pack cost R$ 259,99! What kinda joke is that only a damn week pass and i feel fucking robbed. I undestand that with time the pack will value less but half price!

    Jesus Christ En Masses i want some sort of compensation check my history i support this game since the alpha and this is how your costumes are reward for pre order. I hope someone on staff answer me here because this is just too much i can almost buy 2 ACE packs with the price i pay.

    I reposting here and yeah with this price i want compensation.

  • You guys know if we still get the extra buddy beta keys if we purchase from steam? I have friends who want to play with me.

  • @Yuichiru said:
    You guys know if we still get the extra buddy beta keys if we purchase from steam? I have friends who want to play with me.

    you won't get extra beta key on Steam, as stated by Circuit on discord, steam pack doesn't have the buddy code

  • @Yuichiru said:
    You guys know if we still get the extra buddy beta keys if we purchase from steam? I have friends who want to play with me.

    Nope, Steam package doesn't have budy codes

  • @Genm said:

    @Yuichiru said:
    You guys know if we still get the extra buddy beta keys if we purchase from steam? I have friends who want to play with me.

    you won't get extra beta key on Steam, as stated by Circuit on discord, steam pack doesn't have the buddy code

    @HieiBlaze said:

    @Yuichiru said:
    You guys know if we still get the extra buddy beta keys if we purchase from steam? I have friends who want to play with me.

    Nope, Steam package doesn't have budy codes

    Thanks guys, T_T Purchase via enmasse then.

  • You need to pay around 165€ (Xsolla incl the "fairy" 19% VAT tax) in germany if you want the Ace Bundle pack...
    The price on steam for the same pack is 139,99€... and there is NO VAT on steam...
    Pretty sure ALOT of people feel ripped off now (myself included)... especially from europe.

  • well i can suggest that the price for the > @Yuichiru said:

    @Genm said:

    @Yuichiru said:
    You guys know if we still get the extra buddy beta keys if we purchase from steam? I have friends who want to play with me.

    you won't get extra beta key on Steam, as stated by Circuit on discord, steam pack doesn't have the buddy code

    @HieiBlaze said:

    @Yuichiru said:
    You guys know if we still get the extra buddy beta keys if we purchase from steam? I have friends who want to play with me.

    Nope, Steam package doesn't have budy codes

    Thanks guys, T_T Purchase via enmasse then.

    i did was speend around 100$ thou
    gifted the cheapest package from steam
    since i am using an Asian version (Philippines)
    got the Ace Closers Pack (costed 60$)
    gifted Trainee Bundle per friends that i know who wants to play since i got a big spair from (costed 7.60$)
    60$ Ace Pack
    7.60$ x5 (38$) Friends

  • FIonneFIonne Member
    edited November 2017

    @Revork said:
    This real currency my region.

    Damn, these are nice prices.

    From where i am, i have to pay around 30% more.

    What the hell steam?!

  • @Genm said:
    well i can suggest that the price for the > @Yuichiru said:

    @Genm said:

    @Yuichiru said:
    You guys know if we still get the extra buddy beta keys if we purchase from steam? I have friends who want to play with me.

    you won't get extra beta key on Steam, as stated by Circuit on discord, steam pack doesn't have the buddy code

    @HieiBlaze said:

    @Yuichiru said:
    You guys know if we still get the extra buddy beta keys if we purchase from steam? I have friends who want to play with me.

    Nope, Steam package doesn't have budy codes

    Thanks guys, T_T Purchase via enmasse then.

    i did was speend around 100$ thou
    gifted the cheapest package from steam
    since i am using an Asian version (Philippines)
    got the Ace Closers Pack (costed 60$)
    gifted Trainee Bundle per friends that i know who wants to play since i got a big spair from (costed 7.60$)
    60$ Ace Pack
    7.60$ x5 (38$) Friends

    I don't think I have that option...17$/regular pack and 178$ for the ace pack, so in the long run it would cost me more than I'd like...I have no choice, but to buy from enmass to get the 5 beta keys I need for my friends, but also get stuff from my account.

  • Mine costs 178 dollars, that's really unfair how some are spending less with the same currency..

  • @Mystio said:
    Mine costs 178 dollars, that's really unfair how some are spending less with the same currency..

    blame it on them for releasing it on steam

  • @Mystio said:
    Mine costs 178 dollars, that's really unfair how some are spending less with the same currency..

    Also in Canada?

  • You got it!

  • Feels bad man, im in the same situation> @Mystio

  • is it posssible to like...change our steam region really quick?

  • VPN but it's against steam ToS. you might get your steam account banned

  • @FIonne said:

    @Revork said:
    This real currency my region.

    Damn, these are nice prices.

    From where i am, i have to pay around 30% more.

    What the hell steam?!

    Ukraine

  • Anyone tried switching their region and performing this method? The way my pockets are set up lol...

  • @AMGR449PYL said:
    Anyone tried switching their region and performing this method? The way my pockets are set up lol...

    As @Hinalle said, it's doable with a VPN, but it's against steam's ToS, so I can't recommend trying it. It was probably be frowned upon by end masses as well. Definitely an "attempt at your own risk"

Sign In or Register to comment.