Maintenance is now complete. Have fun!

[NA] Zenith recruiting thread

Hello~ Pengy here trying to nab more active people to join our crew!

This crew was founded by a bunch of people who were in the same guild on Maplestory-Reboot and we intend to expand to Closers. We are active and friendly; I guarantee we won't bite! (Though roasting is fine if done without bad intentions) I would post our level and crew size in the OP, but due to the nature of the EME forums having an edit window of 1 hour, I'll simply update that info in future posts (so I don't get accused of posting misleading information xd). Our crew is neither PVP nor PVE-centric; we do both! As for timezones, I believe a good chunk of the crew is in PST or EST, but I am aware that we have some members who are residing in the AUS, EU and SEA regions. However, some of us have awful sleep schedules, so we might as well ignore the bounds set by timezones :D.

Discord: Yes, link will be available after acceptance; the discord server we are using is the one we use for our guild on MS, and has many separate sections for other games and their related resources as well. We also have custom emojis and a dedicated musicbot hosted by the server owner ^^. I can guarantee you that should it seem quiet in-game, there are probably people on discord around.

Requirements:
Try and be active. Let us know if you're going to be away for an extended amount of time

If that didn't convince you, we also have dank memes and loods

Comments

• PengyzPengyz Member
    edited November 2017

Currently lv 3, 25/30, just apply :D

pumping rep points into PG, currently lv 2

• join Zenith today we gonna give you a good time

• bump~

we're actually 30/30 at the moment, but feel free to DM me if interested in joining !

• bump~
    currently 29/30, and getting close to lv4 :)

• How active are the members in this crew? I understand you're near the cap for members but how many are situated in NA and playing frequently daily/every second day?

• @iLokister said:
    How active are the members in this crew? I understand you're near the cap for members but how many are situated in NA and playing frequently daily/every second day?

Looking through the last online list, everyone's been online at least once since the 17th server time, except for 3 people. As for locations, I know with absolute certainty that at least 10 people (including myself) are within NA, though I would guess that at least 6 more are also within NA, judging by login patterns. At the current moment, it seems our most active hours are 5pm-2am PST, and the quietest being dawn- early afternoon PST on weekdays. Weekends are more active.

I should also mention that even if people aren't online and in-game there's an extremely high chance that there are people on discord doing other things, as many of us play multiple different games, be it on PC or some other platform.

• @Pengyz said:

@iLokister said:
    How active are the members in this crew? I understand you're near the cap for members but how many are situated in NA and playing frequently daily/every second day?

Looking through the last online list, everyone's been online at least once since the 17th server time, except for 3 people. As for locations, I know with absolute certainty that at least 10 people (including myself) are within NA, though I would guess that at least 6 more are also within NA, judging by login patterns. At the current moment, it seems our most active hours are 5pm-2am PST, and the quietest being dawn- early afternoon PST on weekdays. Weekends are more active.

I should also mention that even if people aren't online and in-game there's an extremely high chance that there are people on discord doing other things, as many of us play multiple different games, be it on PC or some other platform.

Aight cool, I made a crew my first day joining (stupid on my part, not realizing the 7 day limit before disbanding is allowed) so I can disband and join on the 19th if there's still a slot open. I'm currently lv 49 almost 50 on my main and starting to level up an alt.

• PengyzPengyz Member
    edited November 2017

@iLokister said:

@Pengyz said:

@iLokister said:

Aight cool, I made a crew my first day joining (stupid on my part, not realizing the 7 day limit before disbanding is allowed) so I can disband and join on the 19th if there's still a slot open. I'm currently lv 49 almost 50 on my main and starting to level up an alt.

Awesome, until then ^^

Edit: should also mention that our crew channel is channel 11.

• How do you join specific channels? I've just been selecting a server then playing. lel

• @iLokister said:
    How do you join specific channels? I've just been selecting a server then playing. lel

Esc => Channels - next to the exit button => enter a number on the top right and hit enter/click enter channel

• PengyzPengyz Member
    edited November 2017

Bump~
    Rep points going all into PG, currently halfway to Lv4.
    While currently 30/30, we are on the verge of hitting lv4, so we will have 5 more spaces for people interested in joining soon.png ^^.

Edit:
    weekly mission complete!

• iLokisteriLokister Member
    edited November 2017

Really cool group of players, active, and focused on crew progression.

Bumpity~

• We're now level four!

• Interested in joining.

I'm looking for a crew I can communicate with and be part of. I work the overnight shift so my hours are a bit janked up. I can assure you I'm no-life levels of active though. Have almost two characters at cap so far. Whenever I'm not working, I'm on Closers =P. Anyway, give me a PM if you get some room. I'd be happy to join if you'll have me. Thanks!

• ENA74PHXT5ENA74PHXT5 Member
    edited November 2017

I am interested in joining.
    I am looking for a crew I can voice chat with. Voice chat is a must for me to be invested and want to stay in guild. Really not interested in typing only or introvert type guilds, hopefully no disrespect if you guys are one lol. I usually am on if not then on discord I am. As well hopefully guild is 18+ and willing to accept my perviness. I do joke around alot sexually but nothing to be taken serious as its just a game XD My ingame name is AldanBlack and sadly idk how to change my username on forums to not be that weird name XD

• @ENA74PHXT5 said:
    I am interested in joining.
    I am looking for a crew I can voice chat with. Voice chat is a must for me to be invested and want to stay in guild. Really not interested in typing only or introvert type guilds, hopefully no disrespect if you guys are one lol. I usually am on if not then on discord I am. As well hopefully guild is 18+ and willing to accept my perviness. I do joke around alot sexually but nothing to be taken serious as its just a game XD My ingame name is AldanBlack and sadly idk how to change my username on forums to not be that weird name XD

We are actually full atm; our 5 slots from leveling to lv 4 disappeared in 12 hours upon leveling xP.

Though to answer your question, we have a fair number of typers in the crew, but whether or not they voice chat, I do not know. However, I do know that we have some members who do both. I myself am waiting for my headset to arrive next week, so we should hopefully see a little more VC action in the near future. As for jokes, I am totally fine with anything so long as it isn't made with malicious intent, though others may give the stink eye for bad puns :D .

If you're still interested in joining, you may have to wait a little, as people most crewmates are active and we are some days away from level 5.

and to anyone else interested in joining, we just hit level 4 reputation for PG last night :)