The most and the least popular characters.

2»

Comments

• ZeonslitZeonslit Member
    edited August 2017

@AoiRyuu said:
    Okay, but it doesn't mean he ain't similar to Kirito. Noone says that they copy-pasted the design or anything, it can be just mere coincidence that they are similar but STILL they are and since most ppl know Kirito and doesn't really know (until recent) Seha, they are just calling the other one as the first one not otherwise. And it doesn't have anything with the fact that they are fans of Kirito or sao.

Nah, i guess both of them are classified as "your-generic-anime-blackhaired-boy" at this point.
    No unique details/etc.

Also when was manga of sao released?

Idk, SAO is originally a LN (aka normal text book)

tbh I can't wait to actually get to know the whole stor and characters of the closers since right now I can't exactly disscuss these matters since all I can do is compare characters by the looks.

I'm interested in the story too, can't wait for english release.

Well I wouldn't call Misaka as "typical Tsundere", typical for me is for example Naru.

p.s. Yeah, Naru is ideal example of that.

• Yes SAO is oryginally novel, then if you wanna compare Seha to Kirito then compare Kirito which was draw by ABEC (oryginal one), not one from anime:

Answer me: where is he similar? Black hair? Funny...
    And you give Squall picture from Balamb Garden dance scen, which dont show his most common desing:

Squall and Seha share similaritis in character look desing, weapon and fighting style. Character dont need to just same hair colour.

And about Mikoto and Seulbi: did you read novel? Mikoto isnt typical tsunadere this is 1, and 2 is that i said atiude, not being tsunadere. Mikoto sometimes is similar to seulbi at point of being "cold and rational leader" if you known what i mean.

• How this ended up for people arguing that some certain fictional character with a set name LEE SEHA looks like a fictional animated boy lol. He is called SEHA. And the other dude is the other dude

• ye. you have right Notarius. Im just droping topic. Dont care anymore. and sorry for OT.

edited August 2017

@Natorious said:
    How this ended up for people arguing that some certain fictional character with a set name LEE SEHA looks like a fictional animated boy lol. He is called SEHA. And the other dude is the other dude

We are discussing things~

On topic: I don't know why J is the least popular character (at least from what i saw, it's Tina/Violet/etc everywhere). I guess because Tina is the most faceroll one.

• NatoriousNatorious Member
    edited August 2017

@Zeonslit said:

@Natorious said:
    How this ended up for people arguing that some certain fictional character with a set name LEE SEHA looks like a fictional animated boy lol. He is called SEHA. And the other dude is the other dude

On topic: I don't know why J is the least popular character (at least from what i saw, it's Tina/Violet/etc everywhere). I guess because Tina is the most faceroll one.

Well J aint got boobies hehe. NOT LIKE TINA HAS ANY but i guess he isnt that flashy like others. I like that bout him

• @Natorious said:
    Well J aint got boobies

True enough.

• It may be about his skill cost HP too. From what i known some ppl hate this (even though its rly strong point of his especially if we add he have LS). From what i heard some ppl complain about his range too (dunno why becouse he is fast, have pull skills, dash, and range isnt bad).

• edited August 2017

@Zeonslit

Since no one's figured it out yet, Yuri in that fanart is Female Ranger from DFO, fittingly enough; Yuri's class is Ranger.

I could recognize F. Gunner (Rose for elsword peeps) her little blue orb accessory anywhere.

edited August 2017

@EternalDreamVG said:
    @Zeonslit
    Since no one's figured it out yet, Yuri in that fanart is Female Ranger from DFO, fittingly enough; Yuri's class is Ranger.

I played DFO in the past, but didnt recognized her. :open_mouth:
    Damn.

• J is the coolest one so trully I'm not sure why he isn't picked more :O...

• @Natorious said:

@Zeonslit said:

@Natorious said:

Well J aint got boobies hehe. NOT LIKE TINA HAS ANY but i guess he isnt that flashy like others. I like that bout him

Tina does actually magically sprout mosquito bites in her 3rd Job.

.....Even though she shouldn't be able to because she's a walking corpse of a 12 year old girl.

And it's not like boobs exactly help out Levia or Harpy's population.

.....Or like Sylvi's lack of boobs helps out her population. She's fairly uncommon these days.

And Sylvi and Levia are well off right now in terms of power too. (Harpy is kind of the worst character right now, but there's still more of her around than J.....)

I have no idea what to make of South Korea's tastes. (Eh, at least they're not obsessed with prepubescent girls like Japan, although Tina is cutting it a little too close.....)

• at JP server J is more popular than Harpy (which doesnt change fact he is one of least popular characters). Its propably due to his CV there (i think there are no person which dont love Gintoki or at least voice of Sugita Tomokazu).

• @ActuallyEndgame said:

@Natorious said:

@Zeonslit said:

@Natorious said:

Tina does actually magically sprout mosquito bites in her 3rd Job.

.....Even though she shouldn't be able to because she's a walking corpse of a 12 year old girl.

And it's not like boobs exactly help out Levia or Harpy's population.

.....Or like Sylvi's lack of boobs helps out her population. She's fairly uncommon these days.

And Sylvi and Levia are well off right now in terms of power too. (Harpy is kind of the worst character right now, but there's still more of her around than J.....)

I have no idea what to make of South Korea's tastes. (Eh, at least they're not obsessed with prepubescent girls like Japan, although Tina is cutting it a little too close.....)

You would be surprised how many Chinese people created Levia and Harpy for their tits. J is underwhelming because why he isnt flashy people think that if he uses his HP that it sucks down really fast. I enjoy J for that he has enough range his skills do fair amount of dmg and he can Atatata.

• hmm I think popular in KR are: Tina, Violet, Seulbi
    Least are: J, Harpy and Nata

im sure in NA it will be Seha or maybe J? dunno

• Like i said: Nata best point is his maniacal laugh from JP ver. Im not supprised he isnt so popular in KR. For all who dont known how he sound check on YT.