Thank you for your patience while we make these updates!
As many people who've been around the game for a while have noticed, the Windhome patch brought a lot of great new content, but a lot of gameplay elements were 'left behind'. EME has shown willingness to fix this as exemplified by their daily dungeon updates - so there's a few more areas that could definitely be improved and brought back up to current content levels. Here's a few of the ones I think would be fairly easy to fix and would be welcomed by most players.
1) Add challenge letters and intrusions to the WH dungeons. These provide extra Challenge & Reward to people grinding the dungeons and I was surprised they were never implemented after skyship.
2) A new daily gem dungeon at level 70 zone -OR- implement the Step Difficulty system in the old ones to provide extra challenge / better loot. Another gameplay element seemingly forgotten after Highquarter - These are the main way to gem up your characters and its quite ridiculous that chars with millions of CR are in a level 55 zone with a CR require of 7500.
3) Gear crafting. Star Henge had the best crafting system where it took a fair bit of farming but you would eventually get was you needed. Xanadu crafting was tacked on as a bit of an afterthought and a bit too easy imo being just runes and gold. WH desperately needs this with how streaky drops can be and people hoarding and/or salvaging pieces for evo mats. It shouldn't be easy but it should smooth out the RNG element with there being so many possible pieces to drop with such rough rates.
4) Star Henge title group. These are a bit dated and farming these 120 times each in 'dead content' is a bit much. I'd say raise up the initial quest to like 25, eliminate the 100 quests, and add new 25 quests for the xanadu dungeons. The other option is to just eliminate these altogether and make a new batch for WH as the time didn't feel 'wasted' when we farmed these when Star Henge was endgame so maybe recreating that experience is best, doubly so since the game has become so alt heavy.
5) Charm drops. These are honestly an annoyance and seem to only drop in certain dungeons. Level 1 charms are completely useless after level 30. Combining them is pretty pointless at such low levels. These should just be removed from the later dungeons or have II - IV charms be decently dropable as the dungeon level increases. I believe I've had a rare charm drop in a normal dungeon before but that was a long time ago idk if it's still the case they drop and it seems extremely unlikely drop if it does.
Any others you guys can think of or have any thoughts?
It's not even challenging anymore, it's just downright annoying. You guys are making bosses move so damn fast they we barely have time to react to anything and to top it off you can get one shotted if you aren't geared enough to take the hit.
I understand you want our version to be harder than the KR version but this is getting a little too crazy. If you want to make challenging content that's fine, beef up their hp, make them hit harder, but atleast let us be able to react to it and not get duffed in the face within a milisecond of a crack speed boss.
I find it weird that ghost knight takes 1 RP per zone but the others take 3 RP per zone. it makes it hard to farm all the dungeons on one character without dipping into blue RP. Doing one of the new challenger zones 20 times is a whopping 120 RP, leaving us with 30 purple RP left to use. I appreciate the challenger zones having their own 20/20 limits and challenger passes be bought with ultimate souls/action zone coins so we can farm on our mains instead of alts but now RP is a limiting factor for the newer challenger zones.
If it's possible to maybe reduce the cost to 1 RP per zone like ghost knight challenger zone, or maybe let Jingo, the action zone NPC sell rest potions or in the EMP store that'd be great.
The Archer update has arrived!
- A new character arrives in Kritika Online: The Archer! The Archer’s skills function similarly to the Psion’s. The Archer’s skill abilities change based on her skill level.
-- We're still working out some issues with Archer events and the starting leveling curve (damage is currently set too low for the first few levels). We will have fixes for these items in place for the full release!
- Added a free character slot.
- New Difficulty—Eeri’s Library, Dusk Pirate Den, Eternal Library, and Secret Warehouse all have a new, easier “Hard” difficulty. Each zone has a chance to drop a new Challenger accessory.
- Three new Challenger Zones have appeared!
- Noxious Rainforest
- Perumagion Spellfurnace
- Burning Highland
- Increased the drop rate of Ghostly Scales from Shattered Table.
- The Ultimate Zones for Xanadu are now located in an “Ultimate Zone” tab within the Danger Zone Highway.
- Updated the Daily Zone rewards.
- Players can acquire a Daily Zone Coin for each run (two times per day). Additionally, several rewards are updated for different Danger Zones. Get the full details below.
-- Monday reward: Unchanged.
-- Tuesday reward: Increased to 220 Reappraisal Scrolls.
-- Wednesday reward: Your choice of up to 6 resurrection stones or 30 Blessed Elixir I.
-- Thursday reward: Increased to 220 Recalculation Scrolls.
-- Friday reward: Increased to 30 Inferior Kagerfeld Badges.
-- Saturday, and Sunday: Unchanged.
- Trade Daily Coins to Alandra for 250 Fixit Hammers.
- Memory Shards can now drop in Fractured Memories above level 200.
- Etherforce Crystals drop in Fractured Memories at level 80 and above. The drop rate increases every 20 levels.
- Two new kinds of accessories are introduced in this update: Memorial and Challenger.
- Memorial accessories are acquired from Lilis with Memory Shards. They are base tier 13 and cursed, so they need to undergo purification (evolution). Through the evolution process, they will become tier 14 accessories, which can be evolved once more.
- Challenger accessories are acquired from new Challenger Zones, or from evolution of Evo1 Antique accessory. They are base tier 14 and can be evolved once more.
- The Daylight Helioflare weapon has been rebalanced. The Human and Fey damage bonus from the Evo1 Daylight weapon has been added to increase its power.
After end of the quest “[Skyship Arcadia: East Deck] Suppression,” and at level 65, all main quest lines are rearranged. We have been monitoring player advancement after hitting level 65 and found multiple opportunities to improve the gameplay flow. We have changed all quest lines after level 65 to be smoother and more focused. All characters are eligible for a reward at level 70.
Now players will play the main quest line in this succession: Starhenge -> Xanadu side stories -> Abe/Titan story quest (not an Ultimate zone) -> Windhome. And following the quest line, suitable quest rewards will be bestowed to raise character CR more smoothly. If you’ve already completed these quests, try them again and get the new rewards!
Additionally, we added weekly quests for Ultimate zones. This should create good synergy with Hard difficulty Ultimate Zones.
- Ending: Once More into the Breach!
- Begins after December 5 maintenance and runs until January 23 at 8 a.m. PST.
- Do Your Level Best for Rewards!
- Begins after December 5 maintenance and runs until January 2 at 6 a.m. PST. Get an Archer Dark Guardian Costume Bundle!
- Go for the Green!
- Begins after December 5 maintenance and runs until January 2 at 6 a.m. PST. Get a Holiday Snowman Mask!
- Three Wins for Alandra!
- Begins after December 5 maintenance and runs until January 2 at 6 a.m. PST.
- The fifth Etherforce step, Vital Force, is now available.
- Alandra’s Daily Box has been updated and can be purchased twice daily.
- Players can now trade Fixit Hammers for Violet Boss Souls or Ultimate Souls from material NPCs.
- Strange Master armor’s best possible item is [Dawn].
- Strange Master weapon's best possible item is Pirate King.
- Strange Master accessory's best possible item is [Dusk].
- Strange Superb accessory is newly added. Its best possible item is [Memorial]. This accessory is only available via the new material “Memory Shard,” which is only available from Fractured Memories above level 200.
- Emblem Box from Scar and Maril Shop has new emblems:
- Dark Blossom Emblem (Account)
- Violet Blossom Emblem (Account)
- Ceiling Cat Emblem (Account)—new!
- Basement Cat Emblem (Account)—new!
- Tokina's Pet Lab has six new pets and three new collections.
- Noble Archer Chibi, Noble Wolf Guardian Chibi (sales item)
- Ceiling Catamount, Basement Catamount (from Coin Toss)
- Azurou, Halsilden Steam Drake (from an upcoming DLC)
- Craft NPCs can now create a new accessory Charm, Whetstone III, and Inferior Whetstone boxes.
- Lord Tabbington sells a box of 999 Flimsy Kritium Lures and Green Seaweed Lures.
Removed all peer-to-peer Trading limits.
Improved Elite Bonuses:
- Increased Daily Resurrection Stone from 5 to 10. (Base daily stone is still 3)
- Increased Daily Rest Point from 30 to 50.
- Rest bonuses remain the same.
- The Daily Accent reward is now account-bound.
- Updated the price of Elite through in-game purchase, from 1,500 to 1,000 EMP
- Updated tradeable Elite from the EMP Store, from 2,000 to 1,500 EMP.
- The Vault can now be expanded, and prices for account vault changes are updated.
- Various item prices are reduced:
- Lucky Pet Potluck: from 795 to 495 Kred
- Mysterious Key: from 195 to 145 Kred
- Enigmatic Emblem Box: from 245 to 145 Kred
- Stylish Accent Box: from 295 to 195 Kred
- Enhance Merchandise:
-- Fixit-50 Hammer: from 245 to 75 Kred
-- Fixit-100 Hammer: from 395 to 125 Kred
-- Fixit-250 Hammer: from 795 to 245 Kred
-- 100 Reappraisal Scrolls: from 145 to 19.5 Kred
-- 100 Recalculation Scrolls: from 195 to 24.5 Kred
-- Soul Gem Fusion Coupon: from 125 to 8 Kred
-- 100 Whetstone IV: from 445 to 225 Kred
- New costume sets for all classes, plus the Archer, are available in the in-game store.
- Holiday costumes and weapon skins are available in the in-game store.
- Updated several items in the Mega-Mystery Box.
- Box Changes:
- Mysteriouser Box: Items in the box have changed. You can still get Pandora's Prismatoid from it. The items which are available to trade with the Prismatoid have also changed.
-- Enigmatic Emblem Box: You can now get a Pandora Symbol from the box, rather than Pandora's Prismatoid.
-- Five new emblems are available:
--- Ceiling Cat Emblem
--- Basement Cat Emblem
--- Templar Commander
--- Templar Knight
--- Jack Pot Emblem (only from combining)
-- Stylish Accent Box: Added new weapon skins to the box. You can now get a Pandora Trademark Tag from the box, rather than Pandora's Prismatoid.
-- Lucky Pet and Pet Gem Box:
--- Removed Pandora's Prismatoid from the Pet box.
-- Updated the items to trade with Dominant Gene Chip.
-- Extended the effect duration of Pet Gem improvement.
--- Inferior: 1 day
--- Average: 5 days
--- Superior: 14 days
--- Rare: 30 days
--- Legendary: 30 days
- Enjoy Holiday decorations until Wednesday, January 2!
- If a player has no other characters on their account, the Archer will exit the tutorial at a lower level than intended (level 3) and must level to 5 before continuing with the story. We're working towards a fix for this.
- The Dark Guardian event costume is awarding the blue version. We will be granting Dye Points in a future fix build.
* Level 65 item rewards are swapped for Monk and Prodigy. We are working on a fix for this now, aimed for next week.
The weapon is in dire need of some buffs, i suggest at least adding the human&fey damage that the empress had on it aswell, as it stands it's weaker than Empress & Thermalar based on the situation or type of mob you're fighting.
A suggestion i have is adding the party prosperity drop rate potion to the king piglet pet, the item is great and it encourages and gives people incentive to farm together in a party i see no reason why it shouldn't be a regular feature in the game instead of having it pop up once on an event every now and then.