We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Best class for pvp?

Yo, I'm new to this game and I was wondering which is the best pvp class for arena right now? Thanks!

Comments

• MaytryMaytry Member
    edited June 2017

Doomblade, it's borderline braindead. Can still lose to players that are better than you though obviously.

Also why is this under player guides?

• Sorry if it's in the wrong destination, is doomblade fun tho? I'm currently playing valkyrie and I love her playstyle and stuff but I find her quite hard to play in pvp. Is she any good in it tho?

• EtliaEtlia Member
    edited June 2017

Doomblade, Catspaw, Valkyrie, and Shadow Mage are all very high tier in PvP right now.

Whatever you find fun depends on you.

• Honestly any class is good in PvP if done right. But out of videos I've seen for Thai and SEA it's mostly Etlia mentioned above.

• CahirCahir Member

The top 1 pvp player is a SM and he has a ridiculously advantage over number 2. From what i've seen through streams and videos SM is stupidly strong at the moment, i can't confirm because i didn't try PVP yet.

• MeowsiMeowsi Member

That's Tree and that's because he's played Kritika for over 4 years. It ultimately comes down to the player not the class. Honestly it's like rock paper scissors with class kits if equal skill.

• Catspaw Doomblade and Shadow Mage