We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Elements Guide - Basics, Socketings, Gems, Charms

Hello my fellow Kritika players.

Alot of people seem to be confused about the elemental system in the game, so I compiled a video to clear up some of the confusion and give you a basic breakdown of what the elements do for you, how to get and increase your bonus and how to determine which element to pick from!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1zlKkqC39sE

If there is anything unclear, feel free to post below or post a comment on the video!

Cheerio

Comments

• Is it just me or is this a copy/paste guide from Carthh's video?

• WilkyWilky Member

@TWH4RW4RP4 said:
    Is it just me or is this a copy/paste guide from Carthh's video?

I don't know who Carthh is, so if you mind me linking his video or channel?

• I PMed you the video, don't wanna promote someone else on your thread. Your video seems pretty good either way. Wasn't trying to hate or anything.

• WilkyWilky Member

@TWH4RW4RP4 said:
    I PMed you the video, don't wanna promote someone else on your thread. Your video seems pretty good either way. Wasn't trying to hate or anything.

Haha, no worries, I didn't take it that way, it's common knowledge that guides are a very good and efficient way to collect upwind.

I did plenty of guides in the past, people in my guild and discord helped me testing stuff, so maybe he was amongst those and also did a video.

After watching his video, we do cover the same topic, in different depth and explanations though.

Naturally we have few things that overlap.

Thanks for the heads up either way, I don't watch streamers, so I hardly no what's happening on twitch.