We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

shadow mages gun and or set up

any shadow mages out there, what gun is better for that class, and waht is a good guide for the class

Comments

• The answer to both is common sense, experience and well as preference.

• @TWH4RW4RP4 said:
    The answer to both is common sense, experience and well as preference.

I absolutely despise these kinds of responses, it's a worthless kind of response that serves no purpose and doesn't help the person at all. It's not some mystical friggen wisdom, if you know something about the class and someone is asking for advice then just share it, it's why they're asking in the first place.

For the OP, you're going to want to use the gun variant that comes with the attack speed on it since it helps with chaining your moves and they tend to have bonuses for your class (EX: the level 50 purple gun you can buy from vendor has "increases Gun Fu damage by 10%").

• awgh ok thanks. is there also a guide out there, i saw frost mage but no warp or shadow if eaither of you two know?

• TristitiaTristitia Member
    edited June 2017

Not that I know of atm.

• alright thanks