We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Recommended Class List

IceIce
edited June 2017 in Player Guides

READ THE INTRO
Rather than an actual tier list, this list will be more of a recommended class list based on categories that the classes will best perform in. This is intended for those that are still unsure of what class they would like to play for OBT. This guide is purely PvE oriented. I’ve spent quite a bit of time to try and find the perfect fit for each class. These classifications do not entail the full strength of each class and is only for the purpose of generalizing common play styles. Future updates are also not taken into account, as they greatly change the play styles of every class. I'm going to keep it as simple as I can because different players will have different knowledge/play styles.
Keep in mind that this is only my opinion, actual results may vary. Some classes can also fit into more than one category, but will only be shown in the one they excel at the most or generally outperform others in the specified category. Lastly, no classes are inherently bad at certain aspects, there are just better performers.

Duelists:

These classes will have an easy time locking bosses down (hard CC, Ultra Breaks, fluid juggles) and dishing out damage. Strives in 1 vs 1 environments.

Assassin, Fire Lord, Shadow Mage

Best Buddies:

These classes make it easier to run through maps with their mob grouping abilities. While similar to Party Monsters, they have less CC in exchange for other aspects such as self buffs (varies by class).

Berserker, Doom Blade, Wolf Guardian

Party Monsters:

These classes provide the party lots of AoE as well as utility in the form of CCs. Great to have if you don't like mobs/bosses moving around.

Frost Mage, Valkyrie, Warp Mage

Speedsters:

These classes are able to run through Danger Zones quickly and generally have high mobility without sacrificing offensive abilities. Think Sonic the Hedgehog. Can also be considered soloists as their general flow of combat differs.

Catspaw, Vamp

Edit - Intro for clarity
Edit2 - Updated descriptions

Comments

• ZenicideZenicide Member
    edited June 2017

typed a lengthy reply but then forums bugged and didnt post it im triggered
    tldr version is Doomblade is a speedster

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

@Zenicide said:
    Why is Doomblade not in Speedster .... its pretty much the fastest class in the game and has more Aoe than the other classes there
    ( If a class can only be in one category I would definately say this )

Doomblade can also potentially fit into Arena Lord It has multiple single target nukes ......
    As for mob grouping, I think the class pushes the mobs more so than grouping them together without the use of an EX skill... which is why I am confused on how it is in the grouping category over Speedster...

Because they sacrifice high damage skills to be really fast. Their AoEs are pretty standard, nothing special. The reason why I didn't put them in speedsters is because they have a lot of stationary skills, which is the opposite of what a speedster does. They fit best buddies more because of the vacuum and push skills. Pushing mobs to some location is still a mobbing skill, it just depends on the player and how they use it. Also, every class has some sort of nuke that can put them into arena lords, but they are not 1 vs 1 classes.

edited June 2017

@RyceCream said:

@Zenicide said:
    Why is Doomblade not in Speedster .... its pretty much the fastest class in the game and has more Aoe than the other classes there

Doomblade can also potentially fit into Arena Lord It has multiple single target nukes ......
    As for mob grouping, I think the class pushes the mobs more so than grouping them together without the use of an EX skill... which is why I am confused on how it is in the grouping category over Speedster...

Because they sacrifice high damage skills to be really fast. Their AoEs are pretty standard, nothing special. The reason why I didn't put them in speedsters is because they have a lot of stationary skills, which is the opposite of what a speedster does. They fit best buddies more because of the vacuum and push skills. Pushing mobs to some location is still a mobbing skill, it just depends on the player and how they use it. Also, every class has some sort of nuke that can put them into arena lords, but they are not 1 vs 1 classes.

That post was before i updated it with all the details and everything..... Ugh why was my rough draft saved... literally the post that I typed up on my MOBILE PHONE was saved..... I continued on for around 10 minutes to have it all deleted :/

Now as for your reply, We do not really need to sacrifice high damage skills to be really fast... We use one skill that hits enemies as we go along, the skill can also be managed due to buff stacks and we gain more as we use certain skills, Not to mention we have 2 semi permanent speed buffs as well...

Our AoE is pretty standard and I ended up going over this before my post was wiped unfortunately, but our clearing potential is nothing to laugh at.
    I believe due to the ability to get to the mobs far before others could significantly increases our clearing potential, and I doubt that other classes can out speed a Demonblade who is strong enough to use their skill to blitz across the map while still having enough damage output to kill with the remaining clearing skills. before anyone else even gets there....

Is your list for new players or endgame? Because this plays a significant factor in the creation of a class list... as a newer player may have more trouble playing like this. For example, I am able to buff myself to around... 155% + Movement speed and then dash across the field and I haven't had any other classes be able to even attempt to keep up... let alone damage the enemies before it's dead. on any endgame content Mob wise....

Even though we have alot of stationary skills, our abusive mobility makes up for that, And the only Vacuum type skill Demon Blade has that is good for mobbing is an EX due to the non EX version having a small AoE and range... I do not think they fit best buddy at all in fact I have had more players complain about the skills pushing the mobs than call it mobbing....

To quote a source...

"This character can make many dungeons a rage fest for other players with their many knock-back skills. Mob location and consideration must be in mind so other players can be useful."

As for Arena lord, your definition was.

These classes will have an easy time locking bosses down and dishing out damage. Strives in 1 vs 1 environments.

Now I will admit that we currently probably do not do as much damage as Assassin in 1v1 environments, although I haven't found one on this server as geared as myself to test along side with... nor could I find any videos... but I did go over why we may fit into Arena lord in my lengthier post but that too was wiped x-x ... but if this is limited to one category I would still say Speedster > Arena Lord > Buddy

But we do in fact strive in 1v1 environments ... but if this is more so based on locking down bosses you would need to specify more on what this means... was this list more so judged based on single target damage potential? Or "locking down bosses" which sounds like CC... but thats Party monsters.

Also.... How does stationary skills matter in a speed contest?

"These classes are able to run through Danger Zones quickly and generally have high mobility" - Yes
    "without sacrificing offensive abilities." - We can manage to do this with our speed buffs, but using our "offensive ability" speeds it up, even though we can live without it in the case of mobbing, bossing is another story using it for speed here will result in a loss of damage...

That is of course until 70 cap where you can choose to go melee or ranged, either way the problem is resolved...Some off topic information on Demonblade later on is included here too.

Melee - allows you to another use as long as you land a critical hit, pretty much allowing this skill to be spammed without much care or planning as long as you hit a target, allows superior damage than the ranged path in turn for risk of being hit and taking damage.

Ranged - removes the skill from being high or prioritized as a source for damage, it pretty much turns into a mobility skill at this point,
    a ranged type demonblade is able to stay away from the boss doing similar but lower amounts of damage output.

( I am sleepy right now so I may elaborate more on melee and ranged demonblade later if necessary)

"without sacrificing offensive abilities."

I think what you meant to say here was without sacrificing mandatory skills as in use your high damaging skills to get from point A to point B, and in doing so you then have nothing left to wipe out the mobs when you do in a relevant amount of time.

@Zenicide said:

@RyceCream said:

@Zenicide said:

That post was before i updated it with all the details and everything..... Ugh why was my rough draft saved... literally the post that I typed up on my MOBILE PHONE was saved..... I continued on for around 10 minutes to have it all deleted :/

Now as for your reply, We do not really need to sacrifice high damage skills to be really fast... Not to mention we have 2 speed buffs as well...
    Our AoE is pretty standard and I ended up going over this before my post was wiped unfortunately, but our clearing potential is nothing to laugh at.
    I believe due to the ability to get to the mobs far before others could significantly increases our clearing potential, and I doubt that other classes can out speed a Demonblade who is strong enough to use their skill to blitz across the map while still having enough damage output to kill with the remaining clearing skills. before anyone else even gets there....

Is your list for new players or endgame? Because this plays a significant factor in the creation of a class list... as a newer player may have more trouble playing like this. For example, I am able to buff myself to around... 155% + Movement speed and then dash across the field and I haven't had any other classes be able to even attempt to keep up... let alone damage the enemies before it's dead. on any endgame content Mob wise....

Even though we have alot of stationary skills, our abusive mobility makes up for that, And the only Vacuum type skill Demon Blade has that is good for mobbing is an EX due to the non EX version having a small AoE and range... I do not think they fit best buddy at all in fact I have had more players complain about the skills pushing the mobs than call it mobbing....

To quote a source...

"This character can make many dungeons a rage fest for other players with their many knockback skills. Mob location and consideration must be in mind so other players can be useful."

As for Arena lord, your definition was.

These classes will have an easy time locking bosses down and dishing out damage. Strives in 1 vs 1 environments.

Now I will admit that we currently probably do not do as much damage as Assassin in 1v1 environments, although I haven't found one on this server as geared as myself to test along side with... nor could I find any videos... but I did go over why we may fit into Arena lord in my lengthier post but that too was wiped x-x ... but if this is limited to one category I would still say Speedster > Arena Lord > Buddy

But we do in fact strive in 1v1 environments ... but if this is more so based on locking down bosses you would need to specify more on what this means... was this list more so judged based on single target damage potential? Or "locking down bosses" which sounds like CC... but thats Party monsters.

This list is a high level glimpse of what each class is intended to do. I already said it was for newer players in the very first paragraph. If you're talking about fully geared characters that far surpass the requirements of a dungeon, then everyone can equally wipe out maps. Speed isn't relevant if you leave stragglers behind. Consider this, speedsters DO NOT expend damaging skills to run across maps so yes they have the damage output to clear waves. DBs usually aren't faster until they use RMB stacks. Move speed is a stackable stat for any class as well and they can reach similar running speeds as DBs. I don't think DBs have abusive mobility either. Abusive is something you can consistently spam, which RMB can't.
    You're comparing your speed to what I assume are people with much lower gear, of course you're going to outrun then and wipe the map before they get there.
    Like I said before, the skills itself are good mobbing tools. If the player decides to push them away from the party, that's their fault as the player. It's not a class problem.
    As for being put into arena lords, DBs do have good 1 vs 1 potential, but they lack hard CC to deal with ultra. They can do high single target damage, but are simply not as reliable as others which is why they are not categorized as arena lords.
    It boils down to this:
    -They aren't speedsters because their natural mobility isn't the highest and it sacrifices damage/mob clear.
    -They aren't arena lords because they lack hard CC for 1 vs 1.
    -Their mobbing potential far surpasses most other classes.

The list is about what each class can do better than others, not what each class can do. You're free to call them speedsters, but these are the main points as to why I grouped them in best buddies.

• KurotoKuroto Member

Just curious, why would Warp Mage not be under the grouping category but Wolf Guardian is? Not trying to critique, legitimately interested since I enjoy the grouping aspect and found wolf guardian to be somewhat underwhelming at it, given they only have the tornado and 1 million volts IIRC, neither of which compare to the Warp Mage or even Doomblade's kit

@Zenicide said:

@RyceCream said:

@Zenicide said:

>

"These classes are able to run through Danger Zones quickly and generally have high mobility" - Yes
    "without sacrificing offensive abilities." - We can manage to do this with our speed buffs, but using our "offensive ability" speeds it up, even though we can live without it in the case of mobbing, bossing is another story using it for speed here will result in a loss of damage...

That is of course until 70 cap where you can choose to go melee or ranged, either way the problem is resolved...Some off topic information on Demonblade later on is included here too.

Melee - allows you to another use as long as you land a critical hit, pretty much allowing this skill to be spammed without much care or planning as long as you hit a target, allows superior damage than the ranged path in turn for risk of being hit and taking damage.

Ranged - removes the skill from being high or prioritized as a source for damage, it pretty much turns into a mobility skill at this point,
    a ranged type demonblade is able to stay away from the boss doing similar but lower amounts of damage output.

( I am sleepy right now so I may elaborate more on melee and ranged demonblade later if necessary)

I think what you meant to say here was without sacrificing mandatory skills as in use your high damaging skills to get from point A to point B, and in doing so you then have nothing left to wipe out the mobs when you do in a relevant amount of time.

Ok first of all, this list is based on our current patch, not based on stuff we don't have. Imprints change the playstyle of every class, not just DBs.
    Other classes can also manage to move across the map without offensive abilities. DB's speed buff doesn't make up for it.
    Stationary skills matter in a speed contest because by definition they make you stationary. I don't understand what you're trying to get at.
    "without sacrificing offensive abilities." means what it means. It can't get more literal.

At this point you're just nitpicking tiny details (which I've actually explained) and even go as far as talking about things we don't have.
    Like I've said before, this is a top level guide intended for players to decide on a class to play, not an in depth DB analysis. You can make your own guide on DBs if you feel like my classification is wrong.

@Kuroto said:
    Just curious, why would Warp Mage not be under the grouping category but Wolf Guardian is? Not trying to critique, legitimately interested since I enjoy the grouping aspect and found wolf guardian to be somewhat underwhelming at it, given they only have the tornado and 1 million volts IIRC, neither of which compare to the Warp Mage or even Doomblade's kit

WG was pretty hard to place in the limited categories. They don't particularly excel at the other categories and just have less AoE/CC than Warp Mages.
    Warp Mages do have good grouping abilities, but CC is more valuable.

• KurotoKuroto Member

Fair enough! Wasn't sure if there was some secret Wolf Guardian strats I didn't know of. I love the class, but they feel unbelievably underwhelming atm. for how clunky they are to play, their damage, aoe, and cc just aren't really that up to snuff. At least they survive super well I guess?

• Nah, I am actually not nitpicking I was trying to see if there was any logic behind your classifications, honestly I'll just see it as somewhat flawed?
    Specifically the categories and how they are classified or worded, as well as some of the rankings in my opinion of course.

Please direct me to where I said that this should be based on a future patch

I was merely saying that our bossing will be lacking in regards to what we are capable of pulling off later, and that it would change things... nothing more nothing less. I literally stated that it was off topic... It was not meant to be included in the discussion, as it was simply some potential facts for anyone who might be reading through the discussion at the time. it was irrelevant to the current topic, and more for those who could be interested in DB potential and future changes... So let me say you are just nitpicking details I had covered previously.

Next, the without sacrificing offensive ability means different things to different people... Some people will see it as a good damage source, others won't need it for damage at all... I personally would leave that up to the player to determine based on their own playstyle, strategies, and gear level instead.

I would like to see some of what you are alluding to, such as a Catspaw or Vamp able to do a better job, I'll look forward to that, not saying that those classes are bad, I just believe that DB can be better currently... I could go further into this topic but I believe I have made my points, private message me if you wish to discuss this topic further, It could be fun~ > @RyceCream said:

@Zenicide said:

@RyceCream said:

@Zenicide said:

>

Ok first of all, this list is based on our current patch, not based on stuff we don't have. Imprints change the playstyle of every class, not just DBs.
    Other classes can also manage to move across the map without offensive abilities. DB's speed buff doesn't make up for it.
    Stationary skills matter in a speed contest because by definition they make you stationary. I don't understand what you're trying to get at.
    "without sacrificing offensive abilities." means what it means. It can't get more literal.

At this point you're just nitpicking tiny details (which I've actually explained) and even go as far as talking about things we don't have.
    Like I've said before, this is a top level guide intended for players to decide on a class to play, not an in depth DB analysis. You can make your own guide on DBs if you feel like my classification is wrong.

Nah, I am actually not nitpicking I was trying to see if there was any logic behind your classifications, honestly I'll just see it as somewhat flawed?
    Specifically the categories and how they are classified or worded, as well as some of the rankings in my opinion of course.

Please direct me to where I said that this should be based on a future patch

I was merely saying that our bossing will be lacking in regards to what we are capable of pulling off later, and that it would change things... nothing more nothing less. I literally stated that it was off topic... It was not meant to be included in the discussion, as it was simply some potential facts for anyone who might be reading through the discussion at the time. it was irrelevant to the current topic, and more for those who could be interested in DB potential and future changes... So let me say you are just nitpicking details I had covered previously.

Next, the without sacrificing offensive ability means different things to different people... Some people will see it as a good damage source, others won't need it for damage at all... I personally would leave that up to the player to determine based on their own playstyle, strategies, and gear level instead.

I would like to see some of what you are alluding to, such as a Catspaw or Vamp able to do a better job, I'll look forward to that, not saying that those classes are bad, I just believe that DB can be better currently... I could go further into this topic but I believe I have made my points, private message me if you wish to discuss this topic further, It could be fun~

• AsusaAsusa Member

Doom blade should be in speed

Shadow Mage does not strive in 1v1 damage output wise

• AsusaAsusa Member

also wolf guardian cant group well.....

• AsusaAsusa Member

and warpmage is grouping not party monster sorry for all the posts I dont see a edit button

• So Shadow Mage is all about PVP? I really like the class and think he is okay in party as well.
    I didnt know Warp is above Shadow mage in PVE =/

edited June 2017

@SirVincent said:
    So Shadow Mage is all about PVP? I really like the class and think he is okay in party as well.

Play what you like. and enjoy... the class that you have fun with will be the one that does the most damage, since you will put your efforts into building that one, furthermore... it is hard to build a class list like this with regards to the fact that every individual player is different and has different strategies, gearing levels are a factor too... There's a different meta every patch with the possibility with the weaker classes being buffed, and the stronger ones being nerfed... If you enjoy the class and just wait, you will have your time to shine! Instead of playing a class that is strong, and then losing all your efforts when it inevitably gets nerfed.

Why a list like this could be inaccurate....

Skills: Not every player has the same reaction time, aiming, dodging etc...

Familiarity: Knowledge of a class comes with learning and experience, this server is still new and only veterans could have a good grasp on the classes potentials, judging something that most players are new to will not do much good as everyone is still learning and not experienced at the start...

Strategies: Different people have different play styles and methods to fighting.

@Zenicide said:

@SirVincent said:
    So Shadow Mage is all about PVP? I really like the class and think he is okay in party as well.

Play what you like. and enjoy... the class that you have fun with will be the one that does the most damage, since you will put your efforts into building that one, furthermore... it is hard to build a class list like this with regards to the fact that every individual player is different and has different strategies, gearing levels are an outlive too... There's a different meta every patch with the possibility with the weaker classes being buffed, and the stronger ones being nerfed... If you enjoy the class and just wait, you will have your time to shine!

Familiarity: Knowledge of a class comes with learning and experience, this server is still new and only veterans could have a good grasp on the classes potentials, judging something that most players are new to will not do much good as everyone is still learning and not experienced at the start...

Pretty much yeah. I try to generalize a lot of info and updated the intro to reflect that. Your individual playstyle can alter the classifications if that's how you choose to play the class. I'm not going to go into semantics on every class because that's not the intention of this list.

• @Zenicide said:

@SirVincent said:

Play what you like. and enjoy... the class that you have fun with will be the one that does the most damage, since you will put your efforts into building that one, furthermore... it is hard to build a class list like this with regards to the fact that every individual player is different and has different strategies, gearing levels are a factor too... There's a different meta every patch with the possibility with the weaker classes being buffed, and the stronger ones being nerfed... If you enjoy the class and just wait, you will have your time to shine! Instead of playing a class that is strong, and then losing all your efforts when it inevitably gets nerfed.

Thank you.
    I like my Shadow Mage. It's kinda sad to see the list knowing that I am not that good in a party.
    Since I play with real life friends, I don't want to pull the whole party down because my class is not good.

@SirVincent said:

@Zenicide said:

@SirVincent said:

Thank you.
    I like my Shadow Mage. It's kinda sad to see the list knowing that I am not that good in a party.
    Since I play with real life friends, I don't want to pull the whole party down because my class is not good.

The list doesn't say that shadow mages aren't good in a party. Just because they aren't put into party monsters doesn't mean they suck in parties. No class is actually bad in any aspect of the game. If you like shadow mage, continue playing it. You won't be pulling parties down just because you're playing a certain class.

edited June 2017

.> @SirVincent said:

@Zenicide said:

@SirVincent said:

Thank you.

Wow lucky! I wish that I had more people to play with, also Shadow Mages are indeed quite fun with their class dynamic! And I wouldn't say that your class isn't good because its not in the top 3 on a general tier... and even if it struggles, its only your fun that matters, and no class in this game is weak enough to be pulling an entire party down...

@RyceCream said:

@Zenicide said:

@SirVincent said:

Play what you like. and enjoy... the class that you have fun with will be the one that does the most damage, since you will put your efforts into building that one, furthermore... it is hard to build a class list like this with regards to the fact that every individual player is different and has different strategies, gearing levels are an outlive too... There's a different meta every patch with the possibility with the weaker classes being buffed, and the stronger ones being nerfed... If you enjoy the class and just wait, you will have your time to shine!

Pretty much yeah. I try to generalize a lot of info and updated the intro to reflect that. Your individual playstyle can alter the classifications if that's how you choose to play the class. I'm not going to go into semantics on every class because that's not the intention of this list.

Ohhh! I see... I had originally thought that this tier list would be built to reflect the maximum potential of the class, what it is capable in terms of endgame with the advanced strategies and capabilities that one would pick up along the way... Sorry about the misunderstanding then, I wouldn't of guessed without it having told me before.

• ExpedExped Member

Fire lords are shit in arena right now. Doom fists will put them in a better place. Especially with imprints.

I can confirm this because the best doom fist in KR told me.

• I feel these categories are a little odd. Maybe different definitions would be better. Best buddies and party monsters are essentially the same thing. Also the arena lord category doesn't seem accurate at all. From our cbt, DB and Catspaw were at the top with more than one. Also not accurate to other servers (I understand they have imprints and 2nd awakenings etc). Arena is different than a 1v1 boss fight at the end of a dungeon. So maybe just call it 1v1 instead of arena lord and make a combination of the buddies and party monsters. A category of flow/combo classes would be cool too. People in MMO's especially new players get very fixated on lists and this could be misleading.

@6DDYTF5AH4 said:
    I feel these categories are a little odd. Maybe different definitions would be better. Best buddies and party monsters are essentially the same thing. Also the arena lord category doesn't seem accurate at all. From our cbt, DB and Catspaw were at the top with more than one. Also not accurate to other servers (I understand they have imprints and 2nd awakenings etc). Arena is different than a 1v1 boss fight at the end of a dungeon. So maybe just call it 1v1 instead of arena lord and make a combination of the buddies and party monsters. A category of flow/combo classes would be cool too. People in MMO's especially new players get very fixated on lists and this could be misleading.

These categories are chosen because it doesn't devolve it into a tier list and are common play styles that players consider when picking a class. Damage across classes are about equal so the only real difference is how they do their damage and the type of utility they provide. Best buddies are different because they're less support oriented and have less CC.
    Our results from CBT don't matter, classes are misrepresented and it only has a sample size of <30.
    Arena is the closest thing to represent 1 vs 1 battles because it's a series of bosses. The description reflects the single target aspect, whether or not they are the best at arena is a tier thing.

Updated for slightly better descriptions.

• @RyceCream said:
    Arena is the closest thing to represent 1 vs 1 battles because it's a series of bosses. The description reflects the single target aspect, whether or not they are the best at arena is a tier thing.

I think it is good idea what you are doing in terms of classifying the play styles. It is just that if someone looks at it and they see arena lords they would think those classes excel at arena, when they don't. Maybe renaming it would be better. Just my 2 cents :)

• AsusaAsusa Member

@RyceCream said:

Speedsters makes 0 sense to me

some dualists dont do much damage single target... hello shadow mage

best buddies should be renamed Mob Groupers or almost literally anything else that name sounds bad no offense

Its stupid doomlord isnt speedster wtf

wolf guardian doesnt belong in that category

@Asusa said:

@RyceCream said:

Speedsters makes 0 sense to me

some dualists dont do much damage single target... hello shadow mage

best buddies should be renamed Mob Groupers or almost literally anything else that name sounds bad no offense

Its stupid doomlord isnt speedster wtf

wolf guardian doesnt belong in that category

ur post makes 0 sense to me

no content to it whatsoever no offense

its just stupid wtf

why criticize if u don't provide anything

• RorshRorsh Member

Thanks for that awesome class tier list <3 and btw nice vamp build.

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

Just play what you like lol. Rycecream made this post just for so new players know what to play if they are not familiar with all the classes. I play mystic and i can make her either a speed star or a duelist it all depends on the player. So all who are bashing this post for their class not being in their category they wished for take a chill pill

edited June 2017

@Natorious said:
    Just play what you like lol. Rycecream made this post just for so new players know what to play if they are not familiar with all the classes. I play mystic and i can make her either a speed star or a duelist it all depends on the player. So all who are bashing this post for their class not being in their category they wished for take a chill pill

There is already a class guide, that instead of categorizing various classes, or forming some dumb tier list ( I hate tier lists.... ) it instead helps by saying the strengths and weaknesses of the classes. Some things could be better but I think its good for directing new players, mostly accurate for the current version of Kritika online North America
    http://www.progamersonline.com/kritika-online-classes-guides/

Second. It's not about getting upset thinking their class isn't in their favorite tier, that doesn't affect me in any way... I didn't bash the post either, I couldn't care where my class is personally because I already know how to play it and its potential. I don't know about that other guy though, but I am speaking for myself... It was more so that before the main post was updated, it could be seen as misleading to newer players... and personally i think no information is better than flawed information which is why I commented. I do think that this is a better idea than to making a tier list like i see other games and players make.....

Although with the addition of Ryce adding the sort of disclaimer...

That problem was fixed!

• imShuimShu Member

every class is good guys, whats more important is which class fits your playstyle? most 65s were ~15k-40k range, comparing that to 100k+ ranges, ofc they will seem OP, but when you play with classes in your range, it all seems normal, so just find which class fit into your playstyle, whether it works or not is dependent upon you!

• imShuimShu Member

off topic: I hate partying with firelords, pushing bosses are not funny :(