We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Closed Beta Wrap-Up and Looking Forward

Comments

• RehaiRehai Member
    edited June 2017

I honestly feel like they'll start OBT in the beginning of July, which is a while..

• Is it possible to change out the voice for the Vamp? It's kind of cringy. I mean, not to say she isn't trying, and I'm certain there are audiences for it, but she's not to my taste.

• ExpedExped Member

@Rehai said:
    I honestly feel like they'll start OBT in the beginning of June, which is a while..

?????

• kvaziokvazio Member, Pre-CBT Tester

june 31th, mark your calendars boys

• Kyazio .. bro June is 30 days only there's no 31 ... plus we're in June already so maybe it'll be in the 1st of July :neutral:

• TFoxenTFoxen Member

@kvazio said:
    june 31th, mark your calendars boys

that jk is getting old

• It's been a while since smorceror posted something to update us of things....

• kvaziokvazio Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@YangZero said:
    It's been a while since smorceror posted something to update us of things....

That would mean to me that they are working hard :smile:

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff mod

@kvazio said:

@YangZero said:

We are hard at work on a bunch of stuff behind the scenes - sorry for the lack of updates! There's nothing new that we can reveal just yet, but you won't have to wait much longer for more information.

• @Smoreceror said:
    We are hard at work on a bunch of stuff behind the scenes - sorry for the lack of updates! There's nothing new that we can reveal just yet, but you won't have to wait much longer for more information.

well a time update would be just enough >.>

• YangYellowYangYellow Member
    edited June 2017

Soon™

• how longg before open beta ;(

• @YangZero said:
    Soon "TM"

Better make it like this "™"

• FrozenjoeFrozenjoe Member
    edited June 2017

@Smoreceror said:

@kvazio said:

@YangZero said:

Thanks for the update even though there is no news. I can't wait for OBT. :D

• Can't wait to play the Doom Blade class ... it's actually called demon blade but Idk why they changed it lol

• @973PNF4R6T said:
    Can't wait to play the Doom Blade class ... it's actually called demon blade but Idk why they changed it lol

To appeal more towards American's Doom guy reference and all the other doom references.

• @Osmiumcore
    still the name doesn't add up, demon blade would sound much better, also I think it's the most broken class in the game :3

• To each their own.

• You might say so but it's obvious .. it'll be the cancerous class in ktk

• still the name doesn't add up, demon blade would sound much better

Well yea, that's in every game. American versions are going to have americanized names while the oriental one is going to have orientalized names. Do also keep in mind that the Korean Version has more character 'upgrades' (like going from warrior to Firelord, Doom Blade and Berserker), so some names might not be what you think they are.

Try not to compare the Asian and American Versions too much.

• @M4536MJP7R
    I'm not comparing...in fact you should see the game on phones, they're not Kr servers and they have the og names like demon blade = doom blade and fire lord = burst berserker

• Burst Breaker actually..

• it says berserker not breaker ...

• but berserker breaks stuff...

• I just hope OBT gets released pretty soon... I'm actually really bored without Kritika rn.

• Lost you and I are on the same page m8 ... I just wanna play my demon blade >.< .... there's also 1 bad thing about the game which is the fatigue points .... you're limited to do some dg runs then you just make another class or just spam pvp lol

• I really want to test out Frost Mage since I only played as Warp Mage in CBT....

• Frost mage is op no kidding and really hard to beat in pvp ... I'd say so far it would be the only class that's easy to kill a demon blade with

• ExpedExped Member

En masse where :(

• @XxDeadSoulsxX said:
    Lost you and I are on the same page m8 ... I just wanna play my demon blade >.< .... there's also 1 bad thing about the game which is the fatigue points .... you're limited to do some dg runs then you just make another class or just spam pvp lol

not really,you did not watch the rest points thingy...
    Il just tell you how it does work: 300-200 Rest Points=1000% rewards 200-100 Rest Points=500% rewards 100-0 Rest Points=100% rewards I cant really be sure but that is meaning even on 0 rest points you may get rewards exp,gold and so on...but who knows,since i never been on 0 rest points,so i still don`t know how it really works.