We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

where to farm at lv70?

as in daily runs? currently at 170cp and i dont have much gears and couldn't solo spacetime ....

Comments

• Well, I wouldn't solo Spacetime if I was you, its a pain solo. Find a group to farm it with.
    Add me if you want on SEA

ChaoticVideos - lvl 68 Demon Blade
    ChaoticGamer - Lvl 70 - Eclair

Im in a English Speaking + Other Guild and they can also assist you in the grinding.

• You, do realize a forum is just a place players communicate, people post all random things. If someone has a question about anything, whats wrong with someone helping them out. Cosidering the question what about the main topic Kritika just happen to be about the SEA version, but since its the SAME game it will be helpful later on when we unlock those areas and people know what to do in lvl 70 grind.

• @ChaoticVideosYT said:
    You, do realize a forum is just a place players communicate, people post all random things. If someone has a question about anything, whats wrong with someone helping them out. Cosidering the question what about the main topic Kritika just happen to be about the SEA version, but since its the SAME game it will be helpful later on when we unlock those areas and people know what to do in lvl 70 grind.

I agree, but there are times when it can get misleading and there will be people saying "Lvl 70 content is not out yet, what are you talking about?" and so on and so forth. But, yes I agree fully.

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

@kvazio said:
    You guys don't get you're speaking on a forum for a different version of the game? It's the wrong forum, section everything. It shouldn't be there. Js.

^ this. Sea server has its own comunication groups where you can find answers. Untill we get this content this thread will fall into a limbo and will be nowhere to be found. Till then people WILL help out once the patch drops. This doesnt belong here

• RHYEAMDAGNRHYEAMDAGN Member
    edited June 2017

sorry for posting here.. SEA forums seems to be a dead community or mostly speaks tagalog only

mod .. please remove the thread if topic is not appropriate here

• @RHYEAMDAGN said:
    sorry for posting here.. SEA forums seems to be a dead community or mostly speaks tagalog only

mod .. please remove the thread if topic is not appropriate here

No no that is fine, when I think about it is still a viable topic to put up just at the wrong time.