We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Warrior's Guide

edited June 2017 in Player Guides

Guide is not mine.This guide posted for people who struggle to find information and for new players who just joined Kritika Online.

Warrior

Fire Lord

Best for those who want to focus a character against single target either on PvP or boss hunting. Fire Lord is armed with gauntlets which is use to cast down powerful attack against single target. Known to be simple yet powerful striker in game. This sounds funny to me, while holding a sword yet he uses fist which makes them not good in initiating combos while doesn’t have evasive skills. This character is for those one who love to do a single massive blow. This class use Mist Gauntlet which give an additional flame damage to most of this attacks.

Advantage:

*Good in unleashing critical hit. Once you reach level 50, you are able to unlock Awakening which will give this class a greater critical hits and transforming his skills into more powerful damage through additional fire-based attacks. You can also take advantage with Charging which makes this class powerful on late game.

*Armor breaker. The primary job of this class is to serve as armor breaker that can inflict powerful damage against super armor. You will find that most skills from fire lord are one-hit powerful which can do more damage against armor based character.

*Tanker. If you are a player who love survival instead of damage, you can go for fire lord. As you can see most of fire lord’s skills gives super armor which will boost your defense a lot. Sounds ironic that the weakness of fire lord is also himself.

Disadvantage:

*Doesn’t have evasion. This is a general rule, for a character, tanker has poor evasion and so with Fire Lord. Meaning to say you will take all attacks/damage/cc from your opponent. And even being a tanker, you will get useless when facing tight situation or fighting players that can cast lots of crowd control against you.

*Doesn’t have good combo. Since this is a one-hit power blow type of character, you can’t initiate good combo for your attacks. Keep in mind that combo is one of the most important factor in this kind of game. This will also rate players’ skills on their character they are using which will give them a big advantage in game.

*Rely too much in charging. As you can see most of this class’ skills need to be charged to unleash full potential damage.

*Slow cooldown. Most of Fire Lord's skills require longer cooldown.

*Poor in PvP. Technically PvP is based on players’ skills but to compare this class on others, I found out that fire lord is not good or should I say difficult to play on PvP. Like what we’ve said above, this class doesn’t have good combo which is what you need to master in PvP. Combo is even more important than damage. Even with poor damage attacks, but with a good combination, you can kill your opponent without giving them a chance to fight back.

*Late gamer. I don’t know if we can consider this as disadvantage but maybe for those players who are impatient to reach level 50, yes this is a major downside of this character. Fire Lord's full potential will be unleashed once it reach level 50 to unlock Awakening skill. For me this a advantage for fire lord because I can ensure that late game will be an advantage for this class. Late game is inevitable and we need only a patience until we unlock our full potential. But anyway if you are not like me, who loves grinding and spend time to the class I pick, you can use other class which will not requires you to more time before to enjoy its full potential.

Doom Blade

Doom Blade specialized on the art of drawing swords. He also using range attacking skills to eliminate enemies in distance. This is breaking the rule of common rule in warrior which come as melee. Now you can play as Doom Blade to enjoy skills in range while playing warrior class. As what we noticed this is the most popular character in game because of its good CG for skills as well as character itself, dual blade wielder well that’s cool. All attacks from this class cast darkness power allowing them to do short and long range attacks. This character is balanced with power and speed which makes them efficient in different situations.

Advantage:

*Versatile. This character is good for flexible players who loves mechanics. Doom Blade can handle different situation which makes them fun to play. You have always options to play in different build based on your preference or your opponent. If you are fighting with enemy doesn’t have super armor, you will find that slash type Doom Blade is effective in dealing damage.

*Good in PvP. If you love warrior class and you are looking for PvP based character, you can pick Doom Blade as this is very effective in PvP.

*Dark element user. Among other elements, darkness is the most powerful element due to its effects. This will makes character much more powerful when building high dark element.

*Have good combo. Because of different quarter combat it can handle, Doom Blade has good potential in making combos.

Disadvantage:

*Difficult to play. This is the fact, and it is not good for players who doesn’t a good skill in playing with versatility, good reflexes and interaction. Else if you have a patience to practice, this character needs a lot of it.

*Mediocre. This character doesn’t have mastery unlike with Fire Lord's that relies on armor and def breaker or Catspaw who master the art of evasion, air combo and skill combo, Doom Blade is on mediocre of both. But regardless of those disavantage, this class is still popular because the potential of this character relies greatly on players.

Berserker

The fastest among other warrior class advancement. This character also has the largest HP in Kritika Online and use this HP as sacrifice to become more powerful. This is the only character that use warrior’s great sword (BB uses first, DB uses katana) slashing multiple enemies in massive damage. This character relies on both speed, super amor and damage with a sacrifice from their HP.

Advantage:

*Very high HP. The class known for having very high HP while it has the ability to transform for no mana skill and additional max HP. It has also a skill that instantly regens 25% of their max HP after having an HP below a certain percentage amount of health.

*Non-stop killing machine. Upon reaching level 50, you activate Fury which let them lose mana completely and transform all your skills into HP-consuming abilities. At this state you will have a Rage gauge in place mana and this will turn Berserker to be a non-stop killing machine. This will transform the skills into more devastating attacks and also will grant RB with super armor, speed, critical, damage.

Disadvantage:

*Requires presence of mind. This in terms of your HP, yes we can’t deny that Berserker got the highest HP but also we need to keep in mind that even with a good HP amount / regen, you need to check it if this reach your limitation or you will die easily. Unlike with Doom Blade's combo and Fire Lord gameplay that you can memorize over the time (muscle memory) here you need to mind your HP as this can be your ally or foe.

*You need to repair your equipment a lot. I see this as major disadvantage for Berserker. Because of massive usage with HP, Berserker affects equipment durability and this will even left you unequipped in the middle of dungeon if not check properly. So you need to ensure that you always have a repair tools in your inventory.

*Consumes lot of AP. Another cons in playing Berserker is that their best awakenings requires lots of AP which will limit your awakened skills.

Comments

• Nice copy paste

• Nice copy pasta bad englando guide LUL

• CahirCahir Member

Fire lord poor in pvp
    Korea top 2 pvp is a Fire lord

• ImbseTImbseT Member

@Cahir said:

Fire lord poor in pvp

Mate, this guide isnt for korea version is for us, they have kritika 4 years. That game patched i dont know how many times, and alot depends on skill how you play that class.

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

@ImbseT said:

@Cahir said:

Fire lord poor in pvp

Mate, this guide isnt for korea version is for us, they have kritika 4 years. That game patched i dont know how many times, and alot depends on skill how you play that class.

as much as you tried ( not bashing or anything) Even for our version these guides are really outdated we are running at almost up to date skill reballances which are straight from Korea. These guides were written down once the level cap was lv 60 an you actually had to do quest to get awakening points