We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Kritika Online FAQ

edited June 2017 in General Discussion

This FAQ is a work in progress - we'll likely be adding to it as more questions arise. For now, here are some answers to the questions we've been seeing the most.

Game Features
Can voices from other versions of Kritika be used, or is it all English voice acting?
Currently, it's all English voice acting, but we're investigating options to allow players to select which voices they'd like to use.

How does the fatigue system work?
We've been working with ALLM to make some changes to the Fatigue system for North America and Europe. Each day, players start with 300 Rest Points (RP). Participating in Danger Zones will decrease RP down to a minimum of 0. RP reset every morning at 6AM Pacific. There are also items that can give you more RP before the daily reset. You gain bonuses to experience and drop rate based off the amount of points remaining:

• 300-201: 1000% of base Danger Zone Clearance EXP, Monster EXP, Item Drop Rate, and Gold Drop Rate.
  • 200-1: 500% of base Danger Zone Clearance EXP, Monster EXP, Item Drop Rate, and Gold Drop Rate.
  • 0: 100% of base Danger Zone Clearance EXP, Monster EXP, Item Drop Rate, and Gold Drop Rate.

At 0 RP, you still have unlimited access to Danger Zones. This is a change from other versions where you are unable to access Danger Zones at 0 RP. Certain special instances, mostly those that are primarily for farming items and experience, may have a limited amount of times you can participate daily.

Will there be controller support?
Native controller support isn't planned for launch, but Community Manager Smoreceror likes playing on controllers and is looking into available options. He'll probably post a guide about his findings sometime soon!

OBT Questions

Will there be a wipe after OBT?
No, there will not be a progress wipe at the end of OBT.

Will a pre-download be available?
Everyone can download the launcher right now. Players can pre-download an hour before launch, 8AM on June 27.
https://kritika.enmasse.com/download
When does OBT start?
Head start for Founders' Pack purchasers beings on June 27! Access for everyone begins June 29! Get the full details here.

Servers and Services
Will there be separate servers for NA and EU players?
Yes. The NA server is located near Chicago and the EU server is located in Germany.

When's the daily reset on Rest Points and dailies?
NA resets every morning at 6AM PDT. EU resets at 6AM CEST.

Will certain regions be IP-blocked?
There will be some IP blocks, yes. Get a list of regions that will be able to play on our servers here: http://support.enmasse.com/tera/playing-kritika-outside-of-north-america

Will character names be immediately available once a character is deleted?
Clearing used player names, even if a character has been deleted, is a manual process – names won't be instantaneously available upon deletion of another character who currently holds a name. Be careful when choosing which name to assign to each character! We'll clear the list of inactive names regularly.

Founder's Pack

When will I receive my items?
Founders items will be delivered at the start of OBT to your in-game inbox. EMP should be delivered immediately.

Can I buy a lower-cost pack then, at a later time, pay the difference and upgrade to another pack?
No, each pack is standalone.

Will the Dark Guardian packs ONLY be available as part of the Founders' Pack?
The black Dark Guardian costumes are exclusive to the Founders' Pack and won't be directly sold in the shop once Founders' Pack is retired.

What bonus does the "Advance Guard" Founders' Pack title grant?

• Defense +100
  • Attack +60
  • Accuracy +50"
  • Awesome title that floats above your name

What does Elite Status do?
Elite Status grants you daily rewards and increased progression. Each day you log in, you'll receive:

• 1 Skill Reset Stone. This resets all of your skill points!
  • Elite Exclusive Skymettle Ornament Chest. This chest contains a limited-time costume accent item for your class.
  • Prosperity Potion 20% (3-Hour). This potion boosts your treasure drop rate by 20% for 3 hours.
  • 30 Kred. A currency for use on items in the in-game shop. With Kred, you can buy costume items, pets, and more!
  • Costume Dye Voucher (15 point). Using costume dye points, you can change the color of equipped costume pieces!
  • 30 Extra Rest Points every day.

Does having Elite Status in TERA grant me Elite in Kritika?
Not currently, but we're investigating this for the future.

How long will the Founders' Pack be available?
The initial 25% off sale ends at the end of Closed beta. The Founders' Pack will be available at regular price until at least Open Beta.

Are Founders' Pack items account bound or character bound?
Items are sent to your account mailbox. They can be claimed by any character, but they can only be claimed once.

Do titles work the same way as other Founders' Pack items?
Yes, a title will be delivered to your account, and can be claimed by one character.

Comments

• Thank you for that! ;)

• FinalSinFinalSin Member

Elite Status This chest contains a limited-time costume accent item for your class. 1 Skill Reset Stone.

love it thank you

• AiwaNaiAiwaNai Member

For any MOD or STAFF member that sees this...

If I buy all 3 founder packages.. Will I receive 3 Titles for use on 3 separate characters? (Since they appear to be character bound.)

Will there be any option to swap account created character names? (Say I want a certain name for my Eclair, but she isn't released yet. I want to save a name for that character, so I create one with the name.. Eventually Eclair comes out, but just deleting the character with the name I want to use won't free the name up immediately, so will there be a possible option to switch character igns in your account?)

• sonijasonija Member

Does the Dark Guardian avatars grant stats?
    If not, is there other avatars that will grant stats in the cash shop?

• DarknysDarknys Member

So when Closed Beta rolls out, you'll send us the Founder pack items, but when Open Beta starts as well, will we get the Founder pack items again?

Also for the title, can we leave it in our mailbox or wherever we claim it until we want to use it for a specific character?

• Are founder's items tradable?

• kinda peeved only one char gets the title and the pet. but whatever...

• CNt1anCNt1an Member

Asian users can not play?!

• CNt1anCNt1an Member

@Thessalyn said:

oh no :'(

• DarknysDarknys Member

@Lunamoontide said:
    kinda peeved only one char gets the title and the pet. but whatever...

Could always play until the class you want is there, (which in my case is Eclair) I think..?

• Account validation failed???

• I can't log on EN MASSE

• i have one question @Smoreceror
    the post cbt wipe , how bad we talking ???
    A- we have to start completely from scratch including the down load of game
    B- we don't but we have to recreate any and all characters that we had , or
    C- we only have to start from scratch with our original characters being a new as they were at time of creation at the start of cbt but still same named and looking character

• @tisnotme said:
    i have one question @Smoreceror
    the post cbt wipe , how bad we talking ???
    A- we have to start completely from scratch including the down load of game
    B- we don't but we have to recreate any and all characters that we had , or
    C- we only have to start from scratch with our original characters being a new as they were at time of creation at the start of cbt but still same named and looking character

like every other CBT wipe ... any progress gone Oo and ofc character

• CNt1anCNt1an Member

@Smoreceror said:

Why can't Asian IP users log in?Can you unlock this area?

• BosomBosom Member

its closed beta, thus total wipe but you wont have to redownload the game

my question: it is said game's version will be 4.0 but what does it mean? Most importantly, does 4.0 version brings easier questing? I am talking about a feature that gives you exp from quests you didnt do because your lvl is higher than quests and you can go to the next dungeon, hope you understood what i mean.

• Hi everyone,
    I have little question abbout founder packs and their utilizzation:
    If I'll use pack on NA server I can't reuse its on EU right ?
    In also will the CBT server be NA or even Eu?

• tisnotmetisnotme Member
    edited May 2017

pack is once of use all contents are once of use so you can use once of on NA or once of on EU
    but every thing in pack that is once of use doesn't need to all be used on same character so pet can be used once on character "A" and sunglasses can be used once on character "B" and costume can be used once on character "C"
    oh and the amount of EMP's you get can only be used once also but in shop

oh and the CBT server is only NA the EU server opens up at OBT

• IzumiAbeIzumiAbe Member
    edited May 2017

I use All my EMP On the CBT So does that mean everything i will be wipe out including the things i use EMP for? like for example activating Elite Statues 180 days which use all my 10,000 EMP points on... if so can i have my 10,000 EMP Back

• AccelAccel Member

will there be any NDA for cbt? i only ask cuz past cbt games ive been in had nda on them.

• AlexBayAlexBay Member

@7KGG765X94 said:
    I use All my EMP On the CBT So does that mean everything i will be wipe out including the things i use EMP for? like for example activating Elite Statues 180 days which use all my 10,000 EMP points on... if so can i have my 10,000 EMP Back

All EMP (plus bonus of 20%) will be refunded at the start of OBT. Alle items you bought with it during CBT will be wiped ofcourse.

• @AlexBay said:

@7KGG765X94 said:

All EMP (plus bonus of 20%) will be refunded at the start of OBT. Alle items you bought with it during CBT will be wiped ofcourse.

Damn...Alright thanks

• AlexBayAlexBay Member

Just to be clear, 20% bonus only on the EMP you spend during OBT:

https://kritika.enmasse.com/news/posts/try-kritika-online-and-earn-20-back-on-emp

• @AlexBay said:

https://kritika.enmasse.com/news/posts/try-kritika-online-and-earn-20-back-on-emp

so 10,000 EMP won't get return but only 20%

• AlexBayAlexBay Member

@7KGG765X94 said:

@AlexBay said:

Nope, If you use all of the 10.000 you get bonus over 10.000. But if you only use 500 you will only get a 20% over 500.

• @AlexBay said:

@7KGG765X94 said:

@AlexBay said:

Nope, If you use all of the 10.000 you get bonus over 10.000. But if you only use 500 you will only get a 20% over 500.

Alright Thank You! Phew what a relief

• NurgeshNurgesh Member

Really glad I read this before I spent a single EMP from the pack in Tera lol. Thanks folks!

• dNeropdNerop Member

When are the servers going online?

• 9am PDT