We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Kritika Online FAQ

Comments

• It's rather ridiculous that the incentive items for buying founders packs are limited to one character, especially when the old founders packs for buying TERA before it went f2p granted you the bonuses on all characters on your account, especially since you apparently can't buy them on later characters after CBT for emp

• ExpedExped Member

@SkellingtonBones said:
    It's rather ridiculous that the incentive items for buying founders packs are limited to one character, especially when the old founders packs for buying TERA before it went f2p granted you the bonuses on all characters on your account, especially since you apparently can't buy them on later characters after CBT for emp

It's not, it's account bound. They're mailed to your account. You can take out whichever item for your character.

• LapperLapper Member
    edited May 2017

What does Elite Status do?
    Elite Status grants you daily rewards and increased progression. Each day you log in, you'll receive:

1 Skill Reset Stone. This resets all of your skill points!
    Elite Exclusive Skymettle Ornament Chest. This chest contains a limited-time costume accent item for your class.
    Prosperity Potion 20% (3-Hour). This potion boosts your treasure drop rate by 20% for 3 hours.
    30 Kred. A currency for use on items in the in-game shop. With Kred, you can buy costume items, pets, and more!
    Costume Dye Voucher (15 point). Using costume dye points, you can change the color of equipped costume pieces!
    30 Extra Rest Points every day.

I don't really know enough about these rewards to make an informed judgement, but doesn't this seem a little light for $20 a month? Does it come with any long-term boosts? How much is 30 Kred, for example? 30 rest points? I'm assuming not a lot.

• TecoTekTecoTek Member

So, if we use our founderpack stuff in the cbt

Will we get it all back for the obt? So a resett for the EMP and elite status?
    I just want to make it sure :)

• Will you guys be alerting players when you wipe the list of inactive names?

• alright, here's a problem, i log in, open the game, everything is fine until i get to the floating circle, when i get there, they just keep floating there, the music repeats, and i can press esc and i hear something pop up but theres nothing there, i can press f12 and again i hear something but theres nothing, can someone tell me how to fix this?

• @LLJF9CN6KE said:
    alright, here's a problem, i log in, open the game, everything is fine until i get to the floating circle, when i get there, they just keep floating there, the music repeats, and i can press esc and i hear something pop up but theres nothing there, i can press f12 and again i hear something but theres nothing, can someone tell me how to fix this?

alright so now it said unable to connect to server, welllll ok then

• TecoTekTecoTek Member

Ahh well ok seems like we get all our EMP + 20% back ...

But what about the Elite Status, will it also be back at 180 days (assuming we bought the Dark Guardians pack) for OBT ?

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff mod
    edited May 2017

@AiwaNai said:
    For any MOD or STAFF member that sees this...

If I buy all 3 founder packages.. Will I receive 3 Titles for use on 3 separate characters? (Since they appear to be character bound.)

Will there be any option to swap account created character names? (Say I want a certain name for my Eclair, but she isn't released yet. I want to save a name for that character, so I create one with the name.. Eventually Eclair comes out, but just deleting the character with the name I want to use won't free the name up immediately, so will there be a possible option to switch character igns in your account?)

Buying three packs will get you three titles, yes.

There's no name reservation system or name switching across characters currently. Sorry!

@Darknys said:
    So when Closed Beta rolls out, you'll send us the Founder pack items, but when Open Beta starts as well, will we get the Founder pack items again?

Also for the title, can we leave it in our mailbox or wherever we claim it until we want to use it for a specific character?

Founders items will be delivered at OBT to your in-game mailbox and redeem it from there to whichever character you want.

@tisnotme said:
    i have one question @Smoreceror
    the post cbt wipe , how bad we talking ???
    A- we have to start completely from scratch including the down load of game
    B- we don't but we have to recreate any and all characters that we had , or
    C- we only have to start from scratch with our original characters being a new as they were at time of creation at the start of cbt but still same named and looking character

There will likely be a download patch you have to download, but likely not the entire game over again. You'll have to remake and rename all your characters though.

@Worldink said:
    Hi everyone,
    I have little question abbout founder packs and their utilizzation:
    If I'll use pack on NA server I can't reuse its on EU right ?
    In also will the CBT server be NA or even Eu?

Correct, if you claim your items on an NA character, you won't be able to claim them on an EU character. CBT servers are hosted in NA.

@TecoTek said:
    Ahh well ok seems like we get all our EMP + 20% back ...

But what about the Elite Status, will it also be back at 180 days (assuming we bought the Dark Guardians pack) for OBT ?

Your items from the Founders Pack will be delivered at OBT. Your EMP will be the only thing available right away.

@LLJF9CN6KE said:

@LLJF9CN6KE said:
    alright, here's a problem, i log in, open the game, everything is fine until i get to the floating circle, when i get there, they just keep floating there, the music repeats, and i can press esc and i hear something pop up but theres nothing there, i can press f12 and again i hear something but theres nothing, can someone tell me how to fix this?

alright so now it said unable to connect to server, welllll ok then

Do you see an option to change channels, or can you not reach that menu? We're seeing some connectivity oddities on certain channels right now.

• I just see this every time I open the game... tried completely reinstalling and restarting but nope...

• so i bought the intro to the dark pack, and the dark companion pack, the thing is i haven't received anything in-game yet and i was wondering why.

• TecoTekTecoTek Member

@LLJF9CN6KE said:
    so i bought the intro to the dark pack, and the dark companion pack, the thing is i haven't received anything in-game yet and i was wondering why.

its only the CBT, u wont get anything besides the EMP before the OBT.

• @LLJF9CN6KE said:
    so i bought the intro to the dark pack, and the dark companion pack, the thing is i haven't received anything in-game yet and i was wondering why.

@TecoTek said:

@LLJF9CN6KE said:

its only the CBT, u wont get anything besides the EMP before the OBT.

Like they ^^^ said , its even in the gm post second above yours

• Will there be any name reservation for OBT/full release?

• Question all the event packs from the CBT will carry on to OBT? or just the leveling event packs?

• Will anything you buy from the cash shop (Like a pet or costume) be account bound so that when CBT wipe happens you still own them?

• May i ask how do i change this randomly generated forum nickname?

• @Exped said:

@SkellingtonBones said:
    It's rather ridiculous that the incentive items for buying founders packs are limited to one character, especially when the old founders packs for buying TERA before it went f2p granted you the bonuses on all characters on your account, especially since you apparently can't buy them on later characters after CBT for emp

It's not, it's account bound. They're mailed to your account. You can take out whichever item for your character.

The issue is that ONE character gets the title, ONE character gets the pet, ONE character gets the sunglasses. In Tera, your founders rewards were account bound and available to every character you ever make. What's the point in getting a fancy founder title if I want to change mains some time? What if I decide I like Eclair more than Warrior but because I only have one title voucher, I can only show that I was a founder on my Warrior?

• ExpedExped Member

@SkellingtonBones said:

@Exped said:

@SkellingtonBones said:

The issue is that ONE character gets the title, ONE character gets the pet, ONE character gets the sunglasses. In Tera, your founders rewards were account bound and available to every character you ever make. What's the point in getting a fancy founder title if I want to change mains some time? What if I decide I like Eclair more than Warrior but because I only have one title voucher, I can only show that I was a founder on my Warrior?

To bad?

• @Exped said:

@SkellingtonBones said:

@Exped said:

@SkellingtonBones said:

To bad?

Or demand that En Masse actually makes the founders pack worth buying? It's very easy to just enable the rewards on every character created under the account as the founders pack key is registered directly to the EME account, not specific characters.

• @Exped said:

@SkellingtonBones said:

@Exped said:

@SkellingtonBones said:

To bad?

i think you mean TOO bad. but skellington is right, the stuff should be account bound to new chars, i can understand WHY, but 85 bucks for something you might end up not liking and want to switch, but cant, is kind of not worth it. I bought it thinking it would be like TERA, as it WAS NOT SPECIFIED WHEN YOU BOUGHT IT THAT IT WOULDN'T BE AVAILABLE TO ALL YOUR CHARS. which should be changed IMMEDIATELY for people who don't read the forums

• EmpurpledEmpurpled Member
    edited May 2017

Are you allowed to spend the EMP you get from the packs during the CBT, and if so, is it refunded after the server wipe? Is there anything in the cash shop to begin with?

Edit: I'm blind, I didn't see the original post on the website, oops. All good now.

• Can I ask for some help? I just bought a founders pack and the code still isn't delivered to my email. Plus when i start the game. It goes into loading forever. I put in a support ticket but seems to be taking forever.

• I have questions everyone all the items and costumes you bought from the CBT can you carry that through the OBT

• tisnotmetisnotme Member
    edited May 2017

no all gets wiped

• GaerekGaerek Member

@SkellingtonBones said:

@Exped said:

@SkellingtonBones said:

How about.... you wait for the character before deciding who to give those items to as a final choice? >_>
    But I agree, to some extent-- I definitely would have appreciated having those titles and items usable across all characters rather than being forced to choose one specific character to keep it on forever. But then again -- the cost of the package was, what, the cost of JUST the EMP? So those items were a bit like an added bonus bundled with that sum? I mean, they could have totally just gone with... you get EMP (and VIP) only and no additional items with it as a promotional bundle instead of a founder's pack with all the other goodies :x

• Just seeing this was never answered i bought the 2nd Founder Pack i know it only gives you the EMP but what about the Elite Voucher for 90 Days does that automatically start or that comes with everything else for Open Beta?

• knoxxerknoxxer Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff, Pre-CBT Tester admin

@D5969KLJ4A said:
    Just seeing this was never answered i bought the 2nd Founder Pack i know it only gives you the EMP but what about the Elite Voucher for 90 Days does that automatically start or that comes with everything else for Open Beta?

Access + EMP are the only thing being delivered right now. The other items including the Elite vouchers won't be delivered until Open Beta.

• knoxxerknoxxer Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff, Pre-CBT Tester admin

@Lunamoontide said:

@Exped said:

@SkellingtonBones said:

@Exped said:

@SkellingtonBones said:

To bad?

i think you mean TOO bad. but skellington is right, the stuff should be account bound to new chars, i can understand WHY, but 85 bucks for something you might end up not liking and want to switch, but cant, is kind of not worth it. I bought it thinking it would be like TERA, as it WAS NOT SPECIFIED WHEN YOU BOUGHT IT THAT IT WOULDN'T BE AVAILABLE TO ALL YOUR CHARS. which should be changed IMMEDIATELY for people who don't read the forums

Fair point, especially for players coming from TERA. The ability to give account bound items was a feature of TERA but isn't available in Kritika Online. I will work to add more clarification in the FAQ and the Store page. If you are unhappy or unsatisfied please talk to support, there are circumstances where we offer refunds.

• We will have any kind of reward for playing the CBT when the OBT came out?(Talking as a free player)