We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

Kritika Online FAQ

1235

Comments

  • 5GCGJXEHAX5GCGJXEHAX Member
    edited June 2017

    in OBT there will be a BR server just like on CBT? because i loved to play it without distance lag.

  • LunamoontideLunamoontide Member
    edited June 2017

    The founders packs still arn't worth it, really wish they'd listen to all the feedback and try to change THOSE.

  • @Lunamoontide said:
    The founders packs still arn't worth it, really wish they'd listen to all the feedback and try to change THOSE.

    They have listened to all the feedback and have repeatedly said they know what we are talking about in terms of TERA's system, but we have to come to the conclusion Kritika =/= TERA and move on. All I'm worried about is everyone requesting for refunds and support not answering them back.

  • @Saitana said:

    @Lunamoontide said:
    The founders packs still arn't worth it, really wish they'd listen to all the feedback and try to change THOSE.

    They have listened to all the feedback and have repeatedly said they know what we are talking about in terms of TERA's system, but we have to come to the conclusion Kritika =/= TERA and move on. All I'm worried about is everyone requesting for refunds and support not answering them back.

    No. thats just bad service, if they really cared about their players and feedback, they would work with Allm to get it fixed and changed.

  • @Lunamoontide said:

    @Saitana said:

    @Lunamoontide said:
    The founders packs still arn't worth it, really wish they'd listen to all the feedback and try to change THOSE.

    They have listened to all the feedback and have repeatedly said they know what we are talking about in terms of TERA's system, but we have to come to the conclusion Kritika =/= TERA and move on. All I'm worried about is everyone requesting for refunds and support not answering them back.

    No. thats just bad service, if they really cared about their players and feedback, they would work with Allm to get it fixed and changed.

    they had quite a few from other enmasse games buying the founders packs just for the cheap emps to use in the other games and a few here complaining
    I don't think you will find they will listen to the few when they are selling to the wider community due to the savings the others are/were getting thru cheaper emp

  • LunamoontideLunamoontide Member
    edited June 2017

    @tisnotme said:

    @Lunamoontide said:

    @Saitana said:

    @Lunamoontide said:
    The founders packs still arn't worth it, really wish they'd listen to all the feedback and try to change THOSE.

    They have listened to all the feedback and have repeatedly said they know what we are talking about in terms of TERA's system, but we have to come to the conclusion Kritika =/= TERA and move on. All I'm worried about is everyone requesting for refunds and support not answering them back.

    No. thats just bad service, if they really cared about their players and feedback, they would work with Allm to get it fixed and changed.

    they had quite a few from other enmasse games buying the founders packs just for the cheap emps to use in the other games and a few here complaining
    I don't think you will find they will listen to the few when they are selling to the wider community due to the savings the others are/were getting thru cheaper emp

    It's still bad service, they should still be trying to give everyone the best possible service and rewards, alot of people do not read/use the forums, and will not know till they actually receive the items in OBT. That is when people will be comming to the forums and reporting only getting 1 title/pet/4 costumes as bugs, when that's what is intended.

  • tisnotmetisnotme Member
    edited June 2017

    .

  • @Gration said:

    @Lunamoontide said:

    @tisnotme said:

    @Lunamoontide said:

    @Saitana said:

    @Lunamoontide said:
    The founders packs still arn't worth it, really wish they'd listen to all the feedback and try to change THOSE.

    They have listened to all the feedback and have repeatedly said they know what we are talking about in terms of TERA's system, but we have to come to the conclusion Kritika =/= TERA and move on. All I'm worried about is everyone requesting for refunds and support not answering them back.

    No. thats just bad service, if they really cared about their players and feedback, they would work with Allm to get it fixed and changed.

    they had quite a few from other enmasse games buying the founders packs just for the cheap emps to use in the other games and a few here complaining
    I don't think you will find they will listen to the few when they are selling to the wider community due to the savings the others are/were getting thru cheaper emp

    It's still bad service, they should still be trying to give everyone the best possible service and rewards, alot of people do not read/use the forums, and will not know till they actually receive the items in OBT. That is when people will be comming to the forums and reporting only getting 1 title/pet/4 costumes as bugs, when that's what is intended.

    Pretty sure not everyone is like you when it comes to pack, and most people accept it at face value for what is SHOWN. YOU expected too much and got disappointed.

    Its always good to ask for specific conditions before purchasing an item or paying for a service. Once you have paid for something you accept those conditions and you get what you paid for and the transaction completed. If you go to a store (offline) you do the same thing you assure that the product you buy is worth it´s value and if necessary look on the internet or ask your vendor for specific details. If your naive and just believe what you read without double checking it and look for further information before actually buying something its partial (50%) your fault.

  • KinotsuKinotsu Member
    edited June 2017

    The problem is that they're extremely vague with their description.

    They don't explain if it's 4 separate costumes as in 1 for each class as shown in the picture, or 4 smart boxes like TERA that give you the costumes (which is a perfectly reasonable assumption seeing as how EnMasse also hosts TERA and this IS a 100$ Founders Pack), or if its account or character bound, or if the pet is a one time claim or if its account bound and claimable by all characters. What they SHOULD have done is add a tiny little asterisk next to the end of the wording with a little disclaimer at the bottom or in the FAQ button on the page explaining that it's 1 of each costume, only 1 single pet, and that none of it is account bound or multi-claim. People have to go searching for that info in another completely separate location that's not on the front page; the forums, to find that out which the majority of the players most likely don't use forums.

    Also if they had enough time to add "Most Popular" and "Best Value" stickers to the prices, then they had enough time to clarify those things on the store page like they said they would, but it seems they chose not to.

  • RaptorClawzRaptorClawz Member, Pre-CBT Tester

    @Kinotsu said:

    @RaptorClawz said:
    Uhh. Why would you expect more than 4 costumes and 1 pet?

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    You would have to be pretty retarded to get confused about what you're getting looking at this picture.

    The problem is that they're extremely vague with their description.

    They don't explain if it's 4 separate costumes as in 1 for each class as shown in the picture, or 4 smart boxes like TERA that give you the costumes (which is a perfectly reasonable assumption seeing as how EnMasse also hosts TERA and this IS a 100$ Founders Pack), or if its account or character bound, or if the pet is a one time claim or if its account bound and claimable by all characters. What they SHOULD have done is add a tiny little asterisk next to the end of the wording with a little disclaimer at the bottom or in the FAQ button on the page explaining that it's 1 of each costume, only 1 single pet, and that none of it is account bound or multi-claim. People have to go searching for that info in another completely separate location that's not on the front page; the forums, to find that out which the majority of the players most likely don't use forums.

    Also if they had enough time to add "Most Popular" and "Best Value" stickers to the prices, then they had enough time to clarify those things on the store page like they said they would, but it seems they chose not to.

    I didn't go searching for the info. I looked at the picture and went. "Must be the four costumes in the picture and 1 of the pet."

  • ChemwarssChemwarss Member
    edited June 2017

    It shows 4 DIFFERENT costumes up there so why would you think its not one for each class. That alone shouldve been a common thought process. Generally throughout your travels in the CBT yo wouldve noticed everything is basically bound to said character and considering its 4 different costumes one would think its a one time claim for said and would be character bound like most outfits have been. Same goes for the pet. Most people would take this at face value and notice these things.

  • KinotsuKinotsu Member

    @RaptorClawz said:
    I didn't go searching for the info. I looked at the picture and went. "Must be the four costumes in the picture and 1 of the pet."

    Then my post doesn't apply to you, but my post does still hold it's own seeing as how ALOT of people misinterpreted the stuff after spending some time on these forums reading multiple posts and topics made on the Founders Packs. Especially items like the title, when the game is pretty much encouraging you to try out the 4 classes, alot of people expected the title and some the pet to be account bound and claimable on all characters, but instead is only claimable on 1. But anyways at this point I'm just rambling and this has already been discussed to death by now lol.

  • And if your going to quote TERA , well nothing there is account bound either unless it says , you guessed it "account bound" so I would assume that that arnt , not well it's not marked so are or arnt they
    And you say the every ones going to have a problem with it but we all don't we see to see what you cant

  • KinotsuKinotsu Member
    edited June 2017

    @tisnotme said:
    And if your going to quote TERA , well nothing there is account bound either unless it says , you guessed it "account bound" so I would assume that that arnt , not well it's not marked so are or arnt they
    And you say the every ones going to have a problem with it but we all don't we see to see what you cant

    Uhh, I never said every one is going to have a problem with it. I said alot of people did, but not everyone. And that was based on the large amount of people posting about it, but that doesn't mean everyone had a problem. Also when I brought up the TERA thing, that was only for smart boxes, not the account bound stuff, even though i know TERA has account wide costumes, when I mentioned account bound I meant it as in a generic term. Anyways this is going nowhere lol.

    POINT IS, the store page should be a little more specific, seeing as how quite a few people had some questions about the items, which is completely understandable, seeing as how they are spending up to 100$ on virtual items, and they said they would fix the wording and clarify the packs more but they have yet to do that.

  • UtsaUtsa Member

    Kritika is a completely different game than TERA. I don't understand why people need to compare the two and how they work when it comes to distribution of rewards. There is no "claim on every character" system. Kritika is by ALLM, while TERA is by Bluehole. En Masse is the publisher and does not just create out of their ass how they will distribute rewards.

    Rules of buying any product: Read carefully. The packs clearly don't say "4 costumes of your choice" or "a pet for all your characters." When purchasing a product, do you ever expect to receive more than advertised? When I buy a bagel, I don't expect it to come with cream cheese. When you buy a founder's pack with pictures, you don't expect to get more than what it shows.

    If you're asking for clarification, you're literally asking for them to say "A Permanent Pet" vs "Permanent Pet." I don't even know how else you can clarify "4 Permanent Costumes" and then show the 4 costumes you get. Hwaaaat. Nothing says account bound! Or Account wide! Nowhere! Nada! Not En Masse's fault at all. Nobody should expect two different games to have the same systems.

    Why are people so greedy anyways. I saw 2k EMP, 4k EMP, and 10k EMP for discounted prices and I'm already jumping on it. It's freaking worth it if the price is less than you buying the items separately. 180 days of Elite + 10k EMP for $75. You can take out the costumes n sh- and I'll still buy it. I'm getting $15 off 10k EMP. What else do people want?!

  • KinotsuKinotsu Member

    @Utsa said:
    Kritika is a completely different game than TERA. I don't understand why people need to compare the two and how they work when it comes to distribution of rewards. There is no "claim on every character" system. Kritika is by ALLM, while TERA is by Bluehole. En Masse is the publisher and does not just create out of their ass how they will distribute rewards.

    Rules of buying any product: Read carefully. The packs clearly don't say "4 costumes of your choice" or "a pet for all your characters." When purchasing a product, do you ever expect to receive more than advertised? When I buy a bagel, I don't expect it to come with cream cheese. When you buy a founder's pack with pictures, you don't expect to get more than what it shows.

    If you're asking for clarification, you're literally asking for them to say "A Permanent Pet" vs "Permanent Pet." I don't even know how else you can clarify "4 Permanent Costumes" and then show the 4 costumes you get. Hwaaaat. Nothing says account bound! Or Account wide! Nowhere! Nada! Not En Masse's fault at all. Nobody should expect two different games to have the same systems.

    Why are people so greedy anyways. I saw 2k EMP, 4k EMP, and 10k EMP for discounted prices and I'm already jumping on it. It's freaking worth it if the price is less than you buying the items separately. 180 days of Elite + 10k EMP for $75. You can take out the costumes n sh- and I'll still buy it. I'm getting $15 off 10k EMP. What else do people want?!

    I'm just trying to help lol, at the end of the day it's all virtual stuff, people have the right to question these things if they are spending that much money on something that doesn't actually exist yet (game is still not available publicly).

    Nothing wrong with that.

  • edited June 2017

    Indeed, we don't own enmasse anything nor they to us. But, this is a business and we are their client. They will satisfy our demands or we will simple move on to a different game. And the gaming market is relative so people make demands based on what they see in other games. People are not greedy, there is no reason to settle for a product, let alone a virtual one.

  • In terms of name usage, once we delete a character anyone know how long we have before the name is usable again or available again like after a maintenance or update?

  • FAQ needs to be updated with OBT Dates

  • I could care less you're only getting 4 costumes, 1 pet, 1 title, its just not an incentive and should of included more for people to jump on it, since its a founder's pack. And it was super misleading with how it was worded, and not clarified as it was different than the previous game's founders that they've had. And yes, i do believe they should still change it or talk to allm to get it account bound, cause its still not worth it to buy the 100 bucks when you could buy a couple of the lower one and get more pets/titles and emp, while you can BUY avatars for 10 bucks. its NOT worth it.

  • rarii763rarii763 Member

    Wow I only bought the Dark Guardians pack because I thought the title and pet where account bound items and all my characters would get it. Honestly, They should make it account bound or else I wasted my money...kinda sucks.

  • @rarii763 said:
    Wow I only bought the Dark Guardians pack because I thought the title and pet where account bound items and all my characters would get it. Honestly, They should make it account bound or else I wasted my money...kinda sucks.

    Exactly, like i said with my post, you're better off buying the 2 lower grade ones because they arn't, its actually quite a huge waste of money if you're not buying it for more than the EMP, which you're STILL better off buying the 2 lower grades for more titles.

  • UtsaUtsa Member

    @Lunamoontide said:

    I could care less you're only getting 4 costumes, 1 pet, 1 title, its just not an incentive and should of included more for people to jump on it, since its a founder's pack. And it was super misleading with how it was worded, and not clarified as it was different than the previous game's founders that they've had. And yes, i do believe they should still change it or talk to allm to get it account bound, cause its still not worth it to buy the 100 bucks when you could buy a couple of the lower one and get more pets/titles and emp, while you can BUY avatars for 10 bucks. its NOT worth it.

    If you disregard the EMP + Elite, from the lowest pack to the mid pack, you pay $20 more for a pet and two sunglasses. A pet is around $10 and two sunglasses is also around $10 (I think less?). So, it is worth right? Kinda? Maybe less than $20 worth?
    From the mid pack to the high pack, you pay $50 more for 4 costumes which would be around $40. They are also all dyed black (which is a color you cannot currently dye), I'll add another $5. So, it kinda is the same value increase as what the mid pack has to offer over the lower pack...

    It may not be worth for some people (if you disregard the EMP + Elite), but it's not that bad. I mean whether something is "worth it" or not is completely up to the buyer. If you want to be objective about whether something is worth it, then the packs are worth it because they do provide a higher value than the price. :/

  • edited June 2017

    Objectively, they're all worth it.

    The EMP immediately renders the pack worth it because you get an EMP amount that corresponds to the amount you spend.

    Elite Status costs $15 a month, so technically, if we ignore the value of the title and OBT access, the cheapest pack gets you $35 of stuff for $20.

    The glasses cost $5 if I recall correctly, and the pet costs 11, so the second pack gets you $101 of stuff for $40.

    Costumes are $10 each, so the final pack gets you $251 of stuff for $100.

    The last two packs are effectively of the same efficiency. Technically the second pack is very slightly more efficient, but that's honestly something you can disregard given the scale of the calculation.

  • As of right now, how impactful are cosmetics in us/eu kritika? And I heard that the founder costumes are not worth it since you get better stated cosmetics later on.

  • @ExistentialAlpaca said:
    As of right now, how impactful are cosmetics in us/eu kritika? And I heard that the founder costumes are not worth it since you get better stated cosmetics later on.

    I font know how impactful , but to say thet founder costumes arnt worth it may be a bit steep
    who ever you heard it from may not be rating them properly, yes the founders come low stat but as gm @Smoreceror stated in another post you can build the costume stats like any other costume by filling the appropriate slots building the ability of the costume

  • When you open equip a new costume piece, are the stats random every time? Or are the stats fixed with fixed amount (chest pieces will always have 100+ hp for example). That also means all cosmetics are the same aside for the sigil.

    Going back to the founders pack, the 4 costumes are white unupgraded ones correct? And when we equip it we get to choose which one of the three stat we want.

  • AmiiboAmiibo Member

    @ExistentialAlpaca said:
    When you open a new costume piece, are the stats random every time?

    No, the stats are fixed as you mention below.

    Or are the stats fixed with fixed amount (chest pieces will always have 100+ hp for example).

    Yes.

    Going back to the founders' pack, the 4 costumes are white unupgraded ones correct?

    Yes.

    When we equip it we get to choose which one of the three stat we want.

    Yes.

    Unless they decide to treat the founders' costume in some special way (*which is highly doubtful) it will operate the same as any other costume, just a different aesthetic.

  • ToysToys Member

    Is the current max character slots 13? (That's the amount I counted when I looked.) Will there be more available to buy with the release of new characters?

  • Pls help With my Acc http://prntscr.com/fz6ayy

Sign In or Register to comment.