We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Closed Beta Keys

edited May 2017 in General Discussion

So I was given some Beta Keys to give out to friends. But I don't really have any that want to play this game so I'll just be giving them out to people who did not get into the closed beta!
The first 9 people who Post the answer to the following question will receive a Message with a closed Beta Key. I'll just keep this easy

What is 2 x 2?

I hope to see you all in game at 9am PT/ 12pm ET.

Edit: Only 3 Remain.

Comments

• LOL .......4.....

• BosomBosom Member

4 , thats what i believe

Can someone tell me how to change nickname? I logged in and automatically got this weird bot-like name.

• ZonaYuukaZonaYuuka Member

Uh, 5! Yeah that's-NO I MEAN 4!

• My math sux but i think its 4.

• I have 3 keys too, when Veroe runs out of keys I'll give you guys my codes. You just have to answer a simple question: 2+2 equals? (TIP it's not 4 eheh)

• I bet its 4.

• VeroeVeroe Member

@FlorettaSoup said:
    I have 3 keys too, when Veroe runs out of keys I'll give you guys my codes. You just have to answer a simple question: 2+2 equals? (TIP it's not 4 eheh)

Lol, nice. I'll let you know when I run out of keys, so we don't send multiple codes to the same person ^.^

• l am wonder if l can use the beta code without buying founder's pack before closed beta open...here is answer for you question..it is four(may be)...

• VeroeVeroe Member
    edited May 2017

Just 3 keys left!

1. Sorry i don't have any jokes for it right now :c

@3GMCDAHMAG said:
    4 , thats what i believe

Can someone tell me how to change nickname? I logged in and automatically got this weird bot-like name.

https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/5/setting-up-your-forum-username#latest

• VeroeVeroe Member
    edited May 2017

It would seem I can only Edit my posts within the first hour of making them. So I wont bet able to edit the first post of the thread.
    Only 2 Keys Left
    After the last Keys are gone. FlorettaSoup will be giving away their 3 keys.

• cScythecScythe Member
    edited May 2017

@FlorettaSoup said:
    I have 3 keys too, when Veroe runs out of keys I'll give you guys my codes. You just have to answer a simple question: 2+2 equals? (TIP it's not 4 eheh)

@Veroe,would be interested in 1 key

• VeroeVeroe Member

@cScythe said:

@FlorettaSoup said:

Gotta answer the question in the 1st post ^.^

• @Veroe said:
    It would seem I can only Edit my posts within the first hour of making them. So I wont bet able to edit the first post of the thread.
    Only 2 Keys Left

l am right...l can not use the beta code now...maybe need a access to enter the code later...

• cScythecScythe Member

@FlorettaSoup said:

5> @Veroe said:

@cScythe said:

@FlorettaSoup said:

Gotta answer the question in the 1st post ^.^

• TrivyyTrivyy Member

If you still have any left : D and 4

Can i have a key?

• VeroeVeroe Member

@MCHW3W9NN7 said:

@Veroe said:
    Only 2 Keys Left

l am right...l can not use the beta code now...maybe need a access to enter the code later...

You entered it into the Enmasse launcher that comes with the game download right?

• Hi, if possible, can i have one? Thank you ^^

• FlorettaSoupFlorettaSoup Member
    edited May 2017

I have 2 keys remaining, message me if you're interested!
    EDIT: no more keys left.

• VeroeVeroe Member
    edited May 2017

All my Keys have been given out. FlorettaSoup said they will give out their 3 Keys.

Good luck all! ^-^

If you were invited to the Closed Beta and would like to start giving out keys, you can do so here. Just post a comment here with a Simple/ or difficult question (up to you) for Non-invitees to answer.

• @Veroe said:

@MCHW3W9NN7 said:

@Veroe said:
    Only 2 Keys Left

You entered it into the Enmasse launcher that comes with the game download right?

no...l can not log in launcher(already send a ticket to enmasse but no reply yet)...l am enter it on website but no response...so l can not download the game too...

• lily89lily89 Member

@MCHW3W9NN7 said:

@Veroe said:

@MCHW3W9NN7 said:

@Veroe said:
    Only 2 Keys Left

no...l can not log in launcher(already send a ticket to enmasse but no reply yet)...l am enter it on website but no response...so l can not download the game too...

Try to unistall the launcher and redownload + install new one . if still not work try to disable your acocunt body 's armor . i got same problem and disable it work for me I was able to log in launcher after that . Just tempory fix though .

• VeroeVeroe Member

@MCHW3W9NN7 said:

@Veroe said:

@MCHW3W9NN7 said:

@Veroe said:
    Only 2 Keys Left

Yeah, you can put the code in on the launcher. you'll just have to wait for Enmasse to find a fix to the problem so you can log into it.

This is the message we were given in the email on where to redeem our Codes.

"To redeem your code, download and run the launcher, and log in with your existing En Masse account. Then hit the "Redeem a Code" button in the Kritika Online tab of the En Masse launcher."

• FlorettaSoupFlorettaSoup Member
    edited May 2017

2 keys left, message me if you're interested ;)
    EDIT: no more keys left.

• I would take the last one if its still available :smile:

• ShaylhaShaylha Member
    edited May 2017

My 3 keys for you... if you answer correctly Mwahahahahaha
    Question: 3x3/3+3-3

Keys left: 1

• @Shaylha said:
    My 3 keys for you... if you answer correctly Mwahahahahaha
    Question: 3x3/3+3-3
    Key: 3

i think I'm 3 times as confused can I gave 3 answers couldn't you give an easy question like 1+4-2=

just as well I don't need a key :p and soon see if ill have my 3 spare to give away too

• FingolFingol Member
    edited May 2017

2 key for someone.
    Question:
    What are the seven digit natural numbers having the second, the third and the fourth digit in a crescent order, so that the fifth digit is a multiple of 2?

• dNeropdNerop Member

Anyone has a spare key for me,please? ^.^