We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

any catspaw mind sharing their skills?

like which skills you leveled and which you didnt. a screenshot would be awesome!

Comments

• FusokuFusoku Member

Here's what I'm running right now. I don't see myself changing it much.

imgur.com/a/nIDAS

• http://imgur.com/a/5YFrL

I find furrball, furry flurry, and razor claw mostly useless outside of their iframes and marginal utility so I leave them at 1. Catastrophe awakening looks nice on paper but it's too expensive IMO unless you're willing to drop cat's kick or something, which I'm not. Claw slash and deathclaw are interchangeable I guess... claw slash might be the better option overall.

• @noctred said:
    http://imgur.com/a/5YFrL

I find furrball, furry flurry, and razor claw mostly useless outside of their iframes and marginal utility so I leave them at 1. Catastrophe awakening looks nice on paper but it's too expensive IMO unless you're willing to drop cat's kick or something, which I'm not. Claw slash and deathclaw are interchangeable I guess... claw slash might be the better option overall.

I think you should try Fur Ball again. Use the air version instead of the ground one. The air version is the highest damage skill (excludes high cooldown) of catspaw. You should not drop it.

• @Fusoku said:

imgur.com/a/nIDAS

what do you use to stun targets? i noticed you didnt take the 2 main crowd controls i see most people using.

• @XHJKMT63J7 said:
    I think you should try Fur Ball again. Use the air version instead of the ground one. The air version is the highest damage skill (excludes high cooldown) of catspaw. You should not drop it.

Yeah it does damage but I mean... what are you going to drop to level furball? Tailchaser? Spiral kill? Blast kick? Cat slam? Your fillers? All of these skills are either more efficient from a damage perspective (some borderline spammable) and/or provide more utility, not to mention more combo potential.

I have tried it and I just feel like there's no room for it. You can max it if you want - nothing wrong with that. Personally I think it's shit outside of the extended iframe it provides.

• FusokuFusoku Member

@Abaddonoffire said:

@Fusoku said:

imgur.com/a/nIDAS

what do you use to stun targets? i noticed you didnt take the 2 main crowd controls i see most people using.

Shatterquake, Lightning Cat, and Death Pounce all stun. I have Tailchaser and Spiral Kill for the hit stun and grouping utility.

• you only need Tailchaser lvl 1 so drop that

• @Fusoku said:

imgur.com/a/nIDAS

did you level the basic passives? i copied your build and i seem to be lacking points that you had.

• FusokuFusoku Member

@Abaddonoffire said:

@Fusoku said:

imgur.com/a/nIDAS

did you level the basic passives? i copied your build and i seem to be lacking points that you had.

No basic skills for me. Never had any issues with the build.
    I just got the MoA Elite title, Annihilator, with ~27k CP using it.
    I know it isn't much to get that title, but point is I can't one shot everything yet so the build does work perfectly well to CC and avoid gimmiks and get things done.

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

@AAP7DPJY63 said:
    you only need Tailchaser lvl 1 so drop that

tailchaser has quite good damage, one of the best among mid all mid damage skills.