We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

[Suggestion] Change the Insane Mode Party Quest to ''at least 2''.

Since the patch of v151, the quest requirement has been changed from 4-man party to 2-man party. Ofcourse, this was a great improvement, considering that it takes less time and trouble filling a party (and less risk of not being able to complete the quest because of someone getting random crash/disconnect). However, this change isn't entirely perfect. The quest can now be cleared with 2 people only, which means that it won't clear with more than 2. Also, since the easiest way for leveling up is to party up and farm in Insane difficulty, wouldn't it be nice if you could still complete the quest at the same time?
So my suggestion here is: change the quest requirement into atleast 2 people. (clear dungeon with either 2, 3 or 4 party members)

Comments

  • Yes, it's dumb that it only clears with 2 people.

  • Agreed, i would also add the suggestion of allowing these quests to be completed solo too, It's rarely possible to find groups this early into kritika's life, or maybe its just a timezone thing i dunno, but the [Party] tag should only be a suggestion imo, not a hard requirement, gotta give some love to the antisocial guys too :)

  • Totally agree.
    I thought it was a good idea to complete with only two people, but I would like it not to be totally mandatory, many people go in groups of 4 and I feel it is unfair that their missions are not completed.
    Although there are people who can not pass the dungeons insane mode alone, I would also like it to be completed in this way n.n

  • AganiceAganice Member

    Bumping the post in case it's been overlooked by the staff.

  • ElysuuElysuu Member

    They really need to make a separate "Suggestions" subforum and another one for "Technical Support".

  • NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

    I'd say, just keep the Insane mode requirement so solo players can also do it.

  • yeah just say insane on it would be fine...some people like to just solo i know they probably did this to make peopel group up but still...also i hate thats its ONLY 2...i leveled most of the game in group of 3....i had to leave party and find someone else to do it lol

  • NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

    @Mazikeen said:
    yeah just say insane on it would be fine...some people like to just solo i know they probably did this to make peopel group up but still...also i hate thats its ONLY 2...i leveled most of the game in group of 3....i had to leave party and find someone else to do it lol

    Gets worse when you get a random that does nothing or plain dies to everything. Since enemies scale, it means it's an even more punishing version of solo...

  • ElysuuElysuu Member

    @Nopi said:
    Gets worse when you get a random that does nothing or plain dies to everything. Since enemies scale, it means it's an even more punishing version of solo...

    Are you sure? I thought they only scaled by party size in Starhenge.

  • NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017

    @Elysuu said:

    @Nopi said:
    Gets worse when you get a random that does nothing or plain dies to everything. Since enemies scale, it means it's an even more punishing version of solo...

    Are you sure? I thought they only scaled by party size in Starhenge.

    I haven't partied yet in OBT, but in CBT I did some partying for the quests that required it, and enemies were damage sponges that could one shot anything. That, or we all may have been seriously undergeared for that mode back then. I just remember it wasn't a nice and fun experience.

  • ElysuuElysuu Member

    @Nopi said:
    I haven't partied yet in OBT, but in CBT I did some partying for the quests that required it, and enemies were damage sponges that could one shot anything. That, or we all may have been seriously undergeared for that mode back then. I just remember it wasn't a nice and fun experience.

    They actually increased the difficulty of insane from CBT to OBT from what I remember reading in the launch notes. I wouldn't know first-hand though since I decided to skip CBT altogether.

    @Y63NC757J9 said:
    Basically you want to remove the most fun quests because can't complete it. Nice

    Fun is subjective. I wouldn't mind if they changed it properly to 2 or more players, but needing exactly 2 people just ruins the fun for friends who play in groups of 3-4. Either way, I don't see how forcing party play for a handful of quests in the game is any different from just regularly playing in parties. Also, some people have more fun playing solo.

  • NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

    @Elysuu said:

    @Nopi said:
    I haven't partied yet in OBT, but in CBT I did some partying for the quests that required it, and enemies were damage sponges that could one shot anything. That, or we all may have been seriously undergeared for that mode back then. I just remember it wasn't a nice and fun experience.

    They actually increased the difficulty of insane from CBT to OBT from what I remember reading in the launch notes. I wouldn't know first-hand though since I decided to skip CBT altogether.

    @Y63NC757J9 said:
    Basically you want to remove the most fun quests because can't complete it. Nice

    Fun is subjective. I wouldn't mind if they changed it properly to 2 or more players, but needing exactly 2 people just ruins the fun for friends who play in groups of 3-4. Either way, I don't see how forcing party play for a handful of quests in the game is any different from just regularly playing in parties. Also, some people have more fun playing solo.

    Odd. I felt what little I played of CBT Insane was much more punishing than what I've done on this version. Enemy AI seems to have remained the same, though. It was all just how hard they were hitting. Though for now I've been mostly doing pre 65 stuff on my alts and some skyship on my only 65. Still, it's not as punishing as I remembered. Perhaps I'm just better geared and have a bit more knowledge (though I still suck from a gamer standpoint XD). But anyway. better for me. I can do more with the game.

Sign In or Register to comment.