We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

remove event bring back low lvl pvp

nuf said, i want to level for hours and have some guy to release my stress on get annoyed at a losing streak then go back to pve

Comments

• punch yourself should help for releasing stress

• 55F4T7KF7F55F4T7KF7F Member

my bad just read patch notes its temporary don't know how long but well fingers crossed its back tomorrow :*

• Yeah i hope as well they bring it back they can do the quest as lvl65 only for anti farming.
    But i think its not a good promo to say "hey you have first to do only pve before you can do pvp" Cuz many players learn a bit bout her characters in pvp.

But i'M pretty sure they bring it back to low lvl

• YamazukiYamazuki Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Their reasoning for making pvp 65 only isn't due to the quest:

@knoxxer said:
    The PvP changes are temporary as re-balancing all levels up to 65 is taking significant time, and the current experience is poor. We are going to get it right, and then re-open it back up once it is ready.

• nejakemenonejakemeno Member
    edited July 2017

Since this is still beta, shutting pvp down for ppl under 65 is the least logical step. That imbalance would be actually the reason to let ppl test it. And how about those lvl 65 ppl, it's not problem for them playing imbalanced characters? Making pvp possible for chats +- 5lvl would bring some balance.
    I'd say there is more into it than imbalance. The less "free" kred there are (ppl were farming pvp lvl 15 vs 65), the more they will sell in future. In the end, every game is about money, since the game and ppl behind it are not working for free, nor candies.

• TwilightPandaTwilightPanda Member ✭✭✭

@Yamazuki said:

@knoxxer said:
    The PvP changes are temporary as re-balancing all levels up to 65 is taking significant time, and the current experience is poor. We are going to get it right, and then re-open it back up once it is ready.

Smokescreen

• Honestly, it definitely about the event.

The whales are probably crying about people making level 15 to abuse the event. It like dude you spend so much on the game just go do the same. dont ruin it for everyone else that is doing it the legit way. I am only level 30 and ill say being able to kill people that are seriously trying to fight me feels amazing.

Not only that this doesn't really prevent the even from being abuse because NON-PVP player can help there friends out and be like hey let do pvp event since u dont care about rank let me kill you so we both get the event done.

So i see no point in restricting this to level 65 when it was fine at level 15.

Enmasse got a bunch of monkey working in their offices.

• YamazukiYamazuki Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@TwilightPanda said:

@Yamazuki said:

@knoxxer said:

Smokescreen

People complain about pre-65 pvp and EME has no problems nerfing events on Tera, not sure if conspiracies are really needed.