We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Can we get an auto MVP card pick?

Like the title says, I'd like to see an option to just auto pick MVP cards every time I get MVP. Also an option to skip MVP animations while in parties.

Comments

• you're the real MVP here !

• yes please. i dislike being MVP and not being able to move and loot while if you arent you can move and loot. such an annoying thing.

• there are tons of unnecessary animations ingame that you cannot even skip, MVP is definetly one of those.

• @EvoSeph said:
    there are tons of unnecessary animations ingame that you cannot even skip, MVP is definetly one of those.

Oh god pls, that is my only reason to play assassin

• EtliaEtlia Member

Yes please. I'm tired of seeing my boobs jiggle. Also, it just wastes a ton of time.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

Yeah. It's a problem in parties. It can be shut off when solo, but I suppose they left it on when in party because everyone has different settings. They should just go with a "party leader preference" or something similar. Some people like the animation, so I don't think it should be completely removed. Just let players choose when to have it.

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

The #1 reason I don't play more with my guildies or random people in general that players with potato computers make runs take twice as long, cos loading screens, and then there's the unskippable MVP ceremony at the end which gets old super quick.

We need to be able to skip it, we really do.

• TwilightPandaTwilightPanda Member ✭✭✭

No, screw you, if i get MVP you are gonna see my epic boobs jiggle whether you like it or not

• @Grievuuz said:
    The #1 reason I don't play more with my guildies or random people in general that players with potato computers make runs take twice as long, cos loading screens, and then there's the unskippable MVP ceremony at the end which gets old super quick.

We need to be able to skip it, we really do.

especially when the same person (me lots of times) gets mvp constantly for hours on end. seriously just rubbing it in everyones face i outgear them.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@TwilightPanda said:
    No, screw you, if i get MVP you are gonna see my epic boobs jiggle whether you like it or not

There can be other ways to show who's MVP without resorting to locking the screen for everyone for a few seconds. In fact, when soloing and you have MVP off, you still get to see the stats screen that shows the whole MVP thing. This can be ported to party play.

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

I just don't want the pressure of having to instantly choose cards every time during speed runs.

• I feel bad for mpving because my pc loads cards slow and i waste everyone's time

• ElysuuElysuu Member

It's annoying when you get MVP that you can't chat until the animation is done. Non-MVP players can still chat during the animation. This is especially annoying in duo play.

• @Elysuu said:
    It's annoying when you get MVP that you can't chat until the animation is done. Non-MVP players can still chat during the animation. This is especially annoying in duo play.

I see this a lot when I'm playing with my other half (I play Vamp while he plays Berzerker) and he gets majority of the MVP. I'm wondering how that's even calculated or if it's just goes to the party leader. I tend to just right click around him or like Reaper's butt in the screen which is some times hilarious.

• ElysuuElysuu Member

@LadyDragon said:

@Elysuu said:

I see this a lot when I'm playing with my other half (I play Vamp while he plays Berzerker) and he gets majority of the MVP. I'm wondering how that's even calculated or if it's just goes to the party leader. I tend to just right click around him or like Reaper's butt in the screen which is some times hilarious.

I'm pretty sure it just goes to whoever has the highest "Score" as it shows on the UI during dungeon play. I know it can't be boss damage dealt because sometimes I tag along with a couple of level 50 or below friends with my level 65, while letting them kill all the trash mobs and only help out with the boss if it's hard, and one of them still gets MVP.

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

@Elysuu said:

@LadyDragon said:

@Elysuu said:

I'm pretty sure it just goes to whoever has the highest "Score" as it shows on the UI during dungeon play. I know it can't be boss damage dealt because sometimes I tag along with a couple of level 50 or below friends with my level 65, while letting them kill all the trash mobs and only help out with the boss if it's hard, and one of them still gets MVP.

It's not fully based on score either. I've had much lower scores than others and got MVP on multiple occasions. I'm thinking its a mix of score and total damage dealt to all mobs, with damage being higher priority.