We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Can tera elite status work in Kritika? Also can we have double attendance weekends?

If I have elite status in Tera it should work for Kritika as well, even if I buy it with gold someone else paid for it and if I buy with EMP it should work in all En Masse games that use elite status.

Also about the double attendance weekends it for people who couldn't play due to work or family over the typical work week, but most of us can play on the week ends and if they count for two days worth of attendance that would be a welcome addition. Black Desert Online does this and I mainly just AFK life skill there while playing Kritika.

Comments

• @NguyenLegends said:
    If I have elite status in Tera it should work for Kritika as well, even if I buy it with gold someone else paid for it and if I buy with EMP it should work in all En Masse games that use elite status.

Also about the double attendance weekends it for people who couldn't play due to work or family over the typical work week, but most of us can play on the week ends and if they count for two days worth of attendance that would be a welcome addition. Black Desert Online does this and I mainly just AFK life skill there while playing Kritika.

The elite status as of now, no it does not work like that, but they are thinking about it in the near future.

• even if you dont have time to play during the week...im sure you can find 30 seconds to log in mark your attendance and then log off....not gonna kill you