We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

How to get more resurrection stones?

I need more of them.

Comments

• you can get extra from spending 2k FP in the friend list gift shop or from the box that intruder bosses drop.

• farming invasion

• nejakemenonejakemeno Member
    edited July 2017

@MPTXXD9TP3 said:
    farming invasion

Isn't that where you lose them?:blush:

• YuletideYuletide Member
    edited July 2017

@GK46DRPH55 said:

@MPTXXD9TP3 said:
    farming invasion

u die to invasion?

once ur 45+ invasions should be no problem (personally i never had an issue with them even before 45)

• Caim87Caim87 Member

@GK46DRPH55 said:

@MPTXXD9TP3 said:
    farming invasion

ooooooooh Daaamn this one's got his stuff together!

• @Yuletide said:
    u die to invasion?

once ur 45+ invasions should be no problem (personally i never had an issue with them even before 45)

That's not my point. I'm just saying, that if he needs more ress stones, you won't send him to do something, that probably gets him killed.

• Anyone else, who'll try to help me with something i don't have a problem with? :smiley:

• you get a daily amount.

• @GK46DRPH55 said:
    Anyone else, who'll try to help me with something i don't have a problem with? :smiley:

id think about it but it seems you already have soooo many there ready to do so
    :D

• @GK46DRPH55 said:

@Yuletide said:
    u die to invasion?

That's not my point. I'm just saying, that if he needs more ress stones, you won't send him to do something, that probably gets him killed.

but i have 60 ress stones from farming intrusions