We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Huge glitch with purple/legendary artifacts.

2»

Comments

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

I missed out on some big Kred gains. Time to watch the fire burn until EME responds.

• ExpedExped Member

@RyceCream said:
    I missed out on some big Kred gains. Time to watch the fire burn until EME responds.

I know you're lying about having a blue art because you constantly sell legendaries :thonk:

@Exped said:

@RyceCream said:

I know you're lying about having a blue art because you constantly sell legendaries :thonk:

e x p o s e d. Yeah you're right, I actually swap between a +4 blue and a legendary ice artifact that I got recently.

• EtliaEtlia Member

I hope we hear something about this on monday. I'm probably just not gonna play anymore though, seeing as though it isn't even fixed in Korea.

• InvincibleExistenceInvincibleExistence Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017

@Etlia said:
    I hope we hear something about this on monday. I'm probably just not gonna play anymore though, seeing as though it isn't even fixed in Korea.

Dw, I'm sure Enmasse is going to fix this. We even have a different upgrade system than other regions, don't we? Or at least, it's different from the SEA one.

@InvincibleExistence said:

@Etlia said:

Dw, I'm sure Enmasse is going to fix this. We even have a different upgrade system than other regions, don't we? Or at least, it's different from the SEA one.

It also depends how fast they can get a fix. Hopefully before the next arena week.

• EtliaEtlia Member
    edited July 2017

We have a lot of different things, yes such as kagerfield badges and stability, as well as infinite fatigue, as you know. Regardless, chances of getting a bug fix for something that remains unfixed in other regions seems unlikely, seeing as how finding out how to fix it and testing that bug fix would take some amount of time.

• ExpedExped Member

Bump because waiting for EME

• @Silverie said:
    No response from EME yet? It would be nice if they did respond.

They responded to my ticket.

• Eli69Eli69 Member

@Silverie said:

and what was their response ?

• @Eli69 said:

@Silverie said:

and what was their response ?

"I appreciate your report with regards to this issue. I would like to inform you that this issue will be forwarded to our QA Department and will be reviewed by them immediately. If you found any other bugs in-game, please do not hesitate to contact us again."

• EtliaEtlia Member

The worlds still burning, and I still haven't played.