We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Enhancing Artifacts after +3

So... has anyone actually tried enhancing them beyond +3 yet? or is everyone too paranoid about the break on failure thing? I was using a +3 green bonus damage shard and got a blue version of it today from Cerulean's box, so I decided to try doing this on the green artifact. The green artifact maxed out at +5 with no failures which surprised me, so I decided to take the risk and try it on the blue one too. The blue artifact also went straight to +5 and maxed out with no failures. Either I got extremely lucky which almost never happens to me in MMOs, or the success chance is actually high for this. Has anyone else tested this?

Comments

• MaljasMaljas Member

You're getting lucky. I've had many fails past 3+.

• UtsaUtsa Member

I've also gotten to +5 with no failures on a blue, but I wouldn't risk it with a Rare or Legendary artifact unless you got money to pour.

• wait!!! artifacts can break? i got a blue one +4 and did not try to get that +5 cause not enough stones... well glad to know about this before is too late.

• i do. im on blue atm (purple is expensive and violet kritium is the hardest to get imo) so everytime i get another of the same kind of artifact i currently use i try to get it higher than my current. on +4 atm.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

Didn't know these could break at all.

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭

we need to wait for a fail protection item so it wont break if u fail

• ElysuuElysuu Member

Well, that's interesting. Guess I won't risk it then if I ever get a purple one. Thanks for the input.

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

I broke 5 or 6 blue quality artifacts in the process of making a +5 bonus damage artifact before I succeeded.

Just waiting for enhancement collateral, no way am I gambling a 15-20% chance of upgrading my shiny new legendary artifact, no way josé.