We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Assassin 50k CR Starhenge EX Solo | No skills/potions/revives

Because when you think a game is too easy, you make your own challenges. ~15k SR, gear and stats shown at the end of each video (except MoW because I forgot the dungeon clear removes buffs, but it's the same stats as shown in the MoA run). Max K-perks and both elixirs used. I made a short music playlist for Perumagion, but it ended up taking almost 10 minutes longer than I thought it would so it looped at the end. Hope someone enjoys seeing these dungeons as they were meant to be played.

Memory of War

Memory of Annihilation

Belladonna Manor

Perumagion Pathway

Comments

• GET A LIFE INSTEAD OF DOING THIS hate off

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

Goody. Grats on the solo completions.

• While I will agree with you that the dungeons are easy, it's because we've gotten use to them. You might've even been able to do this on the first run you've ever done, but you would've had to watch patterns. You know all the patterns, your characters skills, and how to react to all the things that are thrown at you. You play a game for a while and you'll get better at it. Even if it's Nier: Automata or Dark Souls. You'll get to a point where even if things could one-shot you, you can literally just play a fight flawlessly.

It comes down to being a matter of opinion, but the way you present yourself seems to be pretty passive aggressive.

@Elysuu said:
    Hope someone enjoys seeing these dungeons as they were meant to be played.

At the very least, your line here shows it. It goes without saying that it's obvious that the game is meant to be played with your character's skills.

Not to mention, Starhenge is the only end-game content we have currently. We could complain all we want, but there's more.

There's people who say the game's too easy or too hard. It's simple, we're humans, these are opinions. There's not really a reason to argue opinions, just share yours and move on.

• ElysuuElysuu Member

@Kaichou I'm not sure why you're getting all political about this. I just recorded these for some fun and to do something challenging and hoped that other people would try doing something similar with other classes. The only thing I meant by the first statement was that if you find the game too easy and want a challenge then invent some of your own challenges in the game, and I posted the videos to show that it can be done. That last line was just an expression... all I meant was that you can get an idea of how the dungeons play out in extended scenarios. Also just wanted to show people that there are other ways to enjoy the game instead of just doing the daily grind and such. Not everything in the forum has to be an argument you know.

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017

as a fresh 65, I have less than 20k CR. not sure how the jump is supposed to be made to getting the gear to enjoy this endgame, but I imagine at 50k + CR things get pretty easy. The problem is spamming these horrible dungeons over and over with terrible gear til you finally get 900 fragments to make one piece, then you can start having fun.

Glad at 50k CR you can have some fun with these, because as a new 65 and 19k CR, these dungeons are awful even on EASY. It certainly isn't "too easy", especially now that the CR snobbery has started and no one will take you for dailies unless you have like 8 BAJILLION CR now. This especially sucks, because you are going to die learning these dungeons, yet I get a whopping THREE revives a day. pretty hard to learn when you cant even practice.

• ElysuuElysuu Member
    edited July 2017

@Aist said:
    as a fresh 65, I have less than 20k CR. not sure how the jump is supposed to be made to getting the gear to enjoy this endgame, but I imagine at 50k + CR things get pretty easy. The problem is spamming these horrible dungeons over and over with terrible gear til you finally get 900 fragments to make one piece, then you can start having fun.

Glad at 50k CR you can have some fun with these, because as a new 65 and 19k CR, these dungeons are awful even on EASY. It certainly isn't "too easy", especially now that the CR snobbery has started and no one will take you for dailies unless you have like 8 BAJILLION CR now.

Depends on class. I was soloing hard mode for dailies just below 30k CR on Assassin pretty easily to get my weapon. My base CR is only 40k in those videos. I got 50k from getting the max K-perks bonus and using the 10% Damage / 8% Speed elixirs from Tamsi and I only got the extra bonuses because the videos would have taken even longer. I had the same gear as shown in the videos at 30k CR with the exception of the weapon and some badges/gems, where I used to have the +9 free quest legendary weapon. I didn't bother trying Extreme until after I got my weapon, but when I tried it I found out it was pretty much exactly the same as hard mode with probably very slightly higher enemy damage scaling. My SR is the same as when I finished getting the free quest gear.

Edit: You don't need to revive in Starhenge dungeons to practice if you're doing them solely for dailies (and don't plan to grind at all). Failing Starhenge dungeons doesn't give you the dungeon leave debuff so you can just keep restarting and try again for practice.

• WRTWYC5L9XWRTWYC5L9X Member
    edited July 2017

what was that explosion attack, and how were they turning to stone?

• @WRTWYC5L9X said:

The explosion more likely is from talisman, the stone is a skill/effect you get from and accesorie, you get those as a free accesory iirc pt quest at 55 or later you can buy one in keysku.

• ElysuuElysuu Member
    edited July 2017

@WRTWYC5L9X said:

The explosions are from my fire enchant and fire bonus effect. The petrification is from my quest necklace (shown at end of the video, you can go to the YouTube description for the time skip). The necklace is from one of the level 60+ party quests.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Elysuu said:

@Aist said:

Glad at 50k CR you can have some fun with these, because as a new 65 and 19k CR, these dungeons are awful even on EASY. It certainly isn't "too easy", especially now that the CR snobbery has started and no one will take you for dailies unless you have like 8 BAJILLION CR now.

Depends on class. I was soloing hard mode for dailies just below 30k CR on Assassin pretty easily to get my weapon. My base CR is only 40k in those videos. I got 50k from getting the max K-perks bonus and using the 10% Damage / 8% Speed elixirs from Tamsi and I only got the extra bonuses because the videos would have taken even longer. I had the same gear as shown in the videos at 30k CR with the exception of the weapon and some badges/gems, where I used to have the +9 free quest legendary weapon. I didn't bother trying Extreme until after I got my weapon, but when I tried it I found out it was pretty much exactly the same as hard mode with probably very slightly higher enemy damage scaling. My SR is the same as when I finished getting the free quest gear.

Edit: You don't need to revive in Starhenge dungeons to practice if you're doing them solely for dailies (and don't plan to grind at all). Failing Starhenge dungeons doesn't give you the dungeon leave debuff so you can just keep restarting and try again for practice.

Also depends on skill level, player innate talent (because some people are simply not born to play games, and I'm living example of that) and dedication (another example in me and why I'm still around playing after 30 years of gaming. kek) :p

• MazikeenMazikeen Member
    edited July 2017

@Aist said:

Glad at 50k CR you can have some fun with these, because as a new 65 and 19k CR, these dungeons are awful even on EASY. It certainly isn't "too easy", especially now that the CR snobbery has started and no one will take you for dailies unless you have like 8 BAJILLION CR now. This especially sucks, because you are going to die learning these dungeons, yet I get a whopping THREE revives a day. pretty hard to learn when you cant even practice.

really? all my low CR alts (around 17k CR) found groups for dailies....even found people 100k+ CR carrying me to unlock dailies...you just need to find the right people...not everyone is like what you said

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Mazikeen said:

@Aist said:

really? all my low CR alts (around 17k CR) found groups for dailies....even found people 100k+ CR carrying me to unlock dailies...you just need to find the right people...not everyone is like what you said

As those who started the game when open beta just started, move on upwards into the CR ladder, it's normal to see a drop of lower CR people needing to gear up. Of course, there will always be helpful people, but as we move on, those who only want to empower themselves will increase in number as well. Maybe the salt shows up at certain hours, and the helpful people show up at others. No idea. I haven't been carried at all, nor have ever tried to party for anything yet. I'm the very soul of Foreveralone XD.

• @Aist said:

You need to join a good guild.