We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

There are bot accounts walking around with 600,000 Combat Rating...

I couldn't get a screen shot in time because he walked into starhenge.

Comments

• Its really absurd.

• I bet that is what they are doing next. Since they won't be able to sell kred or gold much anymore since items will have a max and lower limit. They will instead sell legendaries .

• TwilightPandaTwilightPanda Member ✭✭✭

are you sure, it wasn't a hallucination? if it's truly a robot, can it be smart enough to farm, and upgrade endgame equips??? and if it's a human player, can it really be called a bot?

of course, another possibility completely is hacker

• most of bots are hack,

• that's why i salute high tier gear being non tradable, heck i'd remove trading completely, fixes all gold seller problems and no more frustration with haggling for trades

• NguyenLegendsNguyenLegends Member
    edited July 2017

@TwilightPanda said:
    are you sure, it wasn't a hallucination? if it's truly a robot, can it be smart enough to farm, and upgrade endgame equips??? and if it's a human player, can it really be called a bot?

of course, another possibility completely is hacker

Might be a hacker or just a bot with stacked items and badges from all the kred they botted out. A 600,000 Combat rating bot wouldn't need to be too complex to kill everything... Literally the perfect gold farming machine if it just walks straight and uses a couple moves in bella.

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

thing is... 600k combat is literally impossible with the things we have right now

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

I suppose at 600k CR, the current content dies in one shot even from basic attacks. On the other side, it also tells the game is hackable to THAT extent. And that's dishearting.

• 600k CR? no way its possible with our content.....did you take any drugs mate? i will only believe with when i see it

• Screenshot or fake news.

• screenshot or calling bs as well.

• 600k is beyond the current cap even with full purple badges full sh with perfect rolls and values and full bis charms min maxed just for cr not even thinking about superior dmg. perhaps you saw 60k and miss read it.

• 55F4T7KF7F55F4T7KF7F Member

bs