We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

cat kick

what's it being nerfed to? as a WG without it I am a damage buffet after tab, will it at least keep super armour on first kick?

Comments

• TwilightPandaTwilightPanda Member ✭✭✭

watchu talkin about willis?

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

@TwilightPanda said:
    watchu talkin about willis?

A lot of people are under the impression that certain abilities are getting bufffed/nerf next week, and apparently cat's kick is on the chopping block, I think.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

Well, for a starter attack that uses negligible mana, it's on a 3 second CD and upgrades with very little SP, this one does a bit too much damage and has way too many benefits. While it is my go to attack for rogue, I'd understand if it gets another nerf. This attack was even stronger in CBT (you could pretty much one shot everything not a boss when leveling up if you kept this thing maxed) so this would be the second nerf it gets, IF it gets one.

Yeah I get the benefits to it, at least for pvp. I haven't used it for PvE since CBT because it doesn't fit into the way I play catspaw :p

• MaljasMaljas Member

So... is it actually getting nerfed next week? I'm just wondering where the assumption is stemming from. :neutral:

@Maljas said:
    So... is it actually getting nerfed next week? I'm just wondering where the assumption is stemming from. :neutral:

We won't know until we get the official patch notes early next week. Probably monday or tuesday.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Grievuuz said:
    Yeah I get the benefits to it, at least for pvp. I haven't used it for PvE since CBT because it doesn't fit into the way I play catspaw :p

I used to have it on my WG, but removed it later. I keep it on my assassin because it feels like a needed attack. The quick i-frame is rather nice, and even if it's not on a Cat, it does amazing damage for what it is. I totally like it. I'm also full solo pve so dunno how it works on pvp.

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

i always have halfmoon kick/cats kick ( which sounds retarded lol ) on every rogue i ever owned on all servers that skill is golden. Its Iframe will be sadly removed in PvP which blows and most prolly will hunt me away from PvP as a wolf guardian with a retarded Sirius UI/ Stuck in a wall/baricade Sirius

• 55F4T7KF7F55F4T7KF7F Member

what am being told is that super armor + iframe is being removed = huge blow to my playstyle :cry: will still need it to combo tho :smirk:

• BurkiaBurkia Member

@55F4T7KF7F said:
    what am being told is that super armor + iframe is being removed = huge blow to my playstyle :cry: will still need it to combo tho :smirk:

catspaw will get squished without the i-frames, we have lowest hp and def

• 55F4T7KF7F55F4T7KF7F Member

@Burkia said:

@55F4T7KF7F said:

catspaw will get squished without the i-frames, we have lowest hp and def

um? sorry but you are playing cat paw wrong then

• At least in my playstyle, I don't really use this skill in PvP unless I need the filler in a combo. I don't like intentionally trying to use the iframe portion of it because I find the timing largely unreliable to my other options (which she has plenty of). So if this nerf is actually happening I'd be okay with it. There's no way it'll break the class for people.

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭

Even if Cat's kick gets nerfed, I never use it because to me there's too much downtime when trying to combo lock bosses. PvE purposes. I don't usually PvP, I'll only PvP for the quest but that's it. I do recognize the benefits that skill has. I just choose not to use it.