We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

UPDATE: Kritika Online v202 Patch Notes

Comments

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

@Smoreceror said:
    Wham and Zoom Potions are still available for purchase from NPCs. Greater Wham and Greater Zoom won't be purchasable but they'll still be in chests and as quest rewards.

Wait, so u remove them from GUILD Rewards as well? ;_;

• EtliaEtlia Member

@InfiniTEA said:

@94WLKERC76 said:

@InfiniTEA said:
    very bad move.. VERY BAD CHANGES.. now how dafuq can my alt farm SH >_<

Gear up your up your alt.

you make it sound super easy eh :)

It is easy. Nothing is difficult about pressing enhance over and over, or moving charms to a new character.

• Who told you that they are not already doing it?

• ElysuuElysuu Member

To the people complaining about not being able to farm Starhenge on alts... it's called Easy mode guys.

• yup, just do dailies on easy or medium for alts

• @InfiniTEA said:

@94WLKERC76 said:

@InfiniTEA said:

It is pretty easy, i have 5 alt with decent CR. The game is pretty alt friendly. It just takes time, Be patient or spend money for the convenience.

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff admin

@3YX5LGY3TC said:

@Smoreceror said:
    Wham and Zoom Potions are still available for purchase from NPCs. Greater Wham and Greater Zoom won't be purchasable but they'll still be in chests and as quest rewards.

Wait, so u remove them from GUILD Rewards as well? ;_;

Nope. Still available as guild rewards too!

@Etlia said:

@InfiniTEA said:

@94WLKERC76 said:

@InfiniTEA said:

It is easy. Nothing is difficult about pressing enhance over and over, or moving charms to a new character

(Now you don't have to press enhance over and over with the auto-repeat function being added :p )

• ExpedExped Member

Looks like nothing is done about artifact ? Guess we all need to be buying attack and crit damage and do it. It was brought up before and still no clarification or insight ?

• I really like the fact that SH bosses are going to be harder now. The end game feels really shallow currently and I hate the fact that farming alts is the best way to gear up

• CriminaCrimina Member
    edited July 2017

What about skill description bug fixes like Doomblade's Soul Vortex' Screaming Vortex (AWK)?

• Sn4kySn4ky Member

@Habibi said:
    So is there going to be a bug fix for the main quest? @Smoreceror I still can't do any quest or finish the main quest thanks to Karn.

+1

• ElysuuElysuu Member

@5KLE9DLLNX said:

@Elysuu said:
    it's called Easy mode guys.

I lol'd
    The chance of getting something from easy mode is probably lower than going to Mars in a fart propelled rocket

You're not supposed to be farming SH on alts for the drops though. You do it for the daily quests and boxes.

• TheKzTheKz Member

@TheCrimsonDawn said:
    I have one major concern about the shield change in SH. Currently, there is already a major gap between those with very high CR, and those with very low CR. That gap currently idles about 30-40k cr. 30k cr can be gotten rather easy with some +9 weapons and jewelry items, and good stat rolls on gear, but 40+ requires a SH weapon, or some serious badges. For those of us who have leveled many alts, and neglected focusing on only 1, this is going to make getting a party almost impossible as even earlier difficulty settings are incredibly rough on low CR players even if you know all the boss mechanics.
    This will cause the average CR requested for a party to be 60k+ and make the current end game VERY unfriendly to newer players and alts. It can and will hurt your player base big time unless this is addressed somehow.

+1
    Well said

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

@TheCrimsonDawn said:
    For the most part, I like these changes. If you can buy the greater pots from the guild shop, then that makes the guild store a little more useful now (currently its about 90% useless). The 30min buff pots are annoying to maintain, so there needs to be a way to get the longer lasting ones - even if EMP store only. Also, please plan for a guild store overhaul at some point too, as it needs it kinda badly <_<

The arena I have mixed feelings about. I love the idea that there are a lot more floors, but honestly, just running 10 or 12 rooms was super boring. If you add 10 times that, there also needs to be some sort of break function where players can take a small break before continuing.

I have one major concern about the shield change in SH. Currently, there is already a major gap between those with very high CR, and those with very low CR. That gap currently idles about 30-40k cr. 30k cr can be gotten rather easy with some +9 weapons and jewelry items, and good stat rolls on gear, but 40+ requires a SH weapon, or some serious badges. For those of us who have leveled many alts, and neglected focusing on only 1, this is going to make getting a party almost impossible as even earlier difficulty settings are incredibly rough on low CR players even if you know all the boss mechanics.
    This will cause the average CR requested for a party to be 60k+ and make the current end game VERY unfriendly to newer players and alts. It can and will hurt your player base big time unless this is addressed somehow.

All that being said, I am not opposed to making SH harder. I enjoy harder games and hard boss fights, and I found almost every boss up to SH far too easy for my liking. I simply suggest some minor changes.
    Suggestion 1 - only apply the hyper shield to extreme mode only as this is what everyone wants to farm for keystones anyway.
    Suggestion 2 - make it so once the damage shield breaks, it does not recharge again, or at the very least, vastly lower the recharge rate as some bosses - namely Abelard who already HAS a crazy shield mechanic, will become dreadful and not fun to play at all. It will also turn Peru runs into a dps check instead of forcing players to obey the mechanic.

I welcome other players thoughts and opinions on my own, so long as they are constructive and/or informative.

As for arena you can run 1 room at the time and then go to town and go to arena again to do the next room :) as for the starhenge changes you suggest those are good mainly map 2 there is already too much stuff going on and now the super armor gauge will make me most likely never enter that dungeon again

• @TheCrimsonDawn said:

The current gap of a fresh 65 and "very high cr" player is more like 200k. 60k can be obtainable with inferior badges and decent rolls/enhancement levels on all the legendary items you get from the quests. Many people just dont realize what to do to get CR or which items/stats they should be getting. Based on these random numbers you are throwing around, I am assuming you are one of these people.

• MaljasMaljas Member
    edited July 2017

The SH changes are much better for the game when we have so little content as is. This just encourages grouping up which I think is what SH should be about. Remember that our version of the game is slated to be the hardest (or at-least more difficult than other versions).

I'm sitting at 150k CR, and there is absolutely no challenge in any of the game's current content. Yes that is a higher-than-average CR, but I'm not even fully SH geared yet, and I've reached that point. Doing dailies or farming is ridiculous fast, but its pretty dull not having to worrying about mechanics of any kind. Everything gets murdered without a second thought, so I welcome the increased difficulty.

End-game needs to continue to be "End-game" until we get some real new content, else there is not much of a point in playing when gear upgrades are overkill... especially when you aren't even fully geared yet.

• Ash20Ash20 Member

LoL Who was the Child that did this New Patch Notes?
    You do Starhenge more difficult but with insufficient Drop hahaha.
    but, good luck I suppose in these month only the strongest can play. :smiley:

• BlastieBlastie Member
    edited July 2017

Good update. Removal of greater wham/zoom is imo a right choice. Guild shop needs to sell some exclusive items so that way it will make the gathering of guild points more worthy.Until now we didnt care much if we gather up guild points or not, cause we could buy these potions from merchants, but now it becomes more important.

• TyronicaTyronica Member
    edited July 2017

How about in next content patch you make it so you can SKIP MVP that animation is getting old fast afther 1000+ runs in a party.

Last patch you said we want you guys to gear up in SH fast so we can roll out next major content patch.
    Few Weeks later make SH even harder so people so people or alts that came late to the party can no longer gear up and are forced to stay in easy mode getting 1 soul drop so forced to run the instance about 60 times to buy all the daily stuff or just buy it with kret in the AH we got to buy lunch with that 20% cut we take. Geuss you want us to gear alts in skyship or this is just a direct nerf to all the people running 6 alts selling keystones.

Having shields on bosses in general were DEF STATS DONT WORK and everything above easy can 1 shot you if they fart in your direction stupid in general. Also other fun fact the moment you break the boss shield he goes into rage mode 9 out of 10 timesso you cant stagger them so yeah excellent new addition on making it harder for people on low CR.

Potions of Greater Wham and Greater Zoom can no longer be purchased from NPCs. forced to run 60 instances with a guildies to buy 2 pots each day.
    And im geussing the 30min pots will now cost 100k each? Who in there right might tought this was a good idea!

• I still am not convinced about the changes.. Yes we can run it on easy but take note easy is not as easy to other characters and on top of that they will have shield mechanic on easy too.. are they high while making these changes?

• AkumyAkumy Member

You are not fixing the Assassin's Awakaned skills ? Good work here im out you guys messed up way too much.

• All the boss will have shield later on, that is reasonable, also it says reconmmand CR, u guys even got upset with that? What if later on the high end dungeon have CR requirement? Which it alrdy have it in other sever?

• AugrumAugrum Member

When will we get our Dark Guardian aura back?

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017

from cbt to obt all i hear is we remove wee remove we remove
    Rare atrifact from sh boxes removed
    ether force daily box from guild removed
    costume upgrade disabled its not bad move but still remove until it get fixed
    and wham elixir will get removed
    like u dont add enmasse ? only remove remove
    and there are stuff like unbind scroll got removed but since its a cash shop i wont count it as bad remove

• @Akumy said:
    You are not fixing the Assassin's Awakaned skills ? Good work here im out you guys messed up way too much.

Yea im also disappointed, i was expecting to see some fixes there.

• I was really hoping for fixes as well, there's a ton of text errors in skills and bugged skills like Umbric Double on Shadow Mage.

• Really?!? Making SH even more difficult?! Right now Im doing dailies on easy and using up almost all of my res stones and you ecide to put shield bars on all SH bosses, great. Why not only put them on insane difficulty? that way people who want a challenge can have it and those with low CR and no group (because nobody will want to group with low CR people now that SH is harder) can go on lower difficulties.
    I have to gear up to be able to run SH, but to gear up I have to run SH. Goddammit

This discussion has been closed.