Kritika servers are back up, and you should be able to freely enter the game. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

UPDATE: Kritika Online v202 Patch Notes

1235710

Comments

  • AbaddonoffireAbaddonoffire Member
    edited July 2017

    @xScence said:

    top-tier equipment is now bind-to-account.

    What that means ? I wont be able to sell Tier 7 items, but they will be only bind-to-account ? If that so this is SO SO SO SO SO COMPLETELY ABSOLUATELY WRONG STEP! If this is what it's then we (all my friends) will stop playing Kritika.

    the NEW t7 gear is untradable. not the current.

    edited so im not rude and nonconstructive my apologies.

  • I hope that the SH dungeons willa ctually get hard and the CR reccomendations willa ctually fit.
    I was able to solo the SH dungeons on insane at 40k CR with my Wapr mage and with my Fire Lord I solo them at currently 36k cr.

    On the other hand...
    Don't you dare remove the useful buff potions from the NPC. Make them more expensive maybe but removing them is just dumb and pointless.

    I won't point out the shields in SH dungeons as others have already sahred my own opinon.

    The marketplace upgrades are overall great. However adding min/max prizes takes away the market's ability to change over time. For example: If a new item is released those who decide to sell it quickly will get rewarded for possibly a lot of grinding. But if they have a cap of let's say 2k Kred for an item that is easily worth 5k Kred and up at the time it wouldn't make sense to grind it more than once taking away the neccesity of replayability of an MMORPG. (This only applies to fully geared palyers like myself)

    At last tehre are a few changes in this update that reinforce the obvious P2W aspect of this game. But since it is already completely p2w I won't complain about that.

  • I Have Joined recently, had Fun etc.

    Now after i read through these P-Notes, i might stop playing, i was going to buy 180 Days Elite, im not gonna buy it after reading these P-Notes.

    Sorry but this is the most awfull Patch i have seen in ANY GAME!

    I will MOST PROBABLY leave this Game.

    There is no more reason for me to Grind SH, i worked my ass up to 38k CR to be able to farm SH Maps on Extreme.

    Now i am forced to run easy/normal Modes where drop is SHIT, no thanks. ( are you even playing your own Game at all? )

  • JasonflyJasonfly Member ✭✭

    @LL4X77DX4Y said:
    I Have Joined recently, had Fun etc.

    Now after i read through these P-Notes, i might stop playing, i was going to buy 180 Days Elite, im not gonna buy it after reading these P-Notes.

    Sorry but this is the most awfull Patch i have seen in ANY GAME!

    I will MOST PROBABLY leave this Game.

    There is no more reason for me to Grind SH, i worked my ass up to 38k CR to be able to farm SH Maps on Extreme.

    Now i am forced to run easy/normal Modes where drop is SHIT, no thanks. ( are you even playing your own Game at all? )

    Did you miss this part?

    @Smoreceror said:

    Starhenge

    We have heard your feedback on Starhenge and have worked hard to overhaul the Danger Zones to be a more engaging and challenging experience by increasing the difficulty but also increasing the drop rates.

  • @LL4X77DX4Y said:
    I Have Joined recently, had Fun etc.

    Now after i read through these P-Notes, i might stop playing, i was going to buy 180 Days Elite, im not gonna buy it after reading these P-Notes.

    Sorry but this is the most awfull Patch i have seen in ANY GAME!

    I will MOST PROBABLY leave this Game.

    There is no more reason for me to Grind SH, i worked my ass up to 38k CR to be able to farm SH Maps on Extreme.

    Now i am forced to run easy/normal Modes where drop is SHIT, no thanks. ( are you even playing your own Game at all? )

    Just saying, a person may have the same gear as you but around 70k cr or more, learn how to increase your cr pls, also this patch was the reason I'm staying cuz this is helpful to current stage of game

  • @HGFNKRRGER said:
    extreme now easy doable with 20k but y not all ppls know about charms and other things use to make it easy and fast and another thing is ppls who told that have 100k cr in a week and told that he is f2p no one here from f2players who have at last even that 40k cr meet alot of ppls in 16years in mmos and when i ask it to show buying history on account they never show or if they show than there is maaany things bought xD fak liers ppls everywhere :/ and pls guys stop lick ass of high cr ppls, cause cr is just a epen number nothing else like me berserker 35-40kcr i meet some doomblades with 60-75k only and they dont have charms on gear or crappy things...and do far lower than me and about difficulties 70k soloed on alt char with 17.5k cr without effort and fast due to charms cause element charms dont give u cr so extreme 150k now that 35k-40k will be more than enough to make in party ofcourse with exp with mechanics ppls

    sentences, man...

  • @Smoreceror said:
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. I know there are concerns from some players, but please remember to keep discussion constructive!

    @naniichan said:
    So what time is the maint going to be at?

    We're currently targeting 7-9 AM PDT on Wednesday, July 26!

    @36N4N9D3GF said:
    I agree that running towards bosses, one shotting them and going to next room isn't fun, but i'm worried my frost mage will become the worst class if what that guy says is true (that boss shields don't allow frost stacks and makes frost mage really weak)

    I'm trying to get some clarification for you on this! I'll hopefully have an answer by stream time on Thursday.

    @Arena Folks said:
    What about the Arena rewards that would have gone out Thursday?

    Don't worry! Allm is saving the data for those rewards separately and will reward them normally. After that, Arena will run on a Wednesday to Wednesday cycle.

    Just make it 9am, so some of us still have 3hours to make that last levels for 65 lol.

  • LupophobiaLupophobia Member
    edited July 2017

    People are just complaining for the sake of complaining.
    If you were like me, farming 1 character you'd get atleast 5 heros or more a day. considering how it's been 30 days. you should atleast have an entire armor set, or all your accessories and your weapon. If you manage your money instead of spending immediately you'd have the funds to enhance your gear. and get the charms you need to run starhenge. with just a lvl 60 tier weapon, and the armor they gave us along with the accessories. i was able to get to 60k CR without drinks. If your dying you should've atleast upgraded your armor to atleast +7. If you want power enhance your accessories immediately after maxing out your weapon, and get your daily 450 reappraisal scrolls that was given to you for free and stack some bonus damage, crit damage, critical rate, and more attack. Oh let us not forget about soul gems and arena spamming for those badges.
    if you claim your so weak that you need someone to carry you while you run to the portal and leech then i believe the issue isnt because your weak but because your lazy.

    I'll admit i'm not happy they're taking away my elixirs but i dont need them anyway.
    Zerk dun need drugs 2 b stronk

    Edit: Maybe people are just uneducated..

  • GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

    @Lupophobia said:
    People are just complaining for the sake of complaining.
    If you were like me, farming 1 character you'd get atleast 5 heros or more a day. considering how it's been 30 days. you should atleast have an entire armor set, or all your accessories and your weapon. If you manage your money instead of spending immediately you'd have the funds to enhance your gear. and get the charms you need to run starhenge. with just a lvl 60 tier weapon, and the armor they gave us along with the accessories. i was able to get to 60k CR without drinks. If your dying you should've atleast upgraded your armor to atleast +7. If you want power enhance your accessories immediately after maxing out your weapon, and get your daily 450 reappraisal scrolls that was given to you for free and stack some bonus damage, crit damage, critical rate, and more attack. Oh let us not forget about soul gems and arena spamming for those badges.
    if you claim your so weak that you need someone to carry you while you run to the portal and leech then i believe the issue isnt because your weak but because your lazy.

    I'll admit i'm not happy they're taking away my elixirs but i dont need them anyway.
    Zerk dun need drugs 2 b stronk

    Edit: Maybe people are just uneducated..

    They're not "taking away your elixirs", they're simply making them harder to obtain.

    Would have made a bigger impact if it had been a ninja change though, by announcing it they just made us stack up a ton, I personally have like 200 of each elixir <.<

  • Loved the patch. Dailies were becoming a bit tedious because there was no challenge. Same for the arena. You guys rock

  • WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

    EL OH EL making people RQ people QQing people saying its to easy currently. You kids have no idea what later patches hold do you? quit being little whalers and L2F2P

  • @Smoreceror said:
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. I know there are concerns from some players, but please remember to keep discussion constructive!

    @naniichan said:
    So what time is the maint going to be at?

    We're currently targeting 7-9 AM PDT on Wednesday, July 26!

    @36N4N9D3GF said:
    I agree that running towards bosses, one shotting them and going to next room isn't fun, but i'm worried my frost mage will become the worst class if what that guy says is true (that boss shields don't allow frost stacks and makes frost mage really weak)

    I'm trying to get some clarification for you on this! I'll hopefully have an answer by stream time on Thursday.

    @Arena Folks said:
    What about the Arena rewards that would have gone out Thursday?

    Don't worry! Allm is saving the data for those rewards separately and will reward them normally. After that, Arena will run on a Wednesday to Wednesday cycle.

    7-8am? This is very insulting

  • ElysuuElysuu Member

    @FYRC77CPNG said:
    7-8am? This is very insulting!

    You have an hour between morning reset and maintenance to get it.

  • I'd rather see new mechanics added to the bosses/levels that make them more interesting/harder rather than just seeing boss/mob health, defense and attack buffed in SH. This just feels like an attempt to bide time until there is some new play content to add such as newer stages/levels. The arena seems alright though. I really think the skill descriptions need to be fixed to reflect what they actually do and to properly display their attributes as this is an issue with many of the classes. Then the PVP issues need to be addressed since PVP could support the game and keep people interested if its properly taken care of while other content is being created (translated and altered) for different areas of the game. Then address fixing the known exploits. That would be a good start.

  • @Elysuu said:

    @FYRC77CPNG said:
    7-8am? This is very insulting!

    You have an hour between morning reset and maintenance to get it.

    no(

  • NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

    since here are a ton of complains and people whining i would just like to say keep it EME make the game interesting for more players.

  • anyone know what time will be update and how about rp?? is it reset??

  • NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

    @HGFNKRRGER said:
    anyone know what time will be update and how about rp?? is it reset??

    7:00 a.m / 9 a.m PDT as for EU i guess around 4 pm or so . Dunno about RP

  • ElysuuElysuu Member

    @FYRC77CPNG said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @FYRC77CPNG said:
    7-8am? This is very insulting!

    You have an hour between morning reset and maintenance to get it.

    no(

    No? The attendance resets at 6AM PDT and the maintenance is at 7AM PDT. It's not that hard to understand. If you don't want to set an alarm clock or something and wake up for 5 minutes to get it then don't complain.

  • GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

    @Elysuu said:

    @FYRC77CPNG said:

    @Elysuu said:

    @FYRC77CPNG said:
    7-8am? This is very insulting!

    You have an hour between morning reset and maintenance to get it.

    no(

    No? The attendance resets at 6AM PDT and the maintenance is at 7AM PDT. It's not that hard to understand. If you don't want to set an alarm clock or something and wake up for 5 minutes to get it then don't complain.

    Mate, sorry to burst your bubble, but EU is ahead of NA, and we can confirm that the event ends at 5:59 AM, and the attendance event with it.

    "It's not that hard to understand" ;3,3;3;3;3

  • AistAist Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017

    Why in gods name would you make normal sh harder? If people want a ridiculous challenge , they can do insane, but how they hell are new people supposed to even learn sh now?

    the problem was people with 19,999,999,999,999 CR were bored, SO YOU MAKE sh harder on ALL difficulties? wtf?

    This is such a stupid patch. Once again you listen to the 1% of the community that are completely over-geared and tune everything to them. While Joe Shmoe here cant ever do SH anymore thanks to you guys making it even harder than it already was And adding the STUPID shield mechanic.

  • @Grievuuz said:

    @Saitana said:

    @Grievuuz said:
    Just wanted to add it as a sidenote; I have ~7000 chaos kritium shards (70 crystals) already, and now we'll be getting even more - what am I supposed to be spending them on? Legendary charms?

    Enhancement transfers from T6 to T7

    If I were to save for the rest of my gear, I would still have at least 50 crystals left over.

    And I've only combined ~5 legendary charms in the past month or so, just feels like we're getting too many, too late, so they just end up sitting there. If I'd had a larger amount earlier on, I would have done transfers while leveling. Feels like enhancement transferring just needs to be cheaper early on, and more expensive later on, tbh :p

    It seems on the KR servers they have more uses for the chaos shards, this is probably a preparation for what's coming next, you may want to stack up on those anyway so when the time comes you'll have a headstart, you're good.

  • GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

    @T3JWR6J7R6 said:

    @Grievuuz said:

    @Saitana said:

    @Grievuuz said:
    Just wanted to add it as a sidenote; I have ~7000 chaos kritium shards (70 crystals) already, and now we'll be getting even more - what am I supposed to be spending them on? Legendary charms?

    Enhancement transfers from T6 to T7

    If I were to save for the rest of my gear, I would still have at least 50 crystals left over.

    And I've only combined ~5 legendary charms in the past month or so, just feels like we're getting too many, too late, so they just end up sitting there. If I'd had a larger amount earlier on, I would have done transfers while leveling. Feels like enhancement transferring just needs to be cheaper early on, and more expensive later on, tbh :p

    It seems on the KR servers they have more uses for the chaos shards, this is probably a preparation for what's coming next, you may want to stack up on those anyway so when the time comes you'll have a headstart, you're good.

    Thanks for the info ;o

    Not like the shards are going anywhere xD

    @Aist Casuals and altoloholics don't get to complain. If you had just a little bit of dedication, you'd be at a point where SH dungeons are faceroll easy and over in the blink of an eye.

    The 1%? That's a made-up number and you know it.

    If you've put in just an ounce of dedication & are still finding SH difficult, then it's a l2p issue.

  • AistAist Member ✭✭✭

    @Grievuuz said:

    @T3JWR6J7R6 said:

    @Grievuuz said:

    @Saitana said:

    @Grievuuz said:
    Just wanted to add it as a sidenote; I have ~7000 chaos kritium shards (70 crystals) already, and now we'll be getting even more - what am I supposed to be spending them on? Legendary charms?

    Enhancement transfers from T6 to T7

    If I were to save for the rest of my gear, I would still have at least 50 crystals left over.

    And I've only combined ~5 legendary charms in the past month or so, just feels like we're getting too many, too late, so they just end up sitting there. If I'd had a larger amount earlier on, I would have done transfers while leveling. Feels like enhancement transferring just needs to be cheaper early on, and more expensive later on, tbh :p

    It seems on the KR servers they have more uses for the chaos shards, this is probably a preparation for what's coming next, you may want to stack up on those anyway so when the time comes you'll have a headstart, you're good.

    Thanks for the info ;o

    Not like the shards are going anywhere xD

    @Aist Casuals and altoloholics don't get to complain. If you had just a little bit of dedication, you'd be at a point where SH dungeons are faceroll easy and over in the blink of an eye.

    The 1%? That's a made-up number and you know it.

    If you've put in just an ounce of dedication & are still finding SH difficult, then it's a l2p issue.

    This is so stupid. Why not just make INSANE harder? Why screw with everything? I dont get to complain because I can only play an hour or so a day because I work like 60 hours a week? There was no reason to make EASY, NORMAL, HARD harder...they could have easily just screwed with INSANE and left the rest alone.

  • GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

    @Aist said:

    @Grievuuz said:

    @T3JWR6J7R6 said:

    @Grievuuz said:

    @Saitana said:

    @Grievuuz said:
    Just wanted to add it as a sidenote; I have ~7000 chaos kritium shards (70 crystals) already, and now we'll be getting even more - what am I supposed to be spending them on? Legendary charms?

    Enhancement transfers from T6 to T7

    If I were to save for the rest of my gear, I would still have at least 50 crystals left over.

    And I've only combined ~5 legendary charms in the past month or so, just feels like we're getting too many, too late, so they just end up sitting there. If I'd had a larger amount earlier on, I would have done transfers while leveling. Feels like enhancement transferring just needs to be cheaper early on, and more expensive later on, tbh :p

    It seems on the KR servers they have more uses for the chaos shards, this is probably a preparation for what's coming next, you may want to stack up on those anyway so when the time comes you'll have a headstart, you're good.

    Thanks for the info ;o

    Not like the shards are going anywhere xD

    @Aist Casuals and altoloholics don't get to complain. If you had just a little bit of dedication, you'd be at a point where SH dungeons are faceroll easy and over in the blink of an eye.

    The 1%? That's a made-up number and you know it.

    If you've put in just an ounce of dedication & are still finding SH difficult, then it's a l2p issue.

    This is so stupid. Why not just make INSANE harder? Why screw with everything? I dont get to complain because I can only play an hour or so a day because I work like 60 hours a week? There was no reason to make EASY, NORMAL, HARD harder...they could have easily just screwed with INSANE and left the rest alone.

    They're endgame dungeons. Why make endgame dungeons actually difficult :trollface:

  • EtiEti Member

    Maint time is at "incoming Kritika Online update Wednesday, July 26, 7-9 a.m. PDT! After the update, the Arena will be transformed into a 120-floor tower! " posted on their FB Page.

    However, they should post it on the forum because people check the forum post a lot more.

    (This time could be wrong I just copied and pasted from their FB page.

  • EtiEti Member

    @Aist said:
    This is so stupid. Why not just make INSANE harder? Why screw with everything? I dont get to complain because I can only play an hour or so a day because I work like 60 hours a week? There was no reason to make EASY, NORMAL, HARD harder...they could have easily just screwed with INSANE and left the rest alone.

    By the way, they didn't change easy mode, only normal/hard/insane.

  • NMP4YMLDHHNMP4YMLDHH Member
    edited July 2017

    So does that mean Starhenge Bosses are now staggerable after you break their Ultra bar? Because right now you can only hard CC them, they are stagger resistant though so if you add an Ultra bar on top of that they could become too strong.

    @Grievuuz said:

    Absolute top tier gear should stay bound (like it will be).

    Why? The overwhelming majority of games out there allow trade of all tiers of items since it drives the economy and helps the less fortunate to gear up, I don't see a good reason why best items should be bound to account and become Salvager fodder because you don't happen to have an alt of the class it's for. With the current drop rate (double of 0.015 is still nothing), RP farming limit and the fact that you're not guaranteed to get an item for your class nor an item you don't already own, you'll need tremendous amounts of luck to get even a couple gear pieces for your character.
    At the very least they should make Starhenge drops "class-locked" so you're guaranteed to get an item for your class when you finally get one.

    Even then, making SH drops account-bound is a very poor choice that'll only hurt the community and create a division between those who have luck and those who don't.

  • AistAist Member ✭✭✭

    @Natorious said:
    Lol you removing health pots? how the hell are we supposed to survive then ? :D and good god this means i will never enter map 2 starhenge again lasers, his shield now a super armor bar gg lol

    Holy god, I didnt even think about this boss til I read this. That boss with a shield, oh boy..........

  • ANC5MD6KNCANC5MD6KNC Member
    edited July 2017

    People, please read the entire post, they're not removing health potions from the stores

This discussion has been closed.