We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

UPDATE: Kritika Online v202 Patch Notes

Comments

• When will the update be?

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

@Aist what @ANC5MD6KNC Said.

Also @NMP4YMLDHH there's a difference between items being tradeable and the droprates/crafting system being crap. Top tier items should be craftable as well imo, with a safety net like the keystone fragments. Currently it's just bad because framents should just be bad luck protection, not the main way to progress.

I stick with what I said; top tier items shouldn't be tradeable, there has to be a limit to what a credit card warrior should be able to achieve by swiping, if not, it undermines the efforts of the f2p/low spending community.

• I REALLY hope today's PVE Arena Rankings will come into effect and not the ones that were set on tuesday....cause i just got myself a room in the top 100 with a new record time.... >.<

• So... They still haven't fixed the Assassin skills, meaning my +50% Kill Thrust damage Awakening skill is still useless?

Well, that's disappointing.

• TheKzTheKz Member

@NMP4YMLDHH said:
    So does that mean Starhenge Bosses are now staggerable after you break their Ultra bar? Because right now you can only hard CC them, they are stagger resistant though so if you add an Ultra bar on top of that they could become too strong.

@Grievuuz said:

Absolute top tier gear should stay bound (like it will be).

Why? The overwhelming majority of games out there allow trade of all tiers of items since it drives the economy and helps the less fortunate to gear up.

You forgot to say that the vast majority of this games allow end game gear to be tradeable via gold or variations only. NONE that I know of has the best gear up to grab for irl money. Sure in some you can buy the premium currency and sell cash shop items for gold but never buy it directly.

• No worries about the drops they will never be for you main class. got a other drop today and it was for a rogue wich im not.
    so im still at 0 usefull drops since launch even afther the patch that gives you more % to drop items for your class.

• GarlotGarlot Member

Hm,to begin with Starhenge had abysmal rates for drops. Now those rates are slightly better and I really can't make a judgement on them yet. However a lot of other things are,frankly,well done and I think we need to also look at them rather than the negatives only. Let me just list a few of them:

~The auto upgrade feature: This is probably one of my favourites because I no longer have to click the enhance button repeatedly when going from +14 to +15 on my weapon.

~Welding Charms:Now I no longer have to spend money and resources on alembics,had this come up sooner,I would have saved tons of gold and kritium.

~Costume Pieces:You can sell your unused costume pieces now for gold(not sure if it includes kagerfield's ones),suffice to say,I'll be a frequent buyer and you can get average costume pieces now,not just inferior ones.

~You can change your name!!

~A new mini-game :blush:

~You can use the 0 key

So yeah,I think they've done well overall. There's more to it than this but I'm grateful for this at least. Just hoping that they could promote more trade.

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff admin

Hi all,

Leading up to deployment, we've run into a few changes in the most recent build that may be confusing to players. With that in mind, we're going to add a v202 Known Issues section to the OP, but I'll include the notes here as well:

• Players must now complete the quest “Building a better Warbot”, and reach Lv15 before you can receive the Class Change quest from your trainer.
      NOTES: The quest is given by Youla, in Lantir, around the Lv12-15 range; depending on player’s proficiency, etc. You will see the change class dialog box saying you can change as soon as you reach Lv15, but the trainer will not trigger the quest if you haven’t also completed “Building…”.

• Arena requires the character to be Lv65 before you can participate; even though the UI will enable and appear active as long as you meet the CR and gold requirements before that point

• All ‘Dimensional Siphon’ gear coming out of Starhenge will show in the players’ inventory as “Tradeable” and “Untradeable” at the same time. This is a UI issue only; the gear itself is bind on account. It can be traded around the account’s characters via the Vault, but cannot be listed in the Auction House.

@Smoreceror said:
    Hi all,

Leading up to deployment, we've run into a few changes in the most recent build that may be confusing to players. With that in mind, we're going to add a v202 Known Issues section to the OP, but I'll include the notes here as well:

• Players must now complete the quest “Building a better Warbot”, and reach Lv15 before you can receive the Class Change quest from your trainer.
      NOTES: The quest is given by Youla, in Lantir, around the Lv12-15 range; depending on player’s proficiency, etc. You will see the change class dialog box saying you can change as soon as you reach Lv15, but the trainer will not trigger the quest if you haven’t also completed “Building…”.

• Arena requires the character to be Lv65 before you can participate; even though the UI will enable and appear active as long as you meet the CR and gold requirements before that point

• All ‘Dimensional Siphon’ gear coming out of Starhenge will show in the players’ inventory as “Tradeable” and “Untradeable” at the same time. This is a UI issue only; the gear itself is bind on account. It can be traded around the account’s characters via the Vault, but cannot be listed in the Auction House.

Thanks for the update, Smoreceror.

Could you let us know when the arena snapshot for this week's rewards were taken btw? There's some misinformation going around, some people are claiming that the snapshot was taken yesterday already ;o

• At what time is the update in Europe?

• I will play kritika for a while longer, but my friends from guild are tired of this game. Its too much alt-char oriented. I wanna play my main char, i dont wanna alts, cus i dont like other classes. Its so sad that i wont be able to TRADE new gear with someone else, and exchange items (i have for rogue, rogue have for me). It isn't like 100% sure that i will get legendary for my class. Enmasse say "cus goldsellers etc." they bot already, and you can buy gold so eaisly... you just put a cheap item on AH for 10kk, gold farmer buy it, and you got the gold. You are making min max price. What is the difference? Instead of 1 item, they will buy 10 of them, to give someone equal ammount of gold/kred.

• @THEYC5LX74 said:
    At what time is the update in Europe?

The update went live 18 minutes ago. it ends 2 hours afterwards.

• when do u get the Trading System, like the trade face by face?

• so when will the patch be over in the respective time zones?? or will the servers be down all day today ??

• @Tjarnaglofi said:
    I will play kritika for a while longer, but my friends from guild are tired of this game. Its too much alt-char oriented. I wanna play my main char, i dont wanna alts, cus i dont like other classes. Its so sad that i wont be able to TRADE new gear with someone else, and exchange items (i have for rogue, rogue have for me). It isn't like 100% sure that i will get legendary for my class. Enmasse say "cus goldsellers etc." they bot already, and you can buy gold so eaisly... you just put a cheap item on AH for 10kk, gold farmer buy it, and you got the gold. You are making min max price. What is the difference? Instead of 1 item, they will buy 10 of them, to give someone equal ammount of gold/kred.

nobody forces u to play alts!
    If u wanna progress faster play alts, but its not in any way needed

@XTC5JM4GAH said:
    so when will the patch be over in the respective time zones?? or will the servers be down all day today ??

~an hour and 15 minutes from now.

• ValkRavelValkRavel Member
    edited July 2017

I liked the update, but be sad for those who have low CR, if now the groups already asked for a minimum CR to be able to do the dungeons, after that update who has low CR will only dream of starhenge.

• @Elysuu said:
    To the people complaining about not being able to farm Starhenge on alts... it's called Easy mode guys.

Thank you :) YOU save my time, i was about to write the same thing.

RedSpice

• @PE3REW754J said:

@Tjarnaglofi said:
    I will play kritika for a while longer, but my friends from guild are tired of this game. Its too much alt-char oriented. I wanna play my main char, i dont wanna alts, cus i dont like other classes. Its so sad that i wont be able to TRADE new gear with someone else, and exchange items (i have for rogue, rogue have for me). It isn't like 100% sure that i will get legendary for my class. Enmasse say "cus goldsellers etc." they bot already, and you can buy gold so eaisly... you just put a cheap item on AH for 10kk, gold farmer buy it, and you got the gold. You are making min max price. What is the difference? Instead of 1 item, they will buy 10 of them, to give someone equal ammount of gold/kred.

nobody forces u to play alts!
    If u wanna progress faster play alts, but its not in any way needed

I dont wanna progress faster... I'm like 70-80k CR right now, and im a true f2p player. No one ever plvl me, etc. I just want to help game developers, to improve game. Other versions of kritika have trade, and they can trade new legendary items face to face. Read all of my post, dont quote my whole post and write only about alts ;]

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

I dont wanna progress faster... I'm like 70-80k CR right now, and im a true f2p player. No one ever plvl me, etc. I just want to help game developers, to improve game. Other versions of kritika have trade, and they can trade new legendary items face to face. Read all of my post, dont quote my whole post and write only about alts ;]

Also other versions of Kritika have scammers around every corner. And not all items are tradable other then droped. And those items on other Kritika servers are abysmal to drop.

• MaljasMaljas Member

@MGY9CDE7AD said:

@Elysuu said:
    To the people complaining about not being able to farm Starhenge on alts... it's called Easy mode guys.

Thank you :) YOU save my time, i was about to write the same thing.

RedSpice

Indeed! Although, you'll want to at-least be doing normal for dailies for the title quests. :smile:

@Grievuuz said:

@Smoreceror said:
    Hi all,

Could you let us know when the arena snapshot for this week's rewards were taken btw? There's some misinformation going around, some people are claiming that the snapshot was taken yesterday already ;o

It was taken immediately after the servers went offline today. Rewards will likely be slightly delayed, we're working on getting a definite time that rewards will go out.

@Smoreceror said:

@Grievuuz said:

@Smoreceror said:
    Hi all,

It was taken immediately after the servers went offline today. Rewards will likely be slightly delayed, we're working on getting a definite time that rewards will go out.

The hero we need :)

• @Smoreceror said:

@Grievuuz said:

@Smoreceror said:
    Hi all,

Any news on Trading becoming a feature, also skill effects for team and solo on/off in options? I know it probably wont be on this update but anything in the future? Hopefully soon as the game gets harder I would like to party with players without being able to see nothing.

• WenesWenes Member

Any new events?

• ElysuuElysuu Member

@Grievuuz said:

Mate, sorry to burst your bubble, but EU is ahead of NA, and we can confirm that the event ends at 5:59 AM, and the attendance event with it.

"It's not that hard to understand" ;3,3;3;3;3

Confirmation where? And what time is the EU daily RP reset? It doesn't make sense for EU to have anything end at a different time when time is all relative.

@X56JWMD7YR said:

@Smoreceror said:

@Grievuuz said:

@Smoreceror said:
    Hi all,

Any news on Trading becoming a feature, also skill effects for team and solo on/off in options? I know it probably wont be on this update but anything in the future? Hopefully soon as the game gets harder I would like to party with players without being able to see nothing.

The skill effect toggle on/off is feedback I've passed along to Allm. No ETA, but it's under consideration!

The designers feel strongly about directing trade through the auction house. That's not to say it could never change, but there are no plans to do so right now.

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

@Smoreceror said:
    The skill effect toggle on/off is feedback I've passed along to Allm. No ETA, but it's under consideration!

This would be really awesome! thanks for passing it along

• 6FTJF5TMGR6FTJF5TMGR Member
    edited July 2017

patch failed everytime is everyone getting this ?

@Smoreceror

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

@Elysuu said:

@Grievuuz said:

Mate, sorry to burst your bubble, but EU is ahead of NA, and we can confirm that the event ends at 5:59 AM, and the attendance event with it.

"It's not that hard to understand" ;3,3;3;3;3

Confirmation where? And what time is the EU daily RP reset? It doesn't make sense for EU to have anything end at a different time when time is all relative.

It indeed ended once we loged in there were no events tab. RP resets at 6.a.m CET here in EU

This discussion has been closed.